Hoff

Thomaso

Thomaso

out for rest of the season 😞

RustyRightPeg

Yes, but fear not...Boyce and Halkett are back in training! 

Gorgierools

See Pollock also went of with an injury last week 

Kids having a crappy time

Anyone know how he's going 

ford donald
12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Back for pre-season.

makes sense to o it now when we have pretty much sewn up 3rd. getting him back for pre-season is much preferable to having him miss it due to continuing to play in games that mean very little.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

makes sense to o it now when we have pretty much sewn up 3rd. getting him back for pre-season is much preferable to having him miss it due to continuing to play in games that mean very little.

Yup sensible 

hughesie27

Effectively in close season now anyway. Good to get the job done and plenty time to recover.

highlandjambo3
39 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

They can both go…………done their bit but are now goosed.  The words “back in training” will forever be associated with those two. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

They can both go…………done their bit but are now goosed.  The words “back in training” will forever be associated with those two. 

Maybe. 

Boris5115
33 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

You will be hard pushed to find a club that would take this pair. Both made of glass. 

fabienleclerq
58 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Mental we extended Halketts contract when we did.

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Halkett could realistically have a better chance of recovering but Boyce has unfortunately not got the same time left. Though I hope both make it back and get back to full fitness next season. 

Gorgierools
22 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Halkett could realistically have a better chance of recovering but Boyce has unfortunately not got the same time left. Though I hope both make it back and get back to full fitness next season. 

A full preseason for both will see two very good squad players for the spl level whilst we deal with the 10 euro games.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

He missing the Olympic squad? He said he was aiming for that.

Australia failed to qualify.

EH11 2NL

FFS another one of our better players out. Hopefully it doesn't become a serious of injuries like the others have had. 

Rick Sanchez
8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Australia failed to qualify.

Oh dear.

Gives him time to get ready for pre season and a crack at the Europa League Play Offs. Makes total sense.

saxondale
1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

Mental we extended Halketts contract when we did.

It's not mental. It was a risk, but one that still may pay off if he's fit for next season.

GavK1012
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

... for a week or so before breaking down again 😮‍💨

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, saxondale said:

It's not mental. It was a risk, but one that still may pay off if he's fit for next season.

It was terrible tbh.

He'd not been fit for how long? Every time he gets back he breaks down 2 minutes later. No one was gonna try sign him, waste of a two year deal.

I'll wager he doesn't play many games for us again. 

i8hibsh

Like the look of him. Please, for the love of **** don't let this be another crock.

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Like the look of him. Please, for the love of **** don't let this be another crock.

Calm yourself, "the rest of the season" is 5 games, he's a young lad and will be back. 

soonbe110
5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Just waiting for the announcement that Boyce has joined the coaching staff. 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Just waiting for the announcement that Boyce has joined the coaching staff. 

😂

Der Kaiser
7 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Don't you worry.....its gonna be alright

Pasquale for King

So Hoff, Halkett and Boyce out for the last 5 games. Not really a shock tbh. 

Skacelsid

Hope the lad's OK. The same goes for Halkett and Boyce but both those are maybe on their last chances. 

Jim Panzee
9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

9 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Calm yourself, "the rest of the season" is 5 games, he's a young lad and will be back. 

lol. the response to I8's post has amused me no end. :rofl:

TexasAndy

Hoff was really starting to motor before his injury.  He was a big miss at Hampden.

Ministryofdad
15 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Same could have been said about Gordon 

BigAlim

Sad to hear that, I think he’s definitely a starter next season.

Once Killie are out the way I think we should use the last four games to see exactly how ready Tait and Denholm are. With Haring and Beni both likely to leave we probably need to go out and find two centre mids 

Horatio Caine

Worrying news.  Remember Hickey has been out since October with a hammy injury so there's the potential for this to be a lengthy absence.

RustyRightPeg
1 minute ago, Horatio Caine said:

Worrying news.  Remember Hickey has been out since October with a hammy injury so there's the potential for this to be a lengthy absence.

Or there's the possibility it isn't the same type of hammy injury and he's back for pre season.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Or there's the possibility it isn't the same type of hammy injury and he's back for pre season.

Fingers crossed.

HillmanHearts

That’s a real shame for Hoff.

His development through the season was terrific and he’d become one of the first names on the team sheet.

Hope he is fit for start on next season. 
But obv most importantly that we handle with care and don’t rush him. 

AlimOzturk
1 hour ago, Ministryofdad said:

Same could have been said about Gordon 

Gordon is a goalkeeper. Big difference. If Gordon got the same injury he did as an outfield player I doubt he would have made the comeback he has at his age. He would have retired. 

Pans Jambo
19 hours ago, Thomaso said:

That's a shame. I was enjoying him changing my mind after thinking he was not good enough early in the season as well.

Hope he's back even better soon.

2 hours ago, HillmanHearts said:

That’s a real shame for Hoff.

His development through the season was terrific and he’d become one of the first names on the team sheet.

Hope he is fit for start on next season. 
But obv most importantly that we handle with care and don’t rush him. 

And shame for us to. I absolutely hate when a player needs surgery no matter how minor. Everyone's different. It can be a quick fix or a lifetime of problems. Your right though, should never rush back and thankfully we seem to be building a large squad so don't need too. Patience and the the right physio is the key to a full recovery. Look forward to seeing him in action again next season.  

RustyRightPeg
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Gordon is a goalkeeper. Big difference. If Gordon got the same injury he did as an outfield player I doubt he would have made the comeback he has at his age. He would have retired. 

I'd rather break my leg once than have persistent knee issues.

Jarhead

I did wonder why Hoff wasn’t at the sponsors night on Wednesday. 
I did ask Boyce if he could get any game time before the season ends and he said that he is hopeful to be involved in the last 2 games. 
I know people are being down on Boyce, due to his injuries, but I think we have missed the different option he brings.