Silva

kingantti1874

3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

He should be embarrassed by that, but he won't be. The sycophantic Scottish media won't call him out for it.

He didn't get embarrassed by his rolling around versus Celtic.

The guy is completely shameless.

August Landmesser
23 hours ago, merrymac said:

Can’t believe VAR didn’t get involved 

blatant push by a Hearts player from 10 yards away 

Red card for Andy Webster

Go for it 1308
23 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

What a  little ***t he is

Edited by Go for it 1308

12 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

That horse face; that wallace and gromit mouth, wow, just needs green face paint and he's ready for turn 4 of the ghost train

Thank **** he's on loan and they won't pay for him

Who sold wolves this lemon? Bet they're still laughing

“Super Agent” Jorge Mendes was the instigator in Silva’s move from Porto, taking a huge wedge for himself in the process, undoubtedly. Touted as the next Ronaldo at that time.

Had decent loan spells at PSV and Anderlecht last season. The Rangers move was designed to boost his shattered confidence after a poor start to this season.

At the current rate of progress he’ll be lucky to have a full-time career in football by the time he turns 23 years old. Needs to go back to Portugal pronto for the sake of his mental well-being IMO. The over-inflated price tag and the resulting expectations have proven too much of a burden for a young man.

colinmaroon
19 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Clearly, The Rangers players are on some sort of bonus for bagging their now expected and traditional penalty.

The view from the rear?

Even 'Boyler' would hang his head in shame.

Did he get booked?

Lol.

Booked?  More likely Weegie Journos Player of the Year.

Benny Klack
7 hours ago, Newton51 said:

No one will convince me that isn’t a blatant dive

Bang on the money. 

It’s actually feckin incredible and I find it weird it seems to being laughed off by most.

To me, it’s a strange mix of staggering, infuriating, embarrassing, sickening but funny. Would be great if he was just asked outright at next presser “How come you fell over mate, were you playing for a penalty”

Won’t happen - it’s just all a jolly jape cos he plays for der hun.

Miko would have been hung drawn and quartered 

Edited by Benny Klack

Randy Marsh
26 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Reminiscent of Boyd at Tannadice some years back…

Yeah just blatant cheating.  A bit like Kyrgiakos against us back 2005 yet the cheating officials gave a penalty that day.  Or even Guidetti and Edouard (cost us that final) against us more recently.  The Old Firm have been riddled with despicable cheats down the years.  Like they don't get enough help as it is. 

The more I think about this the more annoyed I get. 

Shankland gets booked and an appeal thrown out when he doesn’t claim for a pen and there is actually contact. 

Silva goes down like Christian Nade has ran through the back of him at world record pace with nobody within  shouting distance. Nothing. 

Edited by gjcc
Wrong diver

Wee Mikey
5 minutes ago, gjcc said:

The more I think about this the more annoyed I get. 

Shankland gets booked and an appeal thrown out when he doesn’t claim for a pen and there is actually contact. 

Sima goes down like Christian Nade has ran through the back of him at world record pace with nobody within  shouting distance. Nothing. 

Such happenings annoy supporters of every team outwith the gruesome twosome.

Never forget a truthful comment from a ref that 'Old Firm games get reffed differently'. The same goes for any match involving one or the other.

Say what you like about Neilson, but his 'Glasgow blink' comment was spot-on ... as was his comment about prepping for a match by training with 10 men.

But, aye, the juxtaposition of Shankland's one v that one is truly staggering.

It really shouldn't make much difference to how we feel, but they were 2 nil UP at the time. Words fail me, other than to speculate that there's some sort of bonus for a The Rangers player winning a pen. After all, Tavernier's record has relied on suchlike.

Grrrr ....

Jim_Duncan

Old Firm player cheating with impunity?

Hands up who's surprised.

Edited by Jim_Duncan

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Old Firm player cheating with impunity?

Hands up who's surprised.

Answer?

Nobody.

It got laughed aside by the pundits.

PortyBeach
On 22/04/2024 at 08:45, Ricardo Quaresma said:

That horse face; that wallace and gromit mouth, wow, just needs green face paint and he's ready for turn 4 of the ghost train

Thank **** he's on loan and they won't pay for him

Who sold wolves this lemon? Bet they're still laughing

You don’t want The Rangers to get stung by paying a substantial fee for that haddie, then?

Edited by PortyBeach

Maybe, Silva's mate's had a wad on a Tavernier scoring a pen...;)

Edited by OBE

part_time_jambo
On 21/04/2024 at 21:29, RobbofordGHC said:

He’s diving for a penalty without realising there’s no one behind him 

That's what I thought.

part_time_jambo
On 22/04/2024 at 13:39, Saint Jambo said:

Are the rules still in place to allow for retrospective bans for diving when it has been missed by the ref? If so, there should be a two game ban coming his way.

It wasn't missed by the ref, just ignored as usual.

Batistuta87

I wish they'd just call him out for what he was doing, which was diving for a penalty. Why he chose that rather than just finishing it though is completely baffling and the only explanation is that anyone fouling him would probably have been sent off for denial of a goal scoring opportunity and that he'd have preferred a penalty and a red card as opposed to a goal. He's a shameless cheating rat *******. His antics are some of the worst I've seen in this league and it's abundantly clear to me why he hasn't and never will make it at Wolves. 

Edited by Batistuta87

gregzy2k7

The guy makes John Guidetti and Martin Boyle look innocent, what an absolute clown of a man.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

I wish they'd just call him out for what he was doing, which was diving for a penalty. Why he chose that rather than just finishing it though is completely baffling and the only explanation is that anyone fouling him would probably have been sent off for denial of a goal scoring opportunity and that he'd have preferred a penalty and a red card as opposed to a goal. He's a shameless cheating rat *******. His antics are some of the worst I've seen in this league and it's abundantly clear to me why he hasn't and never will make it at Wolves. 

He really is.

I.agine that was say a Hearts player from Lithuania,  imagine the media reaction.