Dessers

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

The latest Old Firm striker that seems to do the damage against us.Happens so much over my time supporting Hearts no matter how shite or how off form they are there is always that Rangers or Celtic striker that comes up trumps against us.

Boris5115
6 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

The latest Old Firm striker that seems to do the damage against us.Happens so much over my time supporting Hearts no matter how shite or how off form they are there is always that Rangers or Celtic striker that comes up trumps against us.

Even Tony Cascarino who couldn't hit a barn door opened his account against us. 

kingantti1874

We say he awful but let’s be honest.. he’d walk into our team and every other team in the league bar Celtic 🤣

11 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Even Tony Cascarino who couldn't hit a barn door opened his account against us. 

And promptly got sent off. I was there.

Mister T
11 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

And promptly got sent off. I was there.

Me too. The reaction of the sceptic fans you'd have thought the virgin mary had scored.

When the teams were announced before the game their fans booed his name. He's shite but was too good for us today.

Philfigo

BBC Scotland radio chat after the game they were creaming themselves over him, shock horror Rangers striker scores 19 goals. The amount of chances they must create surely only 19 is pish