Kilmarnock next Sat - Ticket/Travel thread

bigdav

I know everyones minds are on tomorrow but going to be a bit of a rush for tickets for this as the earliest they will go on sale is Tues.

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, bigdav said:

I know everyones minds are on tomorrow but going to be a bit of a rush for tickets for this as the earliest they will go on sale is Tues.

A logistical challenge. 

Games like this should be pay at the gate. It's a nonsense that they are all ticket, when the stadium will be less than half full. 

Burghlass

I emailed the ticket office about this, they said they will be on sale on Tuesday and they'd post out on Tuesday and Wednesday.

FarmerTweedy
57 minutes ago, ericb said:

Cash gates surely 

Absolutely no chance. Edit: forgot it's at Rugby Park, not Tynecastle!  Still seems unlikely!   We'll never see a cash gate at Tynecastle again! 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

been here before
56 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Games like this should be pay at the gate. It's a nonsense that they are all ticket, when the stadium will be less than half full. 

Imagine buying a ticket though. You could add to your 4 mega points.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Imagine buying a ticket though. You could add to your 4 mega points.

Take a day off, or even a year. There's a good pest.👍

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

killie already selling theirs

Tbf I think the TO have enough to deal with this week. 

As others have said, this is another example of why the split is an absolute joke 

portobellojambo1
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

A logistical challenge. 

Not just getting tickets dave, it is also proving difficult to source a coach for this game. Coaches booked for the two away fixtures versus Celtic and St Mirren but our coach provider is searching for a driver for us, all existing work has used up their on call drivers next weekend

Harry Potter
5 hours ago, ericb said:

Cash gates surely 

wow cash, na be card only lol

davemclaren
48 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Not just getting tickets dave, it is also proving difficult to source a coach for this game. Coaches booked for the two away fixtures versus Celtic and St Mirren but our coach provider is searching for a driver for us, all existing work has used up their on call drivers next weekend

I could believe it. 

The problem with having a consistently large away support is that these games have to be all ticket. I can't remember the last game I was at that had one.

20 minutes ago, Bender said:

The problem with having a consistently large away support is that these games have to be all ticket. I can't remember the last game I was at that had one.

That's understandable at certain away grounds where Hearts fill their end. It's a long time since we came close to filling the away end at Rugby Park. A cash/card gate could easily be implemented. 

soonbe110
7 hours ago, ericb said:

Cash gates surely 

Could be interesting if it’s cash gates for 40+ loyalty points.  

GinRummy
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Could be interesting if it’s cash gates for 40+ loyalty points.  

Could drop it to 5 loyalty points at quarter to three. 😏

mitch41
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I could believe it. 

I always wanted to drive a bus sounds like fun. Geeza chance, just Geeza chance.

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

They could've made tomorrow's game a thousand loyalty points. I still managed to get two tickets.🙂

soonbe110
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Free for all at 2.59👍

GinRummy
Just now, Sir PH said:

They could've made tomorrow's game a thousand loyalty points. I still managed to get two tickets.🙂

Good. Hope you enjoy the game. 👍

Samuel Camazzola
8 hours ago, Sir PH said:

St Johnstone managed to issue tickets directly to Hearts fans. Shows that Killie could do so too (albeit no LPs would be allocated). 

soonbe110
46 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

St Johnstone managed to issue tickets directly to Hearts fans. Shows that Killie could do so too (albeit no LPs would be allocated). 

Not going to be a problem, tickets go on sale on Tuesday, mailed out that evening and will be through letterboxes Wed/Thurs. Ticket Office are excellent at turning out tickets rapidly. We won’t get any more than usual I suspect so it’s not a huge huge number to process. They will probably have already processed the supporters clubs tickets so maybe only 1500 to go. Will be interesting to see what the lp cut-off is. 

Chuck Berry

Thinking of my dodgy knee, Rugby Park seats are a bit tight aren't they?

been here before
2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

That's understandable at certain away grounds where Hearts fill their end. It's a long time since we came close to filling the away end at Rugby Park. A cash/card gate could easily be implemented. 

For someone whose barely managed 3 games in 2 years, 2 of which were against Der Hun, you've got plenty to say how tickets should be dealt with.

Maybe put Tynecastle into your satnav then when you've managed to come across the TO go in and get them telt.

Samuel Camazzola
24 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not going to be a problem, tickets go on sale on Tuesday, mailed out that evening and will be through letterboxes Wed/Thurs. Ticket Office are excellent at turning out tickets rapidly. We won’t get any more than usual I suspect so it’s not a huge huge number to process. They will probably have already processed the supporters clubs tickets so maybe only 1500 to go. Will be interesting to see what the lp cut-off is. 

That's fine but Killie opening up a sales channel now would increase the numbers. Just as it did at Saints in January. 

25 minutes ago, been here before said:

For someone whose barely managed 3 games in 2 years, 2 of which were against Der Hun, you've got plenty to say how tickets should be dealt with.

Maybe put Tynecastle into your satnav then when you've managed to come across the TO go in and get them telt.

200w-2.gif

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Good. Hope you enjoy the game. 👍

Hopefully we both do.🤞🇱🇻

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, been here before said:

😁

Surely physical tickets should be a thing of the past.  All electronic, all bought online.  Have them on your phone or print off a pdf if you want a physical ticket.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

This stuff is getting ****ing tiresome on every thread man. Grown adults goading their football forum nemesis 😂😂

Edited by SM8

been here before
4 hours ago, SM8 said:

This stuff is getting ****ing tiresome on every thread man. Grown adults goading their football forum nemesis 😂😂

Nah whats tiresome is a poster who only rocks up to a couple of games every few years, both at Hampden and both involving Rangers, constantly greeting about how the club handle selling match tickets and telling us all what they should do.

Its like the majority of us on here moaning about MyGers points.

His 4 point meltdown on the semi tickets thread was one of the funniest things on here in a long, long time. :rofl:

GinRummy
8 hours ago, Sydney said:

Surely physical tickets should be a thing of the past.  All electronic, all bought online.  Have them on your phone or print off a pdf if you want a physical ticket.

Way too early for that imo. There are a lot of OAP’s go to games, some of them might not be comfortable with a fully digital system. 

SMJ_1874
8 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

It's pay at the gate. 

Were you seeing this MOD?

If we win today then we’ll take a massive support next week and I’d imagine that one stand behind the goal won’t accommodate us all. 

Herbert.

Would pay at the gate not be better for scottish teams, I'm sure the tax man will buy an away attendance of 7.

7 hours ago, SM8 said:

It keeps him happy. And let's face it, this forum is his life.

weaz1981

Gutted we got killie away as first postsplit game as I'm away and I live in Killie :(

Patiently waiting for Dundee tickets to go up so I can take my 4yr old to his first game. Do we reckon they will all go up on Tuesday?

Edited by weaz1981
Terrible spelling

been here before
4 minutes ago, weaz1981 said:

Do we reckon they will all go up on Tuesday?

Nah.

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, weaz1981 said:

Gutted we got killie away as first postsplit game as I'm away and I live in Killie :(

Patiently waiting for Dundee tickets to go up so I can take my 4yr old to his first game. Do we reckon they will all go up on Tuesday?

Tomorrow I believe. 

soonbe110
10 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

That's fine but Killie opening up a sales channel now would increase the numbers. Just as it did at Saints in January. 

Wouldn’t tie in with loyalty points though. 

been here before
19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Tomorrow I believe. 

Ticket Office is closed on Mondays.

davemclaren
Just now, been here before said:

Ticket Office is closed on Mondays.

I know. I got an email re the jkb Lounge tickets last week that said tickets for the match would go on sale tomorrow. However, that might only be for hospitality. 

Seymour M Hersh
On 20/04/2024 at 17:56, Sir PH said:

The problem there is people would not bother to get tickets, roll up to the ground and with only one turnstile open for cash massive delays and agitation from supporters. The police don't like having to do their job so it's not happening.

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The problem there is people would not bother to get tickets, roll up to the ground and with only one turnstile open for cash massive delays and agitation from supporters. The police don't like having to do their job so it's not happening.

With the predicted Hearts support, they could open more than one cash gate? 

4 minutes ago, ColinSmith1255 said:

Just purchased mine. There is a postal delivery option.

Is 50+ points really necessary for this game? We'll struggle to fill the upper tier. 

Weebroon98

was so p**ed off on sunday and said i wasn't going to bother going. Ticket bought this morning 😀

• davemclaren changed the title to Kilmarnock next Sat - Ticket/Travel thread