Semi Final in London - ‘London Hearts’

heatonjambo

heatonjambo

As it says on the tin are any Londoners meeting up to watch the semi final in London next Sunday?

are London hearts arranging a venue?

thanks in advane

Bull's-eye

WHAT !!!!!!

GET TICKETS FOR THE GAME FFS !!!!

BEEEEEEEELIN !!!!!

heatonjambo
7 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

WHAT !!!!!!

GET TICKETS FOR THE GAME FFS !!!!

BEEEEEEEELIN !!!!!

Can’t go but bought two and donated 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bull's-eye
20 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Can’t go but bought two and donated 🤷🏻‍♂️

ONLY BOUGHT 2, HOPE THATS 2000.

BEEEEELIN !!!!!!

heatonjambo
8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

BEEEEELIN !!!!!!

image.png.74e2aaee6eca5f0207317ea216d934e0.png

tian447
10 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

BEEEEELIN !!!!!!

p01gw8fm.jpg

Dalstonjambo
2 hours ago, heatonjambo said:

As it says on the tin are any Londoners meeting up to watch the semi final in London next Sunday?

are London hearts arranging a venue?

thanks in advane

I’m flying up myself, as are a few others I know. I’ll be sure to post if something gets planned. The issue down here is most pubs don’t have viaplay. Normally the games are on in the Hope near Fitzrovia but don’t think they have viaplay.

Went to watch the Hibs cup game last season in a pub in Soho which was absolutely bouncing (there’s a joke somewhere there) so hopefully something like that gets put on. 

heatonjambo
11 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I’m flying up myself, as are a few others I know. I’ll be sure to post if something gets planned. The issue down here is most pubs don’t have viaplay. Normally the games are on in the Hope near Fitzrovia but don’t think they have viaplay.

Went to watch the Hibs cup game last season in a pub in Soho which was absolutely bouncing (there’s a joke somewhere there) so hopefully something like that gets put on. 

Cheers

I was in Dalston on weds

👍

Dalstonjambo

Just confirming this Sundays Scottish Cup Semi-Final tie at  Hampden Park, Rangers v Hearts will be on at the Hope, Fitzrovia pub again (W1T 2AJ)
It’s a 15:00 kickoff
(On Premier Sports 1)

Glen the bar manager has confirmed they have Premier Sports 1. The game will be on with sound upstairs.

Piper1874

Managed to nab return flights from Gatwick for less than 50 quid so will be there, though flying up and back in the day will be rough 🤣 Keen to know about London Scots plans in the future as I know a few jambos down here 

Dalstonjambo
1 hour ago, Piper1874 said:

Managed to nab return flights from Gatwick for less than 50 quid so will be there, though flying up and back in the day will be rough 🤣 Keen to know about London Scots plans in the future as I know a few jambos down here 

It’s fine tbh. Just a long day. I do flights or trains up and down in the day most home games. Issue for me on Sunday is I’m on a flight from Heathrow that lands at 8.15am, which is a long time waiting for a pub to open! I’ll be hanging around at the airport I think. 

Jambo-Fox
26 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

It’s fine tbh. Just a long day. I do flights or trains up and down in the day most home games. Issue for me on Sunday is I’m on a flight from Heathrow that lands at 8.15am, which is a long time waiting for a pub to open! I’ll be hanging around at the airport I think. 

Glasgow at that time on a Sunday is the most depressing place ever!

I’m driving this time LNER strikes ruled them out. And when they re-opened for bookings there was nothing direct without a change and prices were too high. I’m driving up Saturday and back on Monday 

I'm up for this. Last time we played Celtic in the final it was at a pub in Paddington.

heatonjambo
On 17/04/2024 at 10:00, Dalstonjambo said:

Just confirming this Sundays Scottish Cup Semi-Final tie at  Hampden Park, Rangers v Hearts will be on at the Hope, Fitzrovia pub again (W1T 2AJ)
It’s a 15:00 kickoff
(On Premier Sports 1)

Glen the bar manager has confirmed they have Premier Sports 1. The game will be on with sound upstairs.

Thanks for organising this DJ

enjoy your day

Dalstonjambo
20 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Thanks for organising this DJ

enjoy your day

Nothing to do with me mate, just forwarding on from the London Hearts WhatsApp group. Hope you enjoy it and there are a few in. 

Fingers crossed

Jimbojack

My son Chris Learmonth is there via hospitality hoping to meet up with fellow London Hearts friends