Hospitality

FWJ

We’ve got a hotel thread and a catering one, so why not?

I’ve got a big birthday coming up in autumn and I’m planning to treat myself & a couple of mates to hospitality (birthday falls on a Saturday - ideally we’ll be at home on the exact day…).  It’s been years since I last did it so I’m wondering what people’s thoughts are.  The Skyline looks very good and I like the idea of being in the Main Stand (although I’m normally Wheatfield) but the Gorgie Suite looks like there’s more stuff going on - MotM etc.

Thoughts?  

Edited by FWJ

Gorgierools

Gorgie gets my vote. Also done the Euro lounge which comes with better seats in the stand ( ended up sat next to Billy Brown) but more of a laugh in the Gorgie,less formal.

Batistuta87

Gorgie Suite is the one. 
Food's good, loads of drink, entertainment, interviews etc.

Usually get a few players in for photos and whatever. 

Great day out 👍🏻

Edited by Batistuta87

2 hours ago, FWJ said:

We’ve got a hotel thread and a catering one, so why not?

I’ve got a big birthday coming up in autumn and I’m planning to treat myself & a couple of mates to hospitality (birthday falls on a Saturday - ideally we’ll be at home on the exact day…).  It’s been years since I last did it so I’m wondering what people’s thoughts are.  The Skyline looks very good and I like the idea of being in the Main Stand (although I’m normally Wheatfield) but the Gorgie Suite looks like there’s more stuff going on - MotM etc.

Thoughts?  

Best of both worlds, book the European Lounge and your seat will be in the main stand.  Skyline is different class, you get in 3 hours before kick off and the service is 100% spot on.  You order the wine by the bottle, with a good choice.  Every drink is specific, i.e, vodka you can order grey goose etc.  Comes at a greater cost but one of the best experiences in Scottish football.