Bit Rich Celtic!

a11ank

Celtic have complained because Rangers supporters were throwing objects at their players

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cgr95ny578mo

Now I'm not condoning anybody throwing anything at a football match, but I think it's a bit rich Celtic complaining, when their supporters do it every time we play them.  Especially towards Barrie Mckay!

Getting their own house in order would be a great start😍

The Treasurer

Did anything ever come out of their "investigation" into the Mackay incident or was it swept under the carpet like everything else 

Jambo61
23 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Celtic have complained because Rangers supporters were throwing objects at their players

Now I'm not condoning anybody throwing anything at a football match, but I think it's a bit rich Celtic complaining, when their supporters do it every time we play them.  Especially towards Barrie Mckay!

They will complain about sectarian singing next!

JamboAl
2 hours ago, a11ank said:

Attack is the best form of defence.

OmiyaHearts

Not to defend them but are you saying Hearts can never complain if one of our players gets attacked by a fan or hit by coins?

been here before
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Did anything ever come out of their "investigation" into the Mackay incident or was it swept under the carpet like everything else 

Aye £800 fine and a 3 year ban from going to games.

Zach Griffiths is his name.

JamboAl
10 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Not to defend them but are you saying Hearts can never complain if one of our players gets attacked by a fan or hit by coins?

I presume you are commenting on my post.

I'm not saying that at all.

I'm suggesting that Celtic are trying to divert the heat away from their scummy support by pointing the finger at others.

soonbe110
2 hours ago, Jambo61 said:

They will complain about sectarian singing next!

Their fans don’t sing sectarian songs just ‘Irish folk songs’ 

Auld Reekin'
2 hours ago, a11ank said:

Bars of soap*? :huh2:

(I know, I know... what would sevco fans be doing with bars of soap?  :ermm: )

20 minutes ago, been here before said:

Any relation? :whistling:

HeartsandonlyHearts
2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

During the “investigation” it was discovered that wee Barrie had at one time been on Newco’s books and therefore all abuse was indeed warranted. Open and shut case.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Did they also state that he was "not a member of the the sellik family" 🤮

Spellczech

I think every club should complain about it every time it happens...Don't see the problem TBH

PortyBeach
8 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I presume you are commenting on my post.

I'm not saying that at all.

I'm suggesting that Celtic are trying to divert the heat away from their scummy support by pointing the finger at others.

Were there any Celtic fans at Ibrox on Sunday?

And even if there were, does that mean Celtic aren’t entitled to complain about their staff being on the receiving end of thuggish behaviour?

JamboAl
11 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Were there any Celtic fans at Ibrox on Sunday?

And even if there were, does that mean Celtic aren’t entitled to complain about their staff being on the receiving end of thuggish behaviour?

They definitely are so entitled but they are far short of perfect themselves.

People in glass houses....

Opinionated Jambo

The amount of statements or complaints Celtic and Rangers have made this season is laughable. The sense of entitlement springs to mind. 

Tommy Brown
9 hours ago, Opinionated Jambo said:

The amount of statements or complaints Celtic and Rangers have made this season is laughable. The sense of entitlement springs to mind. 

They just want clarification.

The OF buzzword

Bazzas right boot
22 hours ago, JamboAl said:

They definitely are so entitled but they are far short of perfect themselves.

People in glass houses....

Not really, most if not all football clubs have arseholes in their support and have had incidents. 

We've had a guy run on the pitch and attack Lennon,  coin chucked at him and had our own fans hit one of our own supporters with a bottle. 

We can still call out arsehole behaviour from other fans.

Every football club  is in a glass house when it comes to fan behaviour,  be daft to think otherwise.

The difference is how the clubs call out the behaviour of their own , the OF are a bit blind , although even  Celtic have even been calling out the green brigade recently.

We are really ahead on this, since Budge we call out and bin our own arseholes so are in a good place tio call out others now.

Edited by Bazzas right boot