Open all Mics

TexasAndy

Howdy Doody Jambo

Roy Keane was right way back 😂 about MS it's all good fun to listen to sportsound has a new character's Derek Ferguson is always good for a quote, Robbo also 

Go for it 1308
2 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

On iplayer and BBC Scotland channel at 3pm Saturday

Cheers mate 👍 

He is a wind up merchant which is ok provided the whole show doesn’t turn into MSs rants. Loved the bit when after MS had a go at one of the other pundits that they were described as Mrs Stewart by Willie or Tom. 

Edited by tharig

Stewart used to speak very well but now he’s just turned in a complete weapon. No one is allowed to have a different opinion and thinks hes always right.

Stewart could start an argument in a empty room.

grumpyespana

Keep him away from Hamiltons players tunnel and water bottles as he might slip up again lol.

2 hours ago, Chaps said:

Stewart used to speak very well but now he’s just turned in a complete weapon. No one is allowed to have a different opinion and thinks hes always right.

Stewart could start an argument in a empty room.

Agree with the first part. He’s spent far too much time in the presense of that obnoxious prick Sutton. Who’s a tv sports show version of a troll. Says the opposite to whoever’s in the studio, deliberately antagonising everyone thinking he’s funny as ****

Go for it 1308

I've just watched this.  I actually like mikey Stewart and Tom English.  What I don't get is Stewarts defence of N. Montgomery? He never gave Levein that leeway? Obviously they hate each others guts but ....? 

Samuel Camazzola

When you next listen to him, you'll not be able to shake off his inability to differentiate between 'have' and 'of'. He continuously states 'should of' and 'could of' whilst getting rattled by everything and everyone. 

leith_dude

I turned it on for the first time in a long time after the match on Saturday hoping to hear some interviews but soon turned it off because of MS and his ranting at a perfectly reasonable take on things by TE.

IMO it's supposed to be entertaining by being informative. Unfortunately, like most football broadcasting now, they seem to think it's meant to be entertaining because of the personalities and their opinions /  disagreements. 

MS is everywhere in terms of Scottish football broadcasting which makes most of it unbearable for me. He was still worse as a footballer though which is saying something. 

Ex member of the SaS

You have to feel sorry for MS. Had Levein to moan about when Levein was Hearts manager, Levein goes, MS is at a loss and now Levein is back but at an irrelevant club and MS can't get digs in. The guy must be confused.com.

John Findlay

MS is the guy who tells everyone he got an A in higher Level English, when in fact he got an E.

Perth to Paisley
23 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

I've just watched this.  I actually like mikey Stewart and Tom English.  What I don't get is Stewarts defence of N. Montgomery? He never gave Levein that leeway? Obviously they hate each others guts but ....? 

Simple answer "it's personal " he's like a spoilt bairn at times.

CL did make himself an easy target though.

Maiden Gorgie
On 08/04/2024 at 09:46, Spellczech said:

I like the way that if you see Michael Stewart around town you can look at him for a second too long (that will be 2 seconds) and he'll look at you as if he wants to know he's been recognised. I've done it 3-4 times now. Never spoken to him.

This happened to me in the Murrayfield Sainsburys very recently. Was at the same counter as him, clocked him and he clocked I had clocked him, if that makes any sense.

He then stood and looked at me for the rest of the transaction, clearly wanting to be acknowledged.

I grabbed my chicken and fecked off. 😂

Gorgiewave

Michael Stewart, Willie Miller, Liam McCludge...it's not a pretty picture at BBC Sport Scotia.

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

This happened to me in the Murrayfield Sainsburys very recently. Was at the same counter as him, clocked him and he clocked I had clocked him, if that makes any sense.

He then stood and looked at me for the rest of the transaction, clearly wanting to be acknowledged.

I had that distinction a few years back when outside the Guildford feeding my habit whilst wearing a Steelers' shirt. 

Just assumed he was thinking, WTF's that?

Edited by J.T.F.Robertson

Go for it 1308
3 hours ago, Maiden Gorgie said:

default_ooh_matron2.png

tian447
On 08/04/2024 at 09:03, CMc said:

Really like Tom English. Writes and speaks very well. His match reports every time we win the Calcutta cup 😎 are always good value. 

Michael Stewart is trying to move into the Chris Sutton/Robbie Savage professional wind-up merchant role. Problem he has is that he winds himself up more than anybody else. English clearly sees this, lights the blue touch paper for shits and giggles and strolls off to get a coffee while the veins start throbbing. Then sits in the corner with a cigar and a wry smile while Stewart chews on the furniture. 

Stewarts approach to commentary on open all mics is just the same as his midfield career. Attempt something over-ambitious he can’t quite execute and get himself tied in knots.  then shout at all of his colleagues and blame them for not being as clever as he is. Meanwhile the opposition have gone up the other end and scored. 

Honestly, this has potential for post of the year 2024.

It's so amazingly true, and it has been living rent free in my head since you posted it. I will never be able to look at or listen to Michael Stewart ever again without thinking about your post.  You have absolutely ****ing nailed it :lol:

Maiden Gorgie
19 hours ago, Go for it 1308 said:

default_ooh_matron2.png

🤣