Hearts v Livingston Dot Count

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

Gorgie - 8

Wheatfield -  45

Roseburn  - 316

Main - None available

Total - 369

No seats have been available in Main Stand since they went on sale. Haven't seen that previously. Remaining tickets will sell out pretty quickly. About 500 sold since they went on sale yesterday.

Grinder
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

Gorgie - 8

Wheatfield -  45

Roseburn  - 316

Main - None available

Total - 369

No seats have been available in Main Stand since they went on sale. Haven't seen that previously. Remaining tickets will sell out pretty quickly. About 500 sold since they went on sale yesterday.

👍👍👍👍🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

Jim_Duncan

As someone who has been picking and choosing games this season due to work commitments, it's been frustrating trying to get three seats together for me and my boys.

It would be good if the club could maybe ask people to shift one or two seats in order to allow folk to buy 2/3 tickets together in the Wheatfield, Gorgie or Main stand, rather than walk ups always having to sit in the Roseburn if they're going with family/friends.

Jambo-Fox
36 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

As someone who has been picking and choosing games this season due to work commitments, it's been frustrating trying to get three seats together for me and my boys.

It would be good if the club could maybe ask people to shift one or two seats in order to allow folk to buy 2/3 tickets together in the Wheatfield, Gorgie or Main stand, rather than walk ups always having to sit in the Roseburn if they're going with family/friends.

You’ll get three together in the Roseburn without any problem 

Jim_Duncan
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You’ll get three together in the Roseburn without any problem 

I did. Would be nice to sit somewhere a Hibs/Celtic/Rangers fan hasn't had their hooves/trotters/webbed feet when I do make it to games. There isn't enough bleach in all the world to get the Roseburn properly clean.

soonbe110
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I did. Would be nice to sit somewhere a Hibs/Celtic/Rangers fan hasn't had their hooves/trotters/webbed feet when I do make it to games. There isn't enough bleach in all the world to get the Roseburn properly clean.

Buy season tickets, it’s the only way.  The best seats are virtually all sold to season ticket holders. 

Daktari
30 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Buy season tickets, it’s the only way.  The best seats are virtually all sold to season ticket holders. 

But good luck with getting three season ticket seats together anywhere, even in the Roseburn......

Edited by Daktari

Der Kaiser

Cant make the Livi game as I'm getting surgery that day. 

Its going to be a feckin goalfest......I just know it.

WASTREL
8 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

🙏

ElGee1973
23 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

So you would like the club to ask season ticket holders to move seats that they’ve probably accommodated for years just to make room for the likes of you & others like you? You seem to forget, that season ticket holders fork out good money every season regardless of whether the team are playing well or not & it’s a ludicrous suggestion that you posed. On the topic of the roseburn, plenty seats in there. Only hibs get the full use of the stand these days so you would be certain to get 3 together there most weeks. 

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Gorgie - 2

Wheatfield - 34

Roseburn - 110

Total - 146

Fozzyonthefence
16 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Nah, Livi don’t score that many, we should be fine!

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, ElGee1973 said:

So you would like the club to ask season ticket holders to move seats that they’ve probably accommodated for years just to make room for the likes of you & others like you? You seem to forget, that season ticket holders fork out good money every season regardless of whether the team are playing well or not & it’s a ludicrous suggestion that you posed. On the topic of the roseburn, plenty seats in there. Only hibs get the full use of the stand these days so you would be certain to get 3 together there most weeks. 

My previous reply to you has been deleted. 

Shame, as it conveyed my contempt for the attitude you have towards your fellow Hearts fans. I've had STs on and off for three decades, I've crossed continents to make it to games and plenty more besides. Asking folk to move along a seat or two to make logistics more favourable to get more folk in is hardly ludicrous. This is what all-seater stadiums have done to folk.

luckydug
20 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Shame, as it conveyed my contempt for the attitude you have towards your fellow Hearts fans. I've had STs on and off for three decades, I've crossed continents to make it to games and plenty more besides. Asking folk to move along a seat or two to make logistics more favourable to get more folk in is hardly ludicrous. This is what all-seater stadiums have done to folk.

I see no problem shifting along a seat or two. In the new stand you don't have to worry about ending up behind a pillar like the old days.

Its still unlikely you would get three seats together though unless maybe Section T at the corner. 

ElGee1973
1 hour ago, Jim_Duncan said:

I’m showing contempt for fellow hearts fans? Get a grip. 

Jim_Duncan
9 minutes ago, ElGee1973 said:

I’m showing contempt for fellow hearts fans? Get a grip. 

'The likes of you'

Charming and polite, eh.

ElGee1973
24 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

'The likes of you'

Charming and polite, eh.

Just like the charming & polite comments you meted out yourself. If you can’t take it, don’t give it out. 

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, ElGee1973 said:

Just like the charming & polite comments you meted out yourself. If you can’t take it, don’t give it out. 

Christ, you're hard work, bud.

Have a nice evening. 

ElGee1973

I’m hard work??? Let’s just agree to disagree & leave it at that. 

Hector Riva
On 03/04/2024 at 16:22, Jim_Duncan said:

Hey you can't say that now. It's the law.  😉

Hannibal
21 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

Gorgie - 2

Wheatfield - 34

Roseburn - 110

Total - 146

Gorgie - 1

Wheatfield - 26

Roseburn - 41

Total - 68

Ricardo Quaresma

Reminder set for Tuesday 10am

'Check TE'

mainstandjambo
20 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

24 left

Down to 7 now.

mainstandjambo

All gone. Ticket exchange will probably be open from Tuesday morning.

Fozzyonthefence

Crazy that we can easily sell out v Livi but nowhere near sell outs v the Uglies. 

Nobreath
8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Crazy that we can easily sell out v Livi but nowhere near sell outs v the Uglies. 

Arse cheek tickets are overpriced, we're less likely to win, and game more likely to be on tv.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Got my 2 tickets months ago, in Legends Lounge for my long awaited return to my beloved Tynecastle. Can't bloody wait:HeartsManspotrun:

mainstandjambo
6 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Got my 2 tickets months ago, in Legends Lounge for my long awaited return to my beloved Tynecastle. Can't bloody wait:HeartsManspotrun:

Hope you have a great afternoon.

Fozzyonthefence
35 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Arse cheek tickets are overpriced, we're less likely to win, and game more likely to be on tv.

I know but doesn’t seem that long ago (I suppose it was though) that these, along with Hibs, were easily the best attended games.  Huge  away supports helped too of course.

brownkg
3 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Because of the "neative baggage"(copyright Csaba Lazlo) the uglies bring amongst other reasons.

24 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Because of the "neative baggage"(copyright Csaba Lazlo) the uglies bring amongst other reasons.

Since their reduced numbers it hasn’t been as bad, hopefully this policy continues indefinitely 

Gundermann
8 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

All gone. Ticket exchange will probably be open from Tuesday morning.

:seething:

Time to fill in the corners...

Anyway, hoping we can absolutely horse someone for the first time (?) this season.

1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

:seething:

Time to fill in the corners...

Anyway, hoping we can absolutely horse someone for the first time (?) this season.

Yes, a good thumping victory before the split would be most welcome

AllyjamboDerbyshire
5 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Hope you have a great afternoon.

👍

Thought Police

Posted my ticket on the exchange if anyone looking.

kingantti1874

My tickets are up as away on holiday.  And they are better than everyone else tickets.  🤣 high, dry and a with a handy shelf for drinks in T 

teajenny

think ticket exchange has been cocked up this morning. Too many green seats available. Could be a problem if folk buy them.

brownkg

258 seats available:-
Roseburn 6
Wheatfield 46

Gorgie 15
Main 191

Jambo-Fox
23 minutes ago, teajenny said:

think ticket exchange has been cocked up this morning. Too many green seats available. Could be a problem if folk buy them.

‘Green’ seats can still be bought at concession prices, might encourage some to bring kids & grandparents along!!

Maroon seats ‘adults only’!!

Niemi’s gloves

There obviously is or has been some sort of problem with main stand ticket sales. As the OP noted six days ago, there were no tickets available in the main stand at that time (and there haven’t been since until today).

Are there as many non-season ticket seats in the main stand as are now showing as “green” and available? Hopefully só or there could be some unhappy people on Saturday afternoon. 

CARDIFFBOY

Jambos, just letting you know my seat in Wheatfield Stand Section G is now on the Ticket Exchange. HHGH

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

There obviously is or has been some sort of problem with main stand ticket sales. As the OP noted six days ago, there were no tickets available in the main stand at that time (and there haven’t been since until today).

Are there as many non-season ticket seats in the main stand as are now showing as “green” and available? Hopefully só or there could be some unhappy people on Saturday afternoon. 

all tickets in the main stand are season tickets or allocated for hospitality.

there will never be any available until the ticket exchange opens for people like me who can’t go? Or the club release seats previous allocated for hospitality.

There may be a few exceptions but generally speaking the only ticket sales pre exchange opening  are in the roseburn.  

Edited by kingantti1874

Thomaso
On 08/04/2024 at 12:58, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not really. Many fans won’t take their kids and wives to the poisonous atmosphere of a 0F game - although it is less toxic now we have reduced their allocation.

Costanza
On 03/04/2024 at 22:30, Der Kaiser said:

One can only hope this is your Cowdenbeath moment.

(still bitter)

jack-nicholson-jack.gif