Young serial killers in the making

Ray Gin

Ray Gin

Children using catapults to kill and torture animals before sharing 'sick' images on WhatsApp

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/children-using-catapults-kill-torture-095900537.html

Children are filming themselves using catapults to kill and torture animals in a UK-wide network on WhatsApp, Sky News can reveal.

The youngsters - including some of primary school age - have been sharing footage and photos of their kills in groups on the messaging app.

In some videos, injured animals are shown dying slowly after being shot with hand-held catapults.

In others, young people kick and abuse the animals after shooting them - as well as pose holding their dead bodies.

AlimOzturk

It’s certainly the beginnings of rather troubled and dangerous human beings there. How do kids bet hold of these animals and what is the actual Purpose of said actions other than inflicting pain and suffering?

What are the parents doing?

Lovecraft
21 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

It’s certainly the beginnings of rather troubled and dangerous human beings there. How do kids bet hold of these animals and what is the actual Purpose of said actions other than inflicting pain and suffering?

What are the parents doing?

Probably sitting on their sofa watching videos on TikTok

the posh bit

When I was a young teenager I knew a group of lads who were into dog-hunting, feretting, shooting etc. They were barbaric animals, although I can't say with any certainty that they moved on to serial killing. Most are just fat, loveless pricks who drink in social clubs with their bored wives. 

Edited by the posh bit

AndyNic

Any pics? I'll take a PM

:look:

*best clarify that's my poor attempt at humour. Weird c**** these folk. World is ****ed. 

Spellczech

Yet nobody - parents, teachers, police - can lift a finger to stop them...

Society is going backwards. Without discipline society cannot function, and we return to being selfish, destructive animals.

We are now seeing it at all levels as entire generations raised without discipline are now parents themselves.

Social media is the tool that will destroy society ironically. It allows the most base people a voice, and influence. Meanwhile sheep will always folllow and join in...

Edited by Spellczech

il Duce McTarkin
5 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

When I was a young teenager I knew a group of lads who were into dog-hunting, feretting, shooting etc. They were barbaric animals, although I can't say with any certainty that they moved on to serial killing. Most are just fat, loveless pricks who drink in social clubs with their bored wives. 

I mucked about with a couple of lads who at primary school age would would pop tadpoles between their fingers for a laugh and put cats into pigeon huts, etc. Both went on to kill or maim humans. My parents always told me that they could see the signs early on.

Ray Gin
2 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

I mucked about with a couple of lads who at primary school age would would pop tadpoles between their fingers for a laugh and put cats into pigeon huts, etc. Both went on to kill or maim humans. My parents always told me that they could see the signs early on.

:wow: 

AndyNic
6 minutes ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

****ing hell.

But aye - any serial killer documentary will tell you that animal cruelty is usually the start! Zero empathy etc.

Jim_Duncan

This is where virtual reality stuff could actually be quite useful. If these arseholes are caught, make them spend a day with a headset on simulating the torture they inflicted onto the animals. If that doesn't give them a shake, send them to Easter Road for a season.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Society is going backwards. Without discipline society cannot function, and we return to being selfish, destructive animals.

We are now seeing it at all levels as entire generations raised without discipline are now parents themselves.

Social media is the tool that will destroy society ironically. It allows the most base people a voice, and influence. Meanwhile sheep will always folllow and join in...

This - especially the bit in bold.  Also generations since 1980 that have never known work and who are now unemployable.  OH tells me some stories about people that come in for interviews….

JudyJudyJudy

C**** . It’s really sickening and worrying to lack that much empathy at such a young age . Studies show that many serial killers or murderers first used animals as their prey . 

i went to school with a guy who was always badly behaved, getting in trouble skipping school etc. One day we went round to his house to see his new BB gun. When we got there he was putting frogs on a golf tee and driving them into the bush in his garden.... He was also shooting his cat with the bb gun. I still dont know what happened to him. he just went off the radar after high school.

Debut 4
2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Totally agree.  Don’t want to sidetrack the main debate but I use a similar example when talking about society.  

The country completely misses the point when we have knife/gun/weapon amnesties. It never solves anything.  

You need to go all the way back to the beginning, like you say, about discipline.

Its starts in the school and also law.  The law is so weak.  It’s been a recipe for regression in people.  

Shooter McGavin

Feel like youngsters are completely exposed to mad s*it online 24/7, that it's no surprise that we see more and more extreme behavour. Feel like some genuinely don't have any grasp on reality or showing respect for people or their area.

The amount of jumped up goons these days that go around kitted out in full black outfits, hoods up and doing nothing productive is insane. The London "roadman" thing has spread like a virus.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Was there not some radge on here who admitted to kicking a fox to death?

Was on the 'Shan' thread 

the posh bit
8 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

Tbf, one of the lads I mentioned holidayed in Thailand for a decade between the late 80s to the late 90s with guys who were a lot older, God knows what they got up to there. 

il Duce McTarkin
29 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Tbf, one of the lads I mentioned holidayed in Thailand for a decade between the late 80s to the late 90s with guys who were a lot older, God knows what they got up to there. 

I think it's fair to make some assumptions.

:sadrobbo:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Nonces and sex offenders in general very often mistreat animals. Massive red flag.

Hopefully these little twats get run over by a bus and maimed for life.

5 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Feel like youngsters are completely exposed to mad s*it online 24/7, that it's no surprise that we see more and more extreme behavour. Feel like some genuinely don't have any grasp on reality or showing respect for people or their area.

The amount of jumped up goons these days that go around kitted out in full black outfits, hoods up and doing nothing productive is insane. The London "roadman" thing has spread like a virus.

what is a london road man? 😅

Shooter McGavin
49 minutes ago, Negan said:

what is a london road man? 😅

Roadmen are shiftless w*nkers with no talent, no prospects and no hobbies apart from standing outside shops like gimps, wearing all black tracksuits with their hoods up regardless of whether it’s winter or the middle of summer. Zero initiative between any of them, just going through life like sheep hanging about with their s*ite mates.

Youngsters with a bit of respect, who have a bit of drive and ambition to do well in life, are the enemy of the roadman.

been here before
8 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

C**** . It’s really sickening and worrying to lack that much empathy at such a young age . Studies show that many serial killers or murderers first used animals as their prey . 

Studies also shows that nearly all of them ate bread and at some stage in their life they all wore clothes.

I love a good bit of hackneyed t'internet cod psychology picked up on an afternoons awareness course at work and, as ever, James never lets us down.

21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Roadmen are shiftless w*nkers with no talent, no prospects and no hobbies apart from standing outside shops like gimps, wearing all black tracksuits with their hoods up regardless of whether it’s winter or the middle of summer. Zero initiative between any of them, just going through life like sheep hanging about with their s*ite mates.

Youngsters with a bit of respect, who have a bit of drive and ambition to do well in life, are the enemy of the roadman.

Ah yeah I see them about all the time now. Usually down Leith or in town.

Ray Gin
8 hours ago, Negan said:

When we got there he was putting frogs on a golf tee and driving them into the bush in his garden.... He was also shooting his cat with the bb gun. 

:( 

Day@theraces

Animal abuse is something that makes my blood boil. Some humans deserve a beating from their own actions. But abusing and killing animals is despicable. Would love to be left in a room with such a person. They may get the better of me of me but I'd make sure I'd maim that scumbag. 

Day@theraces

As the OP relates to. Animal abuse is the telly tale sign of many Serial Killers. Pick on innocent/defenseless animals until they build the courage up to start their brutality on other humans.

Jim_Duncan
2 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

Animal abuse is something that makes my blood boil. Some humans deserve a beating from their own actions. But abusing and killing animals is despicable. Would love to be left in a room with such a person. They may get the better of me of me but I'd make sure I'd maim that scumbag. 

2 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

As the OP relates to. Animal abuse is the telly tale sign of many Serial Killers. Pick on innocent/defenseless animals until they build the courage up to start their brutality on other humans.

🫤

the posh bit
12 hours ago, Day@theraces said:

I'd lay off this thread if I was you mate. 

RustyRightPeg

Dahmer started on animals. As others have said, that's usually the starting point, then once they get bored and can't get their fix they move onto humans.

Day@theraces
18 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

🫤

Innocent humans. I don't regard animal abusers as innocent.

Day@theraces
8 hours ago, the posh bit said:

Cheers for the advice.

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, Day@theraces said:

Innocent humans. I don't regard animal abusers as innocent.

Maim on!

Edited by Jim_Duncan

Jim_Duncan
8 hours ago, the posh bit said:

This disclaimer should be at the top of every thread for you ;) 

the posh bit
2 hours ago, Jim_Duncan said:

This disclaimer should be at the top of every thread for you ;) 

Screenshot_20240301_185259_com.instagram.android_edit_38881099702920.jpg

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Screenshot_20240301_185259_com.instagram.android_edit_38881099702920.jpg

4/10 WNB.