Still up and got legs

chimpos

Okay who is still up totally monged but listening to music that the is only reserved for times like this.

me first i guess

got depeche mode on and it is magic

beat that

chester copperpot
Okay who is still up totally monged but listening to music that the is only reserved for times like this.

me first i guess

got depeche mode on and it is magic

beat that

I've no music on, just KB and having a laugh. Have my iPod touch next to me, so any music I have is just a movement away.

Not drunk either, just having a few this evening. :)

I've no music on, just KB and having a laugh. Have my iPod touch next to me, so any music I have is just a movement away.

Not drunk either, just having a few this evening. :)

Really?? how do you do it? i could never be here without drink and my fav music on?

please explain? not a dig just interested how this could happen?:)

Templeton Peck

I've got a thread about the most diverse shift in music between two songs you were listening to but gave up and went back to Springsteen, Sandy

chester copperpot
Really?? how do you do it? i could never be here without drink and my fav music on?

please explain? not a dig just interested how this could happen?:)

Well actually, I'm minced, just really good at spelling when I'm not sober, but thats another story. ;)

chester copperpot
Got back from California on Thursday evening, and cant sleep yet... bloddy jetlag

Aye you dont strike me as one of the late go'er's.

Hope you had a good time in the old U S of A. ;)

Well actually, I'm minced, just really good at spelling when I'm not sober, but thats another story. ;)

I like it, getting quoted from another thread is like getting to run at the olympics after taking chambers like pills. dirty thieving sportsman!! thats another thread though. nice to see you are an insomniac like the rest(it's not just drink)

yeah i know that made no sense in real time, or in fact any time. sorry

chester copperpot
I like it, getting quoted from another thread is like getting to run at the olympics after taking chambers like pills. dirty thieving sportsman!! thats another thread though. nice to see you are an insomniac like the rest(it's not just drink)

Drink makes most people sleepy. For me, its like coffee, depending on what you drink right enough. Tonight I have had some Australian red wine, some Cider, and some Columbian Coffee. ;)

Drink makes most people sleepy. For me, its like coffee, depending on what you drink right enough. Tonight I have had some Australian red wine, some Cider, and some Columbian Coffee. ;)

sounds great, but as a doctor i think you you really need to lay of the ausie stuff and drink more of the columbian K. as for the cider? it's never good under any circumstances! A free opinion from BUPA is not easy to come by:)

chester copperpot
sounds great, but as a doctor i think you you really need to lay of the ausie stuff and drink more of the columbian K. as for the cider? it's never good under any circumstances! A free opinion from BUPA is not easy to come by:)

Thanks Doc, so you still condone the Columbian Coffee though?

I'm up in 6 hours, I dont actually need to sleep that much to get refreshed for the morning. ;)

Thanks Doc, so you still condone the Columbian Coffee though?

I'm up in 6 hours, I dont actually need to sleep that much to get refreshed for the morning. ;)

I condone columbian anything, that's exactly why the chimp is up and chatting. only in the shed though;)

chester copperpot
I condone columbian anything, that's exactly why the chimp is up and chatting. only in the shed though;)

Good lad, I knew it wasn't insomnia, just summat else ;).

Now I'm off for a smoke, be back in 5. ;)

Good lad, I knew it wasn't insomnia, just summat else ;).

Now I'm off for a smoke, be back in 5. ;)

I thought smoking was banned?:):):):):)

Archived