Morton Travel

Bender

Morning everyone, a friend of mine has asked me to post something on here as he has 6 seats available on his bus to Cappielow on Monday night. Leaves Gorebridge at 4pm, picking up at Hermiston P&R at around 4:30pm and Deer Park for 4:45pm.

£18 per adult and £12 for U12s.

Apologies if I've missed a thread already dealing with buses/transport for Morton.

SeaOfMaroon

Been looking at transport for this seems to be a bit of a nightmare after the game, train station quite far away from the ground and will be tight for time even if finishes in normal time.

What are people doing for travel?

ArcticJambo
14 minutes ago, SeaOfMaroon said:

Been looking at transport for this seems to be a bit of a nightmare after the game, train station quite far away from the ground and will be tight for time even if finishes in normal time.

What are people doing for travel?

Looks like there's a train at Cartsdyke at 10:34pm (looks about 5mins walk away from Cappielow)  that will get you into Central with enough time to trot round to QS for the last train back to the right side of the country. As someone kindly pointed out to me previously, if you miss that last train there's a megabus dep from Buchanan St at 1am, for £4.30

I seem to recall that you're better off (cheaper) getting separate cheap day returns, Edin-SQ and GC to Greenock than chucking it all on one Edin-Greenock CDR, saves you  afiver or there abouts iirc. :thumbsup: