Take A Deep Breath

No Idle Talk

No Idle Talk

5-0. It hurts. It sucks. But it is what it is.

When you play away to one of the OF and you concede a goal inside two minutes, the match can run away from you. And it did.

It's not good. But there is absolutely no point in us getting too down about this or tearing ourselves apart or over analysing it. We had a bad day. We got leathered. We have the perfect game coming up. There is no time to feel sorry for ourselves because we are playing Hibs on Wednesday. We just have to take what happened to us today, remember it, and go out on the park on Wednesday and put Hibs right in their place. And I firmly believe that is what we are going to do. 

We have been doing so good lately but anyone who thinks we have cracked the code and are as good as the OF, we're not. Today shows that. But we are the best of the rest. And we are certainly better than the Leith shite. And getting hammered today has to be motivation for midweek. 

I am calling it now. I think we are going to shit all over them on Wednesday night. And I think we will beat Celtic next weekend too. There ye are.

HHGH!!

Edited by No Idle Talk

33 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

5-0. It hurts. It sucks. But it is what it is.

When you play away to one of the OF and you concede a goal inside two minutes, the match can run away from you. And it did.

It's not good. But there is absolutely no point in us getting too down about this or tearing ourselves apart or over analysing it. We had a bad day. We got leathered. We have the perfect game coming up. There is no time to feel sorry for ourselves because we are playing Hibs on Wednesday. We just have to take what happened to us today, remember it, and go out on the park on Wednesday and put Hibs right in their place. And I firmly believe that is what we are going to do. 

We have been doing so good lately but anyone who thinks we have cracked the code and are as good as the OF, we're not. Today shows that. But we are the best of the rest. And we are certainly better than the Leith shite. And getting hammered today has to be motivation for midweek. 

I am calling it now. I think we are going to shit all over them on Wednesday night. And I think we will beat Celtic next weekend too. There ye are.

HHGH!!

If we don't have a quick start on Wednesday, Tynecastle will get restless. Could be a long night.

And we won't beat Celtic

Of course, I hope we win both but I'm not setting myself up for another dose of reality like yesterday.

No Idle Talk
14 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

If we don't have a quick start on Wednesday, Tynecastle will get restless. Could be a long night.

And we won't beat Celtic

Of course, I hope we win both but I'm not setting myself up for another dose of reality like yesterday.

Mate, if it's 0-0 after half an hour on Wednesday, our fans need to grow up and stick by the team. And I think they will. We can't let what happened at Ibrox ruin things.

We WILL beat Hibs. We just will.

Once we beat Hibs, everyone will feel better about life. Then we're playing Celtic on Saturday. I think we have a great chance of beating them too. Can't promise we will. You can never promise Hearts will beat Celtic. But I have a good feeling about it. I ain't shitting my pants just because we lost 0-5 to Rangers.

2 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Mate, if it's 0-0 after half an hour on Wednesday, our fans need to grow up and stick by the team. And I think they will. We can't let what happened at Ibrox ruin things.

We WILL beat Hibs. We just will.

Once we beat Hibs, everyone will feel better about life. Then we're playing Celtic on Saturday. I think we have a great chance of beating them too. Can't promise we will. You can never promise Hearts will beat Celtic. But I have a good feeling about it. I ain't shitting my pants just because we lost 0-5 to Rangers.

We absolutely should, but the atmosphere hasn't been great, even when we've been winning, and I think the nature of the loss yesterday will roll on into Wednesday.

Sorry to sound like a doom merchant, but I know that this Hearts side are capable of throwing months of hard work down the swanny in the blink of an eye.

No Idle Talk
2 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

We absolutely should, but the atmosphere hasn't been great, even when we've been winning, and I think the nature of the loss yesterday will roll on into Wednesday.

Sorry to sound like a doom merchant, but I know that this Hearts side are capable of throwing months of hard work down the swanny in the blink of an eye.

No, you don't know that. That is just pessimism based on crap things that Hearts teams have done in the past.

I've seen the same things you have. This team isn't going to do that. We will beat Hibs on Wednesday. This forum will be bouncing again when we do. Then we'll we be looking ahead to the Celtic match and we'll all be optimistic again. With good reason. I repeat, I think we will beat Celtic next weekend.

1 minute ago, No Idle Talk said:

No, you don't know that. That is just pessimism based on crap things that Hearts teams have done in the past.

I've seen the same things you have. This team isn't going to do that. We will beat Hibs on Wednesday. This forum will be bouncing again when we do. Then we'll we be looking ahead to the Celtic match and we'll all be optimistic again. With good reason. I repeat, I think we will beat Celtic next weekend.

Hope you're right mate 😁

Seymour M Hersh

We must score before the game actually starts on Wednesday otherwise the simpletons in our support (of which there are too many) will get on the teams back.  Well at least that's how it feels reading the shite on here sometimes.

39 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

We must score before the game actually starts on Wednesday otherwise the simpletons in our support (of which there are too many) will get on the teams back.  Well at least that's how it feels reading the shite on here sometimes.

That's what worries me. And that's what I can see happening.

If we don't come out the blocks Tynecastle will be brutal.

Seaside Dave

We will beat Celtic and their fans will be in more uproar at us seeming to try harder against them. 🤣🤣🤣 **** them

One thing that will have come out of yesterday, teams will think that if they score early against us then we will fold like a cheap suit.

I’m sure Steven will have drilled the players into expecting an early onslaught of pressure from the scuttlers on Wednesday night. We are hurting, but we shouldn’t (as fans) start getting jumpy, it just descends onto the pitch and players.

Come on Lads and Lassies, get behind your favourites, and make some noise, let’s show the team we support them.

Muppetboy
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

And we won't beat Celtic

Yeah, I feel a bit like u do, yesterday will stick with people and a fast start and early goal will be expected/demanded. I just hope we don't concede first.  

I hope we come out angry on Wednesday and hand out a grubbing to them. I don’t want to see or hear anything on the media from our players or management. Get the talking done on the park.

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

deary me. another fan splitting post, pant wetters , now simpletons.

TweedbankJambo

The boys have been brilliant. Real Madrid don't win every game either. I'm already over it. Bring on the hibz.

Saw the team and it was a team that essentially won at Parkhead so yeah I'd be lying if I said I was upset.

Personally I'd have played Devlin but ultimately I'm not sure that changes the outcome.

To win in Glasgow you need to start well, quieten the crowd and have no passengers. Behind after 2 minutes kills the game plan. Individual errors and poor decision making kills us.

Bur it's only 3 points, aye it stings but I'm always never to carried away when you win, never to low when you lose. Win Wednesday and yesterday is put in the past 

TorinoJambo

It's natural for some people to panic, especially at the magnitude of the loss, but we only need another 4 wins, in my opinion, to cement third, possibly less. There are 11 games to go. Both us and Killie have 3 versus the Uglies. Write them off and it's 8 games. Two will be between us and them. The gap is 11 plus 4 goals. By my maths they have 8 games to catch us, and, if we "share" the points with them when we meet, that's 6 games worth 18 points. Impossible.