If you were in charge of Scotland, what would you do?

Greedy Jambo

Greedy Jambo

I'd start by banning Greggs and Bains and build cycle lanes all over the country. 

Don't get me wrong, i'd make sure the roads were flat for our cars as well. 

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd start by banning Greggs and Bains and build cycle lanes all over the country. 

Baines iced doughnuts are immense. 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Good luck to you in the future.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Салатные палочки said:

Baines iced doughnuts are immense. 

Ken, but ***** are living off them. 

You can't get a decent spicy chicken salad baguette for love nor money. 

Greedy Jambo
6 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Invade England.

I think we could take them.

I'd just built a wall to be fair.

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd just built a wall to be fair.

And make them pay for it? 😂 

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Hansel said:

Open a decent pool hall in West lothian. 

Vote for me, and it's done. 

More bmx tracks, more RC car tracks, Go karting, the lot. 

Jambof3tornado
27 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I'd ban bicycles from the roads when cycle lanes are available!!! I'd also charge the ****s road tax.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I'd ban bicycles from the roads when cycle lanes are available!!! I'd also charge the ****s road tax.

Why?

Loads of people would cycle more if they had their own lane to do it on, It would help with the cost of living, it would help with health, it would lower the number of people going to the NHS with problems,

most people are scared to get on a bike, because the majority of car drivers are arse holes.

I'm a bit of petrol head myself, but i'm not an idiot, i can see both sides. 

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Why?

Loads of people would cycle more if they had their own lane to do it on, It would help with the cost of living, it would help with health, it would lower the number of people going to the NHS with problems,

most people are scared to get on a bike, because the majority of car drivers are arse holes.

I'm a bit of petrol head myself, but i'm not an idiot, i can see both sides. 

I stay near stirling. Loads of cycle paths linking the Hillfoots villages yet cyclists want to hog the roads especially in groups of 10 plus riders(individuals I dont mind!!).

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I stay near stirling. Loads of cycle paths linking the Hillfoots villages yet cyclists want to hog the roads especially in groups of 10 plus riders(individuals I dont mind!!).

😂 Thats obviously a bike club or something, you can surely make an exception for them, unless you want the Tour de France to have no Scottish riders, because you got angry. 

16 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Do you pay Road tax?

54 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

i'd open huners of chicken salad baguette houses. 

Can we put jalapenos on them ?

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Can we put jalapenos on them ?

That goes without saying. 

Greedy Jambo
11 minutes ago, leginten said:

Euthanise litterers.

I agree, but the council is making it even harder for them/us now, you have to book a slot to chuck your rubbish out.

Cost cutting wank stain basturts. 

There will still be 5 of them standing there twiddling there fingers when you go in. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

Compulsory lights & hi-viz vests for cyclists 

Tax sweeties

Move BBC Scotland to Stirling (or Perth or Dunfermline or Falkirk or anywhere other than Glasgow)

Ministryofdad

Hand the parliament back to Westminster. 

It's been an abject failure. 

Nothing good has came from it. 

We pay higher tax to give every one free prescriptions, bus passes and other nonsense. 

I'd dual the a9

Dual the a1

Finish the sheriffhall underpass

Make ineos at Grangemouth into a hydrogen fuel dept. 

Mandtory national service for everyone under 35 (minium of 2 years if not in full time employment or education) 

Mandtory farming of all usable land for growing food for us to be sustainable. 

Al school kids in summer and winter months to harvest fields when off school. 

Education on growing and eating healthy 

Declare war on fast food. 

Introduce a stealth tax on all chippys, chineeeses, pizza, burger joints and use it to promote healthy eating. 

Declare all drugs legal and tax them to generate a national health service fit for purpose.

Ban the sale of alochol to anyone under the age of 25.

Get rid of minium pricing 

Get rid of the tax in smoking 

Get rid of petrol and diesel and move towards hydrogen powered cars. 

Make all gyms free to use. 

Make shop open at 7am close at 2pm repoen at 5pm-9pm

In those 3 hours you have to excersize. 

More you do more you get paid a universal basic income each month. 

If you keep your bmi at optium weight you get paid for it. 

I'd give the rest of Scotland's it's freedom and create a new nation called "Heart of Midlothian":

City of Edinburgh, East Lothian and Midlothian.

26 minutes ago, martoon said:

I'd give the rest of Scotland's it's freedom and create a new nation called "Heart of Midlothian":

City of Edinburgh, East Lothian and Midlothian.

And West Lothian gets renamed East Lanarkshire? ;)

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

And West Lothian gets renamed East Lanarkshire? ;)

You are first in line for vice president, red.

😄

Edited by martoon

Howdy Doody Jambo

Employ more police with a visible presence on the streets get the drones flying around  Ban smoking, vaping, drinking alcohol on the streets 

Get tough on crime, tougher punishments , sort out Scotland's major drug related problems 

Fine litter dropping on the streets, fine council's that waste money on plant pots to block roads 

Drill more oil  , Stop building any more student flats that's a racket, build council flats instead 

Bring back some sort of manufacturing and steel industry 

Fix the pavements and roads with quality long lasting materials 

Brighten up the streets with proper lightning , open up streets so traffic can circulate freely 

Make Greggs and Bains bigger and half price for all on a Friday, free cakes for all on a Monday 

Bring in a wage cap for politicians and councillors say £25k per annum and take away expense claims,see how they get on in the real world 

Turn the Holyrood parliament into flats for the homeless half of the building is empty anyway 

Tax the super rich with multiple assets and homes /flats who needs more than one house in the same city?

Scrap Airbnb they don't contribute to neighbourhoods or community 

Registration plates for all cyclists, electric motorised bikes and Escooters

Fine cyclists that don't use cycle lanes nor light up after dark and bring in a cycling proficiency licence 

Scrap the NHS and Reform the health service , build health centres ,build educational  infrastructure in local communities and new build site's,bring back a charge for prescriptions , fine people who don't cancel health centre, dental etc appointments 

Scrap all  free bus passes, everyone can pay a £1 

Scrap working from home just encourages a lazy unsociable society , get up get out get active!

No half day on a Friday for schools , encourage after school clubs and kids must do a sport activity on a Saturday morning all weathers even if it is wet and windy and has a fancy name like hurricane Wilma 

Open up all sporting facilities for kid's during weekends and school holidays for free that are within school grounds all these astro pitches going to waste 

Give people more of a say through voting on city management, transport issues and building projects 

Free entry for school kids to all sporting stadiums and events, music concerts, place's of interest etc 

Build a 75,000 capacity national joint football/ rugby/concert stadium with a retractable roof, heated seats,safe standing end in a central location that is beneficial to all 

That should do the noo

55 minutes ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

Employ more police with a visible presence on the streets get the drones flying around  Ban smoking, vaping, drinking alcohol on the streets 

Get tough on crime, tougher punishments , sort out Scotland's major drug related problems 

Fine litter dropping on the streets, fine council's that waste money on plant pots to block roads 

Drill more oil  , Stop building any more student flats that's a racket, build council flats instead 

Bring back some sort of manufacturing and steel industry 

Fix the pavements and roads with quality long lasting materials 

Brighten up the streets with proper lightning , open up streets so traffic can circulate freely 

Make Greggs and Bains bigger and half price for all on a Friday, free cakes for all on a Monday 

Bring in a wage cap for politicians and councillors say £25k per annum and take away expense claims,see how they get on in the real world 

Turn the Holyrood parliament into flats for the homeless half of the building is empty anyway 

Tax the super rich with multiple assets and homes /flats who needs more than one house in the same city?

Scrap Airbnb they don't contribute to neighbourhoods or community 

Registration plates for all cyclists, electric motorised bikes and Escooters

Fine cyclists that don't use cycle lanes nor light up after dark and bring in a cycling proficiency licence 

Scrap the NHS and Reform the health service , build health centres ,build educational  infrastructure in local communities and new build site's,bring back a charge for prescriptions , fine people who don't cancel health centre, dental etc appointments 

Scrap all  free bus passes, everyone can pay a £1 

Scrap working from home just encourages a lazy unsociable society , get up get out get active!

No half day on a Friday for schools , encourage after school clubs and kids must do a sport activity on a Saturday morning all weathers even if it is wet and windy and has a fancy name like hurricane Wilma 

Open up all sporting facilities for kid's during weekends and school holidays for free that are within school grounds all these astro pitches going to waste 

Give people more of a say through voting on city management, transport issues and building projects 

Free entry for school kids to all sporting stadiums and events, music concerts, place's of interest etc 

Build a 75,000 capacity national joint football/ rugby/concert stadium with a retractable roof, heated seats,safe standing end in a central location that is beneficial to all 

That should do the noo

Very thorough, HDJ. 😊

Samuel Camazzola

Introduce an annual 'Purge' day with the subject being adult cyclists. Their helmet cams would capture some good footage. 

Bull's-eye

Remove all the people and buildings and turn it into a countrywide nature reserve and park, maybe let a few Picts wander around. 

Ban the wee flashing lights that some cyclists have on their bikes.

Pretty sure they are banned in some other countries.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I am glad you won't ban Bayne's, their macaroni pies are immense. As are their vanilla slices.

I'd also increase the price the English and Welsh pay for our oil, thus making our energy bills virtually zero. The way 85 should be now.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Make it mandatory for all school pupils to attend gym sessions and make physical education/fitness and diet a more important part of learning. 

Provide more affordable housing and sort out the shambles of homelessness.

Make it a blanket 25 year jail sentence for taking class A drugs.

Ban the stupid alcohol laws such as 10-10 and bring back the right to do deals in pubs (happy hours etc) 

Have the same immigration laws as Australia.

Exile Celtic and Rangers.

Better yet, just redraw the border around Glasgow, and make it part of the Isle of Man or something.

Samuel Camazzola
14 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Exile Celtic and Rangers.

Better yet, just redraw the border around Glasgow, and make it part of the Isle of Man or something.

The Mhanks from the Manx. 

1 hour ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Execute gym users that don't rerack their weights.

This.

Also people who take videos in the gym

33 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

FTFY

They'd take one look at it and assume it had already been airstriked and move on to the next bit.

Bindy Badgy
1 hour ago, Negan said:

This.

Also people who take videos in the gym

I'm OK with discretely filming a set for a form check. People filming videos for Instagram and YouTube can **** off.

8 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I'm OK with discretely filming a set for a form check. People filming videos for Instagram and YouTube can **** off.

It winds me up silly. Im probably not helping myself by attending pure gym. Its a complete mix of people. I was looking to find a new gym as iv completed the dumbells for chest up to 50kg now . Light work 💪

Insane idea but how about instead of a 'fat tax' to go into treating obesity on the NHS..

We use a tax on unhealthy products to subsidise cheaper fruit, vegetables, pulses, wholemeal goods etc and try to make it much cheaper to eat healthily.

joondalupjambo

I would introduce mandatory reading and spelling exams for all.  I would then introduce a Battalion of spelling Police to review all social media content created in Scotland.  Christ hope all the spelling is right in those sentences.  

Bains?  It is Baynes 🙂

Edited by joondalupjambo

5 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Introduce an annual 'Purge' day with the subject being adult cyclists. Their helmet cams would capture some good footage. 

As an adult cyclist and driver I take umbrage with this. There are some absolute bellends on bikes but the percentage of car users who are arrogant, ignorant, dangerous and almost definitely practice self love far outweigh that 

joondalupjambo
6 minutes ago, Bozi said:

As an adult cyclist and driver I take umbrage with this. There are some absolute bellends on bikes but the percentage of car users who are arrogant, ignorant, dangerous and almost definitely practice self love far outweigh that 

It is interesting.

In Denmark drivers all give way to pedestrians and cyclists without hesitation. 

Imagine trying to introduce that type of mind set change here in Scotland.