Lets all laugh at Aberdeen!

t04dg7

Wanted to make this thread title for some time!

We may have had a couple of bad pre season results, but a basically full strength Aberdeen team just loss 4-0 to the European giants that are Peterhead!

Maybe things aint so bad after all..........:o

chester copperpot
Pre season means very little.

Its still good to split one's side's from time to time. :)

:rofl:

jamboinglasgow
Pre season means very little.

yup, the important matches are the first few matches of the season. But its still fun to laugh at Aberdeen.

Dirk Diggler
Its still good to split one's side's from time to time. :)

:rofl:

Of course.

Although, I'd suggest anyone laughing at this result is no better than the Vermin who were laughing at our result midweek.

No offence.

:P

;)

chester copperpot
Of course.

Although, I'd suggest anyone laughing at this result is no better than the Vermin who were laughing at our result midweek.

No offence.

:P

;)

I know :)

A cod-head I work with was giving me stick today for us gettin beat off dunf.

Wonder if he'll say owt on monday? Tee hee. I know friendlies are meaningless and most folk couldnt give a toss (which was my retort to him) but this result has made my night.

FTA

A cod-head I work with was giving me stick today for us gettin beat off dunf.

Wonder if he'll say owt on monday? Tee hee. I know friendlies are meaningless and most folk couldnt give a toss (which was my retort to him) but this result has made my night.

FTA

Yeah but at least we had some untried youngsters in our line up.

Look at their line up!

1 Bossu

2 Duff

3 foster

4 Kerr

5 Mair

6 Considine

7 de Visscher

8 McDonald

9 Mackie

10 Smith

11 Maguire

subs

12 Young

14 Pawlett

15 Stewart

16 S Smith

17 Miller

18 Severin

19 Langfield

Pretty much full strength!

cod heads beaten of cod nads...priceless

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pre season or not i don't care i hate them so much this pleases me no end:)

Yeah but at least we had some untried youngsters in our line up.

Look at their line up!

1 Bossu

2 Duff

3 foster

4 Kerr

5 Mair

6 Considine

7 de Visscher

8 McDonald

9 Mackie

10 Smith

11 Maguire

subs

12 Young

14 Pawlett

15 Stewart

16 S Smith

17 Miller

18 Severin

19 Langfield

Pretty much full strength!

i hope that is full strength as that is gash personified:)

scott herbertson

I once played for a team in Aberdeen, in 1980 when Ferguson ruled the roost and strachan strutted his stuff.

We played at Peterhead against the Copey fish (Co-operative fish gutting and scaling operation)

They smelled really bad.

I was elected to toss the coin for sides. I called heads it came down tails and the scarred Copey fish man (fish scales and fish knives are lethal) then said something...

To this day i have no idea what he said.

I looked at the referee and he shrugged. We both waited for the Copey fish man to get his team moved to the side he wanted.

Then the referee nodded at me and I signalled to our team to move to the other side.

The Copey fish then booted us off the park while gibbering to each other in some strange primeval tongue

I sympathise with aiiiberdeen.

0-4 to the peterhead lads isn't a bad result, considering.

Wanted to make this thread title for some time!

We may have had a couple of bad pre season results, but a basically full strength Aberdeen team just loss 4-0 to the European giants that are Peterhead!

Maybe things aint so bad after all..........:o

sheep FC = diddy club. :) :) :) :)

Their community stadium won't be built either as the council has a ?49 million hole in its budget. And they've already agreed a deal whereby Pit Tawdry must be sold. Happy days indeed. :)

I can't understand why their fans appear to like Calderwood, he looks like a burnt dumplin and seems to think Aberdeen are a good side, they're not any better than the rest of us!

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. If the council won't even spend money on a feasibility study, there's no chance they'll spend millions on a stadium. :)

It just gets better and better. ;)

sheep FC = diddy club. :) :) :) :)

Their community stadium won't be built either as the council has a ?49 million hole in its budget. And they've already agreed a deal whereby Pit Tawdry must be sold. Happy days indeed. :)

Dons fan at my work says you are always on their MB so surely you have a soft spot for them?

Dons fan at my work says you are always on their MB so surely you have a soft spot for them?

He's lying. I don't go on other teams message boards. Fact. ;)

rumbles1874

they are pi55 am starting to think this season will be ok we could even get away with playing calum or is that pushing it????

Commander Harris

a complete irrelevance, I wouldn't even take the time to post on a thread about them.

oops. :o

in all seriousness, they've got a thread on one of their forums about 70pages long called "lets all laugh at hearts". It shows how much they care about us, that and all the considerable amount of aberdeen fans that post here. :)

yvonnejambo

Well that news has cheered me up after a dull saturday. Plenty sheep fans up here to noise up.:)

Old Dung Heap
a complete irrelevance, I wouldn't even take the time to post on a thread about them.

in all seriousness, they've got a thread on one of their forums about 70pages long called "lets all laugh at hearts". It shows how much they care about us, that and all the considerable amount of aberdeen fans that post here. :)

Not sure about caring for hearts, but yeah there seems to be a few who post on here.

Cent / Boom (aka Therapist) draws us in with his articulate comments on the news of the day and frankly we bite each and every time. In fairness. for every Cent/Boom there's a few decent Hearts posters who appear on our forums.

As for the title of the thread, spot on. Its going to be a helluva long season again with that shower of pussys on the pitch ****ing about.

Now now, guys, Peterhead are putting together a very strong unit under Neale Cooper.

:laugh:

Let them have their fun.... will be fun turning them over next season. They were equally as pish as us and don't look like changing or improving anything and thats after Tango said he wanted to rip up the team and start again.

We have a bit of catching up to do, have you seen the size of the thread on afc-chat entitled "Lets all laugh at Hearts"? I think it's the longest or 2nd longest thread on their site.

Hopefully we will have more to laugh about this season than them..

So it's going to cost us ?50million to build our new main stand but the Dons are going to build a whole stadium for the same price! :confused::wacko::confused::wacko:

Yes?

jackjambo22

can't understand why their fans appear to like Calderwood

I think it's fair to say they hate him or most

He's Rangers fanatic, from the Weeg and he irritates them big time with team selection and formation

But they grudgingly accept that he has improved them every season

Wait till aberdeeen go hibs up ;)

I dislike him as he blows that non winning trumpet of his at every given opportunity and he likes a pop at Hearts

The fat tube and Medias darling, who IMO who has over achieved

first casualty of the season as he cant repeat last season mediocrity:p

Looks like the two wee fat Hun *******s are far from happy in the press aswell.

It seems the ground-breaking signing og Gary MacDonald is yet to appease the Dandy Dons' faithful.

So it's going to cost us ?50million to build our new main stand but the Dons are going to build a whole stadium for the same price! :confused::wacko::confused::wacko:

Good grief - how many more time are people going to come out with that one :wacko:.

The new main stand will NOT cost ?50m. No price has been put on it as a stand alone structure (pardon the pun), because - assuming it does get built - under the current plans it wont be built on its own, it is all or nothing. The "all" being the hotel, appartments, retail outlets and (IIRC) a health club/gym, with the stand thrown in as sweetener to get the plans through the council.

Archived