3 Network issue

ericthepen

ericthepen

Not been able to make or receive phone calls since 11AM yesterday on 3 network. Can send and receive texts, I use a 3 network dongle for internet and can phone people on Whatsapp, do they need to logged in to receive them ?

Anybody know whats going on ?

hughesie27

I'm not with 3 but my service uses their network and has been fine.

I assume you mean you can't phone people on WhatsApp? Usually you can search your area on their website and see if they are having issues.

ericthepen
38 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I'm not with 3 but my service uses their network and has been fine.

I assume you mean you can't phone people on WhatsApp? Usually you can search your area on their website and see if they are having issues.

I can phone and video call on Whatsapp, just not on normal phone. I have a feeling, reading around that I may have to re-set my phone and save everything to the Cloud ? That is proving to be a bit of a pain, as i have never used the cloud and everything , photos, messages, numbers etc is in my phone. 

If carlsberg did rivals...

Friday and Saturday of last week, I had no 3 Internet and phone calls were sketchy, I did the old turn on/off trick and took the sim out, blew on it and put it back in, that put the calls back on but the Internet was off for several hours longer. It's been fine since then.