Rubbish Weekends

Greedy Jambo

PaddysBar
14 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Somebody say something funny. 

Hearts on TV tomorrow. Going to see a castle first, then I’m cooking a steak pie. 

I’ll nip out for a cycle first thing and after the above I’ll be celebrating our win with very cold lager beer👍

Life’s good mate. 

Greedy Jambo
28 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Hearts on TV tomorrow. Going to see a castle first, then I’m cooking a steak pie. 

I’ll nip out for a cycle first thing and after the above I’ll be celebrating our win with very cold lager beer👍

Life’s good mate. 

Aye, Maybe the glass is half empty with me, but that last game against St Johnstone was horrendous, as was the game against Spartans, i'm not sure if i'll bother with the mighty Airdrie. 

PaddysBar
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, Maybe the glass is half empty with me, but that last game against St Johnstone was horrendous, as was the game against Spartans, i'm not sure if i'll bother with the mighty Airdrie. 

Two Hearts wins are never horrendous mate, especially when they were two deserved wins👍

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Two Hearts wins are never horrendous mate, especially when they were two deserved wins👍

True, but as a football games to watch, I nearly fell asleep on more than one occasion. 

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Well, stop the glass being half empty!

Fill it to the brim, empty it again, and repeat.  👍❤️

Greedy Jambo
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Well, stop the glass being half empty!

Fill it to the brim, empty it again, and repeat.  👍❤️

That's the best advice i've had today.

PaddysBar
28 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

True, but as a football games to watch, I nearly fell asleep on more than one occasion. 

Aye, they weren’t the best but still wins. 

We’ll all be dead in a few decades so please don’t waste that time being negative. It literally isn’t worth it👍

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Aye, they weren’t the best but still wins. 

We’ll all be dead in a few decades so please don’t waste that time being negative. It literally isn’t worth it👍

I'm not being negative bud, I'm being positive, the last 3 games made me feel like I had wasted time that i won't be getting back. 

henrysmithsgloves
10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

As long as you wake up,ahem, happy 😁

Treat yourself to half an hour on dotnut.

The stuff those loons come up with will astonish and amuse in equal measure. 

Telford_jambo123

The thought of Shaun maloney being too small to get on 80% of the rides at Disneyland should cheer you up pal