Beni top midfielder -stats

mr fox

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

It just astonishes me that some Hearts fans can not see it . I despair at some supporters I really do . Get the little magician signed up please 

It really lets you know who can't read a game.

Just now, dsk1210 said:

It really lets you know who can't read a game.

I know , but then they get all offended about it when it is pointed out to them 

ScandinavianJambo

This says it all really. An incredible player who is key to our success. However, many of our fans seems incapable of understanding his worth. He is a defensive midfielder who shores up and keeps posestion and he does it without getting flustered. A total gem of s player, and these stats now proves his worth. Still, he managed to get called lazy, done in, useless etc. etc. by so called fans. It is annoying as ****.

Please sign big man 🙏

I like this thread. And agree with others on this thread and the main Beni thread that a failure to rate Beni is a very decent way to make a judgement on other posters. 😂

On 08/02/2024 at 18:50, the posh bit said:

Beni returns to form = Hearts unbeatable. 

Fact !!

Valois No1
On 08/02/2024 at 20:57, mrcrisps said:

I like this thread. And agree with others on this thread and the main Beni thread that a failure to rate Beni is a very decent way to make a judgement on other posters. 😂

So people that don’t agree with you are people that you basically think are below you. 

Grow up. Your kind make me sick 

8 hours ago, Valois No1 said:

So people that don’t agree with you are people that you basically think are below you. 

Grow up. Your kind make me sick 

Don't let it ruin your day.

A_A wehatethehibs

Beni had a tough spell getting back to sharpness, we’re talking 2 months. And some folk thought that was it, that was him bust. I’d say he’s still only at about 70% now of what he can do at his best. And improving every game

It would be a nightmare to play against him that’s for sure. I think he will be up there in the players player of the season votes. Everyone he plays against finds it tough. Sometimes that’s the secret to watching a player. Watch his opponents. At times they’re falling all over the place trying to catch him and anticipate him. 

lost in space

Oh good, another Beni thread where his uber fans try to outdo each other be saying how great he is AND how clever they are by recognising this.

Not only this, they then try to outdo each other by criticising Hearts fans who are not in their "club".

Playground bully stuff.

Beni is very good but has areas of the game where he is not great.

Same as Craig Gordon, Frankie Kent etc

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Oh good, another Beni thread where his uber fans try to outdo each other be saying how great he is AND how clever they are by recognising this.

Not only this, they then try to outdo each other by criticising Hearts fans who are not in their "club".

Playground bully stuff.

He’s very, very good at the area which is his job. He’s a midfielder. Job of a midfielder is to control the midfield area.

Retain possession under pressure, draw men toward him, and offload the ball to team mate who can exploit spaces and advance up the pitch. Or exploit those gaps himself, no problem, he’s a very good dribbler. And also do exactly the opposite to the opposition. Pressurise, close down the space, steal possession and slow/prevent their advance up the pitch. So he is absolutely excellent at midfield specifically. Then you have absolute clueless individuals come along and say “well he doesn’t score any goals” 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Playground bully stuff.

Nobody is saying he's perfect or doesn't have weaknesses

It's not playground bully stuff ether.

Tbh, It's more about pointing out how daft some fans are as opposed to saying how clever we are as well.

On 08/02/2024 at 18:11, Sooks said:

It just astonishes me that some Hearts fans can not see it . I despair at some supporters I really do . Get the little magician signed up please 

It's because he's not breaking into the box and bursting the net every game.

Beni is class, no other words to describe him.