SurfShark VPN

bawheed

Used it for a month. Poor experience imo, blocked by so many sites and apps I found it unusable (bbc being an example). 

Moved to Nord since and that has been mostly fine. Certainly much better than the month or so I had with surf shark

Only issue I encounter is using my phone to control home stuff (eg Chromecast) through Google home. 

That thing you do
7 hours ago, bawheed said:

Hi anyone using SurfShark VPN if so can you tell me what you think?

Cheers

I've used Astrill and Nord

Both worked well and circumvented Chinas great firewall and are generally reliable.

Friend I'm canada not impressed with surfshark

9 hours ago, bawheed said:

Cheers

Yep use it without issue, bbc and itv players work flawlessly when on holiday. Some really good deals pop op every so often too. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I got a good deal for Surfshark, years ago. I never had any issues whenever I used it, which wasn't often.

My 5 year bargain deal ran out last year, Surfshark seemed quite a bit more expensive, so I didn't renew, and I haven't bothered with a vpn since.

12 hours ago, bawheed said:

Cheers

Used it since they teamed up with Hearts and had no issues at all, apart from BBC. As someone else posted, there are issues accessing bbc I player but I had the same issues with nordvpn.