FoH 90% is VERY important

Sooks

We genuinely need to keep a cool and calm head on this sort of thing

Hibs fans had no say in any of this . They are now sitting there shitting themselves about what will happen to their club

We on the other hand have a say and a veto

We need to monitor this shit and be very careful 

Nae luck Hibs though :lol: 

IMG_6147.jpeg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Footballfirst

• hughesie27

• Lone Striker

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PapaShango

Agree, I do think we are much safer hands than the green mob who will have no idea how this is going to pan out for them. Early indications from them are they think they are going to be loaded and have money to fling around. I can't see that happening, all they will get is some youth players from their parent team who may or may not improve them. Any decent player from down south isn't going to Hibs, clearly demonstrated by the likes of Moore going to Ipswich and Brooks going to Southampton. They will get players who need experience and minutes and you can't imagine the manager will be happy having to play players that aren't his picks. Hopefully their downward spiral continues for many years to come. 

Edited by PapaShango

As alluded to on the’ here’s how we’re feeling tonight’ thread, if Foley can buy out the Gordon’s shares, they could have a Vlad like situation. I would worry tbh.

Edited by jamboozy

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

As alluded to on the’ here’s how we’re feeling tonight’ thread, if Foley can buy out the Gordon’s shares, they could have a Vlad like situation. I would worry tbh.

I very much doubt foley will be able to buy more.  Whist the SFA have approved minority ownership I don’t think rangers and Celtic will allow full dual ownership 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Should watched the social network

Very good analogy that. Great movie too!

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

I very much doubt foley will be able to buy more.  Whist the SFA have approved minority ownership I don’t think rangers and Celtic will allow full dual ownership 

True, he could buy them though a proxy purchase, maybe,🤔 I’m sure someone with more business savvy than me could paint a better scenario.

It would certainly be popcorn at the ready for me after their email nonsense.

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

SFA have said Foley can't buy more as it could (laughing saying this) effect Hibs in Europe with the dual ownership thing. Not that I'm expecting Bournemouth or Lorient to be in the Europa any time soon. 

hughesie27
11 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Foley is only allowed to buy 29.9% of shares or something. He's about to buy the first 25% for £6million.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Foley is only allowed to buy 29.9% of shares or something. He's about to buy the first 25% for £6million.

Thanks hughesie 👍

BelgeJambo

I think, and it’s only my opinion, they are heading up shit creek.

Americans have a very different idea about management and finances.  I am seeing this with Molenbeek in Belgium.

American Owners who also have stakes in Crystal Palace, Lyon and Botafogo in Brazil.  Molenbeek have totally lost their Belgian identity and the squad is made up of players from all the other clubs owned by Textor.  Virtually no Belgian players left in the squad.  Turnover of players is crazy and no time for a coach to blend the team and definitely no say in these players arriving.

paid 25 million euros for a player for Molenbeek.  Probably a transfer record in Belgium and he is loaned straight out to Lyon.  

Sports washing at its best I think.

3/4 teams are struggling 

maybe I am reading it wrong, but I do have experience of working with an American company in Europe and they walked away pretty quick having not been able to ply their management ethos and processes on the European workers.  

Boris5115
6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Notice of AGM - Page 2 (hibs.net)

They're shitting themselves. They've no idea where the debts come from 

Maybe the amount of compensation they have had to shell out for sacked manager's in the last 2 years. Monty soon to add to the debt by the looks of it. 

1971fozzy

I don’t think this nonsense is good for them at all. The guy has never even been to Edinburgh !

It stinks and quite rightly some are worried. They all should be. Just looking at the state of Lorient should have alarm bells ringing. It’s almost poetic justice given how they laughed at us. 

And it’s totally why our 90% should and will (I’m sure) stay.

41 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Should watched the social network

Day I saw that was the day I was done with Facebook. Wouldn't even trust WhatsApp as that crook owns that too.

skacel103

So basically they have debts of 5.75 million. They are doing a debt for equity swap that's diluted all share holdings. I'm confused does that mean they still have debt +6million to spend? Or the debt is now clear and have 6 millon to spend on players and improvements for training pitch?

Shooter McGavin

They're being used and abused by a club 450 miles away.

Our new rivals are Bournemouth B team, which is a bit sad imo.

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Should have built a hotel.

Imagine a hotel in Leith, you wouldn't want windows!

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, skacel103 said:

So basically they have debts of 5.75 million. They are doing a debt for equity swap that's diluted all share holdings. I'm confused does that mean they still have debt +6million to spend? Or the debt is now clear and have 6 millon to spend on players and improvements for training pitch?

The latter I assume.

1971fozzy

Their debt has paved the way, and this will further dilute their HSL shareholding (though that shipped sailed tganks to the Gordon’s).

HSL was their big chance to protect their club , but was marketed all wrong and without much or any help from their club. As soon as Ron Gordon came in it was done. 

Re the foh 90%.   I thought a vote passed and the 90% was changed to 75% needed to push through sale of shares etc?    

Lone Striker
6 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

The latter I assume.

Will the Gordons still own more than 50% of Hibs after this share issue ?

David McCaig
14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They're being used and abused by a club 450 miles away.

Our new rivals are Bournemouth B team, which is a bit sad imo.

Bournemouth C Team surely?

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

We genuinely need to keep a cool and calm head on this sort of thing

Hibs fans had no say in any of this . They are now sitting there shitting themselves about what will happen to their club

We on the other hand have a say and a veto

We need to monitor this shit and be very careful 

Nae luck Hibs though :lol: 

IMG_6147.jpeg

My only worry is that jkb is full of arseholes who knows which way they’ll vote 

glorious arseholes I may add

Lone Striker
4 minutes ago, Lego said:

Re the foh 90%.   I thought a vote passed and the 90% was changed to 75% needed to push through sale of shares etc?    

No, the motion  to change the threshold to 75% failed because it needed 90% to agree.  Think it got around 80% agreement which wasn't enough.  

imo, 90% threshold for a motion related to share issues or sales to third parties is more than is actually needed - and rather handcuffs for all time.   Some might say thats a good thing, others might not.

39 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Notice of AGM - Page 2 (hibs.net)

They're shitting themselves. They've no idea where the debts come from 

Has anyone told them that the debt has been run up by them / their club ; and that all those year on year losses were covered by loans from the Gordons ? The same Gordons who took out floating charges on everything Jibs owned right off the bat

****ing imbeciles 

kingantti1874

I would vote no to some dodgy dual ownership malarkey.  Certainly wouldn’t be voting for the famous HMFC to be anyone’s feeder club.

i would vote yes if sheikh mansour felt like giving up city and starting a new challenge 

Just now, Lone Striker said:

No, the motion  to change the threshold to 75% failed because it needed 90% to agree.  Think it got around 80% agreement which wasn't enough.  

imo, 90% threshold for a motion related to share issues or sales to third parties is more than is actually needed - and rather handcuffs for all time.   Some might say thats a good thing, others might not.

Thanks,  i am sure i voted against the change at the time but my memory must be going with age forgetting the outcome.

For me, after pieman and vlad, the way the club is being run now i really hope fan ownership in its current model is the way for many years to come.

Hope hibs crash and burn 

Fxxx the SPFL
19 minutes ago, skacel103 said:

Is that what Romanov did back in the day I’m sure when Gordon being sold for £9m we never actually saw that money as I’m sure it was used as a debt for equity stuff and mad vlad disappeared with a suitcase containing £8m 

4 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

My only worry is that jkb is full of arseholes who knows which way they’ll vote 

glorious arseholes I may add

Who cares about this place mate . I hope that 90 % of FOH are not idiots and that we will never be subject to getting raped silly while the city looks on and throws fruit 

SectionDJambo
36 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

I think, and it’s only my opinion, they are heading up shit creek.

Americans have a very different idea about management and finances.  I am seeing this with Molenbeek in Belgium.

American Owners who also have stakes in Crystal Palace, Lyon and Botafogo in Brazil.  Molenbeek have totally lost their Belgian identity and the squad is made up of players from all the other clubs owned by Textor.  Virtually no Belgian players left in the squad.  Turnover of players is crazy and no time for a coach to blend the team and definitely no say in these players arriving.

paid 25 million euros for a player for Molenbeek.  Probably a transfer record in Belgium and he is loaned straight out to Lyon.  

Sports washing at its best I think.

3/4 teams are struggling 

maybe I am reading it wrong, but I do have experience of working with an American company in Europe and they walked away pretty quick having not been able to ply their management ethos and processes on the European workers.  

Could this be the motivation behind Foley getting involved with Hibs? Somewhere to bring players into the UK and then loan them to Bournemouth?

A way of getting round FFP in the EPL?

Can't see his motivation unless it is designed to benefit the club at the top of the pyramid.

It'll be interesting to see how this pans out. So far, the only 2  Scottish clubs involved have owners based in the US.

90 % is ideal . If we need to vote to change that then so be it . Right now though , if some total charlatans like the Gordon brats came along and ended up with control of HMFC then we would be at this sort of risk right now

**** THAT

Birregrande
1 hour ago, D4nny_ said:

Also included with Prime right now.  Anyway, was Rigo or something the lowest team in Vlad's pyramid? Whatever they were called - that's Hibs now.

Just now, Sooks said:

90 % is ideal . If we need to vote to change that then so be it . Right now though , if some total charlatans like the Gordon brats came along and ended up with control of HMFC then we would be at this sort of risk right now

**** THAT

I'm not a huge fan of 90%, I think its prohibative to change in the future should we want it. 

Something like 75% is still a supermajority but isn't so overwhelming that a tiny minority of fans can block change the rest want. The scenes if something failed with 88% of fans voting yes would be.. unpleasant. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, D4nny_ said:

👍🏻it was a good move 

Next derby we need to ram this right up them btw

”Yer just a shite FB Kaunas” 

Edited by boag1874

I never knew hibs were in debt. They are playing players they can't afford CHEATERZ...

It would be amazing if they ended up in admin.

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Who cares about this place mate . I hope that 90 % of FOH are not idiots and that we will never be subject to getting raped silly while the city looks on and throws fruit 

Was said in jest I’m sure you realised that 😂

6 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

Also included with Prime right now.  Anyway, was Rigo or something the lowest team in Vlad's pyramid? Whatever they were called - that's Hibs now.

There was a Ripo Minsk, iirc.

Like Kaunas, they no longer exist.

Only the top club of Romanov's group survived.

Bye, bye Hibees. It's been fun but the end is in sight.

Edited by martoon

Wee Mikey
44 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Flats anyone?

Glorious flats perhaps?

Except they'd even manage to H1b5 that.

Victorian
4 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

I never knew hibs were in debt. They are playing players they can't afford CHEATERZ...

It would be amazing if they ended up in admin.

They were already bailed out of debt in a refinancing arrangement with Farmer.  Their main creditor (bank) only recouped a part of their credit.  It more or less amounted to a quasi-insolvency event that sidestepped formal administration and subsequent football sanctions.

8 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Was said in jest I’m sure you realised that 😂

I did . It is really important that we never sleepwalk in to this utter apocalypse of a situation that the vermin are in though 

55 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Flats anyone?

Glorious flats perhaps?

Glory , Glory to the flats?

Birregrande
17 minutes ago, martoon said:

There was a Ripo Minsk, iirc.

Like Kaunas, they no longer exist.

Only the top club of Romanov's group survived.

Bye, bye Hibees. It's been fun but the end is in sight.

Yep that was them - real bottom of the pyramid fodder. They would have has as much chance of getting Rudi Skacel as Hibs have getting any up to speed EPL players.