Hearts, Hearts Are Falling Apart Again... Again

been here before

been here before

Hope you enjoyed us belting that out to you for the 2nd time in 11 days as Shanklands winner hit the net you trampy, vote changing, Dundee wànks 😄

Seaside Dave

Good win good fight back. Should not be getting ourselves into those positions in the first place. But another 3 points to the gorgie and another 3 beers down the hatch 

Fxxx the SPFL

Well done lads and lassies wish I was there unfortunately in Lithuania my sons mother is law 70th birthday give it laldy half nine over here I like vodka but they’re worse than the poles feckin ten straight vodka shots already hope it finishes soon lol

Even the Hibs fans learned not to taunt Halliday after the 3-1 derby. Made me laugh when I heard it

Mikey1874

It was quite funny.

Also of course Shankland pointing out that slagging him for being ex Dundee United didn't turn out well either. 

Sleepy head
3 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Well done lads and lassies wish I was there unfortunately in Lithuania my sons mother is law 70th birthday give it laldy half nine over here I like vodka but they’re worse than the poles feckin ten straight vodka shots already hope it finishes soon lol

If you bump into vlad. Tell him i'm asking for him.

Beave1874

Said to my son, we really need to belt this out more often. Getting sung by teams 19 plus behind us. Embrace it. 

Tbf to The sheep they do it re their tendncies.. We're only sheep sh**ging bass. 

3-2 from winning positions twice in 2 weeks. 

Get it right ****ing up you Dundee :smuggy:

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

Even the Hibs fans learned not to taunt Halliday after the 3-1 derby. Made me laugh when I heard it

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Hope you enjoyed us belting that out to you for the 2nd time in 11 days as Shanklands winner hit the net you trampy, vote changing, Dundee wànks 😄

Yup started smiling to myself when I heard it. I appreciate we don't always learn our lessons in life but one nil up and most of the game left, what could possibly go wrong again? Twats 🤣🤣🤣

Fxxx the SPFL
7 hours ago, Sleepy head said:

If you bump into vlad. Tell him i'm asking for him.

Think he’s hiding in Russia now

Wee Mikey
21 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Think he’s hiding in Russia now

Good day and a friendly "Hello" from my bolt-hole in frozen Nikul'skaya.

Congatulations on your fine victory yesterday against that duplicitous club from the City of Discovery.

Never forget, comrades, never forget.

And what did they 'discover' in both their city and in the capital on our last two meetings?

To not underestimate the indefatigability, resilience, and indomitable spirit of Heart of Midlothian, that's what.

As we say here in honour of the sesquicentennial celebrations:-

"Vsya vlast' moguchemu Dzhambosu"

Yes, comrades:-

"All power to the mighty Jambos"

❤️❤️G❤️

Yours in humble honour of our never ending friendship,

Vlad

P.s. a warm welcome for all Jambos awaits on board my fine K19 submarine.

Screenshot_20240204_062412_Gallery.jpg

John Findlay
11 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

Part timer🤣

Fxxx the SPFL
20 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Good day and a friendly "Hello" from my bolt-hole in frozen Nikul'skaya.

Congatulations on your fine victory yesterday against that duplicitous club from the City of Discovery.

Never forget, comrades, never forget.

And what did they 'discover' in both their city and in the capital on our last two meetings?

To not underestimate the indefatigability, resilience, and indomitable spirit of Heart of Midlothian, that's what.

As we say here in honour of the sesquicentennial celebrations:-

"Vsya vlast' moguchemu Dzhambosu"

Yes, comrades:-

"All power to the mighty Jambos"

❤️❤️G❤️

Yours in humble honour of our never ending friendship,

Vlad

P.s. a warm welcome for all Jambos awaits on board my fine K19 submarine.

Screenshot_20240204_062412_Gallery.jpg

Ha hahaha good one

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Part timer🤣

I know John no hangover though lol

John Findlay
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

I know John no hangover though lol

👍

Wee Mikey
6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Part timer🤣

In my mind's eye, I imagined a disorientated @**** the SPFLhazily wondering if a thrilling ecounter coming back not once, but twice - after a lengthy vodka induced near coma - was but a dream.

But ... no ... up with the larks!

🍸 x10 is not to be sneezed at.

Same again for brekkie? 🤪

tartofmidlothian

Needs updating to the original next time we have to sing it. "Hearts will tear you apart again."

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

In my mind's eye, I imagined a disorientated @**** the SPFLhazily wondering if a thrilling ecounter coming back not once, but twice - after a lengthy vodka induced near coma - was but a dream.

But ... no ... up with the larks!

🍸 x10 is not to be sneezed at.

Same again for brekkie? 🤪

Nope a gallon of water glad I’m not driving I’ll let the laddie do that cops are shit hot breathalysing at weekends  we got stopped on the way here yesterday no limit here could be a long wait before we head back to Klaipeda lol

jambo_jim
19 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Needs updating to the original next time we have to sing it. "Hearts will tear you apart again."

Like it!! 👍 😂

Nelly Terraces

Their manager said they'd 'learned the lesson' from blowing a 2 goal lead v us the other week. Well that turned out to be utter bullcrap as they blew it again, and sounds as if their numbskull support didn't learn any lessons either with that chant.

What a bunch of total mugs. GIRFUY you sad inbreeds. 

The song makes sense in connection to Hibs - "Hibsing it" and their track record of just being shite. 

I have no idea why clubs are trying to sing it at us. But hey, they can keep doing it as long as we can keep beating them :) 

King prawn
9 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yup started smiling to myself when I heard it. I appreciate we don't always learn our lessons in life but one nil up and most of the game left, what could possibly go wrong again? Twats 🤣🤣🤣

This :lol: 

Shooter McGavin

This song has historically been reserved for teams who imploded in spectacular fashion, with a seemingly endless run of poor results. Hibs basically.

How is it getting levelled at us so often when we’ve won 11 of our last 14 league games, and we’re on an 8 game unbeaten run that includes 7 wins? 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This song has historically been reserved for teams who imploded in spectacular fashion, with a seemingly endless run of poor results. Hibs basically.

How is it getting levelled at us so often when we’ve won 11 of our last 14 league games, and we’re on an 8 game unbeaten run that includes 7 wins? 

Unreal stupidity. It’s almost as if they don’t realise just har far ahead we are

We invented this song for hibs right? I don’t recall ever hearing it before that game 

Dallas Green

I do enjoy hearing it. Just means we are going to rip them a new one.

30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Unreal stupidity. It’s almost as if they don’t realise just har far ahead we are

We invented this song for hibs right? I don’t recall ever hearing it before that game 

You’re correct, sung at the hibs, now idiots like Dundee fans make fools of themselves aiming it at us.:qqb006:

Ronald Villiers

I listened in disbelief when that was being sung.  They're not the sharpest tools that mob.  I kind of expected them to start shouting mind the gap aswell.

cameron79
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I actually love it being aimed at us. 1, it always reminds me of the utter shanness that hibs are and 2, the way our team is now it usually comes back to bite those fans on the arse spectacularly.

Loved it playing ironically on the tannoy post match at the last home game. Would have it over the levellers anytime

saxondale

Am I missing something? Why is this song attributed to Hearts?

We are miles ahead in third and it would be more suitable for the bottle merchants in green, surely?

10 minutes ago, saxondale said:

We are miles ahead in third and it would be more suitable for the bottle merchants in green, surely?

Dundee fans were singing it during the two recent games. 

Edited by GinRummy

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, saxondale said:

no you’ve not missed anything mate other than fans of other teams thick as mince.

not for those looking in. Not a song you sing to a team with double your points total 

saxondale
14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

no you’ve not missed anything mate other than fans of other teams thick as mince.

not for those looking in. Not a song you sing to a team with double your points total 

Thanks for clarifying. What odd behaviour. Can't see Dundee singing that for a while atleast!

6 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

I listened in disbelief when that was being sung.  They're not the sharpest tools that mob.  I kind of expected them to start shouting mind the gap aswell.

Kettle bilers 

Shooter McGavin

We’re only 6 points away from being on the same points as Hibs and Aberdeen combined:rofl:

indianajones
45 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We’re only 6 points away from being on the same points as Hibs and Aberdeen combined:rofl:

Mental when you say it like that. 

A proper implosion from those two. 

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Blue-sky thinking ...

Let them combine their squads v us for future matches.

If we win then both of them drop 3 points and we gain 6.

I've not thought this through as it would likely mean us dropping 6 points for a loss ...

... but ...

Nae chance of that!!!

😜

Edited by Wee Mikey

10 hours ago, OTT said:

The song makes sense in connection to Hibs - "Hibsing it" and their track record of just being shite. 

I have no idea why clubs are trying to sing it at us. But hey, they can keep doing it as long as we can keep beating them :) 

Totally weird eh ? We sang it to Hibs because they always fall apart around us and just like natural order they totally miss the point of it and just sing it at us when it does not even make sense :lol: 

Some proper morons inhabiting the football stadiums of Scotland 

This is My Story Podcast

Originated, I believe, during the Halliday 3-1 Derby. Was then cemented in the song book at the semi vs them. Believe it or not, last season Hibs started singing it about us, whilst unironically in their eyes, they trailed us in the league 😂😂 Aberdeen I can accept singing it last season but the Leith globe trotters have a brass neck haha. 

2 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Originated, I believe, during the Halliday 3-1 Derby. Was then cemented in the song book at the semi vs them. Believe it or not, last season Hibs started singing it about us, whilst unironically in their eyes, they trailed us in the league 😂😂 Aberdeen I can accept singing it last season but the Leith globe trotters have a brass neck haha. 

You might be right about when it started. I came over and attended both games. But my feeling is it was used well before that although I could not pin it down to any particular time. 
Auld timers. Ye ken?😂

This is My Story Podcast
4 minutes ago, Canscot said:

You might be right about when it started. I came over and attended both games. But my feeling is it was used well before that although I could not pin it down to any particular time. 
Auld timers. Ye ken?😂

Yeah probably was around before then but that’s the run of games that really cemented its place in the song book. 

12 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

Yeah probably was around before then but that’s the run of games that really cemented its place in the song book. 

👍

I wouldn't have minded a draw yesterday.   Soon as they started that song crap I just wanted them beat.   Same goes for other clubs.   It's just boring now.   

Keep giving it back to them I say. 

31 minutes ago, This is My Story Podcast said:

It was before that, same season.   Versus Rangers at Tynecastle 12/12/21, we lost 0-2 just checking back the result.   A late Red card might've been the point or at two nothing it started .   I can't remember exactly.    Took Hibs several months to try it on at Tynecastle when they scored first, then taunted Halliday.    

We all know what happened after that 😂 

For those that don't, we beat them 3-1 Halliday scored two 🤣   Kingsley got one. 

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They both have the OF this week as well.

We could reach their combined total in te next couple of weeks.

Shooter McGavin
13 hours ago, indianajones said:

Mental when you say it like that. 

A proper implosion from those two. 

But remember, we’re not even better than them, we’re all s*ite, we’re just a wee bit less s*ite.

Or something like that…

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They both have the OF this week as well.

We could reach their combined total in te next couple of weeks.

I badly want to be able to send this statistic to my what’s app . 2 wins please hearts 

TexasAndy

A really pleasing couple of wins against Scumdee.  Even better coming from behind in both games and loving Docherty losing his sh*t as a bonus.