Right back to the business

John Findlay

John Findlay

of playing fitbaw.

Now all this transfer window shenanigans is done and dusted. 

Let's get as many league points as we can, starting with Three points at Dens Park on Saturday and a further Three points at McDairmid Park the following Wednesday.

Then next weekend, let's make sure we progress to the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup by beating Airdrie at the Excelsior stadium.

Let's get it done Hearts.

Think the next 2 games are going to be very difficult, I’d take 4 points from them now tbf. 

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Think the next 2 games are going to be very difficult, I’d take 4 points from them now tbf. 

Dundee are not a bad team but hopefully the first half last week will make the players more prepared, I do share your wariness though

Shooter McGavin

I think 4 points would be a good return from our next 2 games. Draw at Dens, win at McDiarmid. Keeps things ticking over.

I’d be happy with four as well.  I mean, we should beat St J, but ….

Even 2 points - as long as it’s a win in Airdrie though.

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I think 4 points would be a good return from our next 2 games. Draw at Dens, win at McDiarmid. Keeps things ticking over.

Neither place a happy hunting ground, four points would be great.

Does feel like tomorrow is critical as it would put us 19 points clear of Dundee and pretty much rule them out of catching us.

Killie have a couple of very winnable games coming up, before taking on Aberdeen and both halves of the OF, so we need to make sure that gap's not being eroded.

TexasAndy

Yeah Thank F.  Been a long exhausting month.  Let's kick on and guarantee 3rd.

Cambo_Jambo
5 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

I agree. For everyone other than the Old Firm, more than 3 points from 2 away games on the trot is great.

If we got 4 points and win through to the next stage of the cup, that would be a serious good fortnight.