tom miller talk 107

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

who is this guy tom miller? he just said on talk 107 that he expects us to be down beside hamilton at bottom of the league' i've never heard him say a positive thing about hearts so why is he given air time on a edinburgh radio station? i also believe he a hun.

a **** who is making a reasonable prediction based on last season and our squad "building"

who is this guy tom miller? he just said on talk 107 that he expects us to be down beside hamilton at bottom of the league' i've never heard him say a positive thing about hearts so why is he given air time on a edinburgh radio station? i also believe he a hun.

Need at least 5 new quality players or he'll be right.

Guest jambomickey
Need at least 5 new quality players or he'll be right.

the guy never has anything positive to say about hearts! no chance we be as bad this season

shaun.lawson

Fourth place beckons. That's my current guess, anyway.

the guy never has anything positive to say about hearts! no chance we be as bad this season

You hoping Csaba can turn water in to wine?

Why not?

We have even less quality at the moment, Our GK is another year older, we lost our only decent defensive cover, we dont have any proven wing back cover, we have far too many holding midfielders, very little creativity and not one decent striker

We are at the moment weaker than we where last season imo

Guest jambomickey
Fourth place beckons. That's my current guess, anyway.

3rd for me mate! got to be positive going into the season and the new manager and communication coming out of tynecastle now has got me more positive than negative' can't wait for start of season

shaun.lawson
3rd for me mate! got to be positive going into the season and the new manager and communication coming out of tynecastle now has got me more positive than negative' can't wait for start of season

At this rate, I might be saying 3rd in a month's time! Tell you something though: given all Csaba's said, and that fourth should get us into Europe, I'd take it right now. Dundee United are probably the team to beat as far as third goes though, I suspect.

Please tell me why you think it is our current squad are going to turn water into wine?

And realistic.

A solid 4th or 5th then build to be 3rd season after.

Guest jambomickey
Why not?

We have even less quality at the moment, Our GK is another year older, we lost our only decent defensive cover, we dont have any proven wing back cover, we have far too many holding midfielders, very little creativity and not one decent striker

We are at the moment weaker than we where last season imo

give the guy time! i'm sure by the time the season starts we have a few new additions' i think we need to go with a squad of 22 quality players rather than the silly number of dross we've had in the past

give the guy time! i'm sure by the time the season starts we have a few new additions' i think we need to go with a squad of 22 quality players rather than the silly number of dross we've had in the past

and what about the other 10 odd players we have?

The fact is hearts take an age to do anything, I would be very surprised if we get anyone of real quality this window

As far as im concerned what we have at the moment is what im basing things on and I dont think we have a hope of 3rd or 4th with it.

Csabo is certainly saying the right things, but tbh do I think romanov has just suddenly changed? sadly not

and what about the other 10 odd players we have?

The fact is hearts take an age to do anything, I would be very surprised if we get anyone of real quality this window

As far as im concerned what we have at the moment is what im basing things on and I dont think we have a hope of 3rd or 4th with it.

Csabo is certainly saying the right things, but tbh do I think romanov has just suddenly changed? sadly not

Think that you are wrong - I would think that we will have a least three new players in before we play Hull City.

Think that you are wrong - I would think that we will have a least three new players in before we play Hull City.

Wouldn't be surprised to see three new faces but the word "quality" is essential.

I think you missed the vital phrase "quality"

Ive no doubt if we are desperate they will recruit 3 nobodies in the like of screpsis but this is not what we need

We need real quality brought in and vlad to get realistic with the valuations of the likes of Nade

I think you missed the vital phrase "quality"

Ive no doubt if we are desperate they will recruit 3 nobodies in the like of screpsis but this is not what we need

We need real quality brought in and vlad to get realistic with the valuations of the likes of Nade

Well, we'll see - I've no doubt that the new manager won't put up with influxes of the same sort of duds that we've had during the last two years.

Well, we'll see - I've no doubt that the new manager won't put up with influxes of the same sort of duds that we've had during the last two years.

Based on what exactly

To all intense purposes Csaba is a nobody

rumbles1874

any where above hibs will do for a start, need a couple good strong attack minded players, larry needs a kick up the a**e, nade could come good if he gets fit and stays fit, eggy and ruben are fine, driver needs to get that spark back, berra needs to get his head down and get on with his game. as for banks i think young mcdonald will give him a run for his money but will still be number1 this season anyway, these two guy that we are looking at just now seem to be what we need also nicule from ict, what does everyone else thinks?

Based on what exactly

We'll he's certainly better than we've had at the helm over the past two years. I certainly would't call him a "nobody" and he certainly has impressed me with what he's had to say so far.

Maybe you should wait and see who exactly is signed before the season starts in earnest before coming up with your usual negative slant on things.

winston churchill

he's a slavering old weegie gers fan.

donkeys east coast football show,and the old slaver gets his wee rangers name check in two minutes into the show.

Horatio Caine
Based on what exactly

And I suppose you are a somebody?

BTW - the phrase is not `intense purposes` it is `intents and purposes.

Dirk Diggler
Based on what exactly

You never cease to amaze me.

Colonel Kurtz

Miller is a wee hun,I doubt even his mother finds him funny

No wonder talk 107 is toiling

There will be 3 new players in Germany,and I have backed us on betfair to be third at 9/2

Jam Tarts 1874

On the basis that a couple of weeks ago Tom Miller said that Hearts were over ?40m in debt and that he said this evening that hibs had 14,000 odd season ticket holders, I think it is safe to assume that he hasn't got a clue and should just be ignored.

Horatio Caine

I remember a few years ago on Forth he was giving a commentary and he was describing some midfield player's workrate as - "he's been up and down more often than a bride's nightie"

Nasty.

Jam Tarts 1874
Based on what exactly

Some are more "intense" than others about their purposes!

:confused:

who is this guy tom miller?

He is normally the reason for me switching over to another radio station.

Arrogant wee man with a painfully whingy voice.

Thig Ar Latha
Please tell me why you think it is our current squad are going to turn water into wine?

Are you having your period just now, or do you always have bad weeks?

Are you having your period just now, or do you always have bad weeks?

Prancer doesn't have bad weeks, he has a bad life.

Imagine being stuck in a lift with him.

badly drawn boy

The guy is a total walloper , on of the anti Hearts brigade spouting single fish about us every week -should be called to question next time he is in the gorgie republic

Tw--

Tom Miller is a ****** 107.

Smelly little weegie tramp sholudn't be anywhere near an Edinburgh startion.

GTF ya hun tw@t.

Rick Grimes
Prancer doesn't have bad weeks, he has a bad life.

Imagine being stuck in a lift with him.

homicide.

As things stand we are an absolute certainty to finish in the bottom 6.

A handful of quality signings could change this but it wont happen - we have not signed decent players since the Burley pre-season.

Gigolo-Aunt

Quite liked the idea of a radio show that talks for the most about the two Edinburgh clubs rather than the bigot brothers in the west. Turns out though that its awful.

As Ian Brown once said on The Late Show

"Amateurs, Amateurs"

LarrysRightFoot
we have not signed decent players since the Burley pre-season.

I think thats pushing it a bit - what about Kingston and Ruben?

Drylaw Hearts
I think thats pushing it a bit - what about Kingston and Ruben?

imo the jury is out on them both.

Kingston has great ability but has not shown any real commitment.

Ruben flatters to deceive.

Guest jambomickey
imo the jury is out on them both.

Kingston has great ability but has not shown any real commitment.

Ruben flatters to deceive.

disagree there mate! palazuelos has been consistent

Archived