Selling on ticket exchange.....where does credit sale show on your eticket account?

hmfcbilly

hmfcbilly

Hi folks, I've sold my season ticket seat back a couple of times this season. It shows as successful in transaction history but amount balance is showing as £0. Does anyone know where you can see the balance that will be deducted from next seasons ticket upon renewal? 

hmfc4life1991

It doesn't get added till the end of the season. You get back half the price of the seat you sell. So if you know how much your seat would cost on a match day, you get half that back if its sold. 

LarrysRightFoot

It is a bit rubbish it doesn’t give you a running tally 

4marsbars

However it works, it does work. I used it a couple of times last year and got my discount when I renewed this season.

hughesie27

As others have said, it does work, your balance will appear towards the end of the season/whenever STs go on sale and can then be used to put towards the next years ST.

hmfcbilly

Thanks folks for clarifying. Does seem odd why you dont have a collective total but I'm sure there's some reason for that