A walk with a view

Larry

Never realised he was chained to the wall until about half way through.

Amatuer

i dont think hes attached you cant overtake someone who is attached unless your not attached, and he never stops to detach/re-attach, plus if he was attached to the rope on the wall the rope on the wall would visibley move as he's walking alongside.

I like how one guy he meets just kinda says "hi", dead nonchalantly ... I'd have been saying "fuxsake ... this is mental - get me outta here !"

i dont think hes attached you cant overtake someone who is attached unless your not attached, and he never stops to detach/re-attach, plus if he was attached to the rope on the wall the rope on the wall would visibley move as he's walking alongside.

Not necessarily, I did the bridge climb at Sydney Harbour Bridge a couple of years ago and you're attached at all times to a wire that looks very similar. There's a clever wee gizmo that attaches that allows you to pass other people as well as the things that fix the wire to the wall, or whatever. I can't for the life of me remember how it works, but it's quite a simple although ingenious thing.

I wouldn't be doing that walk in any circumstances though...

Archived