• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• dannymack

• Sooks

• Agentjambo

jamboinglasgow

Good from FoH to put this on, cant make it but would be interesting to go.

I am sure the coaches are happy that its happening now, not a few months ago.

Benny Klack

Suppose it will be quite interesting but I’m holding off until the Q&A with the hotel gaffer 👍

tazhearts

I've booked two tickets for me and my son. He's only 12 so can't be a FOH subscriber. I'm sure it will be fine.

14 hours ago, tazhearts said:

I've booked two tickets for me and my son. He's only 12 so can't be a FOH subscriber. I'm sure it will be fine.

You should be able to sign him up, he'll just need someone to pay it for him, if cost is a problem half your pledge and put the other half to his.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Thought this was a thread about buses, I'll get my coat 

Hearts1975
7 hours ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

:lol:

dannymack
14 hours ago, Howdy Doody Jambo said:

7 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

Screenshot_20231024_045846_TikTok.jpg

dannymack

Hopefully the place is packed out with the sensible fans and no one starts asking why we just don't go for it at Ibrox, Parkheed and Hampden !

I fear for the coaches mentality if there's a large presence of "Stand Experts" looking for answers. 

davemclaren
33 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Hopefully the place is packed out with the sensible fans and no one starts asking why we just don't go for it at Ibrox, Parkheed and Hampden !

I fear for the coaches mentality if there's a large presence of "Stand Experts" looking for answers. 

Looking for jobs. 

jock _turd
58 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Everybody has an opinion just like they have a hole. I don't have an issue with any paying customer asking why "quelque chose" they are entilted to ask why in their opinion . Our recent win at Darkheid proves that it is not always the case that we don't get it right.

The new West End
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

The only way to be sure is if the moderates attend

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, dannymack said:

I went to one of the Shareholders dinners and some of the questions were toe curling 

dannymack
24 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Everybody has an opinion just like they have a hole. I don't have an issue with any paying customer asking why "quelque chose" they are entilted to ask why in their opinion . Our recent win at Darkheid proves that it is not always the case that we don't get it right.

Hopefully once Naisy puts over his presentation things will become a lot more clearer for those fans who are still stuck in the 80s with their game mindsets. 

The modern game still requires the ball to be put in the back of the net but there's a lot more to it than just that. 

"Be careful what you wish for" 

Fans constantly moaning and questioning the abilities of either of the 3 coaches that may well come back to bite them on the bum, give Naisy time. 

dannymack
26 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

I went to one of the Shareholders dinners and some of the questions were toe curling 

I could have went tonight, I was asked by a few mates who are going but no, absolutely no chance. 

I'm definitely no expert on the pitch matters but the toe curling questions that might be asked are from the fans I don't want to be mixing with, it's bad enough having to sit listening to them mouth off at the games, boo the team off and listen to the post match drivel if the result doesn't go our way. 

The last time i attended a fan function at Tynecastle there was a scrap right in front off a TV camera that the footage was then put out on  prime time news.

dannymack

Someone forgot to order the bloody seats in The School End !!!! 

Naisy Gogs and Frankie must go ! 

IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

7 minutes ago, dannymack said:

IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

Remember when this was a massive bugbear for people , those bloody faded seats ! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

Just brought them inside for the event no doubt. Be back tomorrow 😀

heartsfc_fan
11 minutes ago, dannymack said:

IMG-20240117-WA0006.jpg

Are they finally replacing the faded seats?!

Just now, Homme said:

Just brought them inside for the event no doubt. Be back tomorrow 😀

Maybe like Craggy Island when they take the roads in if the weather is bad 

King prawn
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

What they saying about their back 3? 

Armageddon
3 hours ago, dannymack said:

Dads in long padded jackets with their initials ironed on with random kids club badges, asking ‘Naysmith’ if he’s ever considered inverted and diverted midfield bombing red arrows.

Armageddon
17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Remember when this was a massive bugbear for people , those bloody faded seats ! :lol: 

To be fair, they’ve faded away.

Just now, Armageddon said:

Dads in long padded jackets with their initials ironed on with random kids club badges, asking ‘Naysmith’ if he’s ever considered inverted and diverted midfield bombing red arrows.

You just know it right ! :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

As a non coaching dad from a spectator point at kids football I totally get this.  Proper buzzwords and phrases shouted with kids none the wiser what they are talking about

Looking forward to reading some feedback from this. I'm curious to what Naismith has to say. It's been far from perfect, but is going in the right direction. I suspect that even he feels it's early days in what he wants to achieve, and by no means is he thrilled with how things are. We've heard it all before that 'it will take time' but I genuinely believe it with him. Once he maybe off loads some dead wood and gets a chance to bring younger players in, I think we'll see a lot more under him.

troonmaroon
3 minutes ago, Rick James said:

Looking forward to reading some feedback from this. I'm curious to what Naismith has to say. It's been far from perfect, but is going in the right direction. I suspect that even he feels it's early days in what he wants to achieve, and by no means is he thrilled with how things are. We've heard it all before that 'it will take time' but I genuinely believe it with him. Once he maybe off loads some dead wood and gets a chance to bring younger players in, I think we'll see a lot more under him.

Foh are putting some of it up on Instagram. 👍

“ Right I’ll show you what I mean ….. “

” Naisy , you stand here and pretend this  can of juice is the ball …. Frankie you are the defender ……… “ “ FFS Moira not now , Im trying to demonstrate how to defend a corner ! “

Serge Pizzorno

Doesn’t sound too confident in Shankland signing on, but won’t be sold this month

4 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

Foh are putting some of it up on Instagram. 👍

Nice one, cheers.

2 hours ago, dannymack said:

The last time i attended a fan function at Tynecastle there was a scrap right in front off a TV camera that the footage was then put out on  prime time news.

Brilliant 😅

Daveandal
12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

As a non coaching dad from a spectator point at kids football I totally get this.  Proper buzzwords and phrases shouted with kids none the wiser what they are talking about

I still remember playing for the primary 6/7 team and a dad constantly shouting "Mark Up".

He clearly didn't have a clue what it meant.

Like being at Tynecastle really 😁

7 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Doesn’t sound too confident in Shankland signing on, but won’t be sold this month

Really?

1 minute ago, Agentjambo said:

Is it finished…sounds like a snorefest 

Are you standing outside with an ear trumpet 

Agentjambo
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are you standing outside with an ear trumpet 

Few trumpets inside.

AC Mallin_51
19 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

What did he say?

Few trumpets inside.

Jealousy gets you nowhere.

17 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Reading naismiths comments lately I've kind of thought it would go this way, hopefully we can get shankland to renew but I'd no hold my breath 

Agentjambo
Just now, jambocub said:

Reading naismiths comments lately I've kind of thought it would go this way, hopefully we can get shankland to renew but I'd no hold my breath 

Offering him peanuts…not surprised.

Few trumpets inside.

They'll be the ones who dig deep and credit to each and everyone 

Agentjambo
Just now, Homme said:

Jealousy gets you nowhere.

Do you know if there is a Q&A?Or just Naismith explaining tactics etc?

Agentjambo
Just now, jambocub said:

They'll be the ones who dig deep and credit to each and everyone 

Who?The coaches?