The canoe boys wife.....

The Brow

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7513263.stm

So. Genuine or a liar?

Says she didnt know it was fraud, that "he made me do it" and that she didnt want the money.

Apologies if theres another thread on this but I couldnt see it. I find it fascinating that a mother could tell her children that their father was dead. By fascinating I mean evil, disgusting and unforgiveable.

Id jail her just for the lie.

deesidejambo
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7513263.stm

So. Genuine or a liar?

Says she didnt know it was fraud, that "he made me do it" and that she didnt want the money.

Apologies if theres another thread on this but I couldnt see it. I find it fascinating that a mother could tell her children that their father was dead. By fascinating I mean evil, disgusting and unforgiveable.

Id jail her just for the lie.

She is a total fraud and the evidence is stacked against her. If she had any dignity she would own up and say its a fair cop. Instead she decides to waste taxpayers money on a trial. I hope she gets found guilty then gets beaten to a pulp in jail before she gets a chance to sell her sob story to a tabloid.

I hadnt even thought of the tabloid sob story. But i dont want to get "the fury" when its such a sunny day so I wont....even.....think...about....it....aaaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Wheres that Hulk smiley when you need it?

This whole case is beyond mental.

Imagine telling their 2 sons that their father was dead, knowing all the time that they were just ripping of some life insurance company.

What sort of people would do something so callous?

Seems to be like she and her husband maybe decided to make her into a victim so that he does the time in jail and she gets left off. Fact is, she is guilty as sin and was in on it from the start.

doctor jambo
This whole case is beyond mental.

Imagine telling their 2 sons that their father was dead, knowing all the time that they were just ripping of some life insurance company.

What sort of people would do something so callous?

The same kind of filth that pretend their daughter has been kidnapped, sell the story, then she is found under the bed at a relatives I suppose

And I dont think the old Nuremberg defence works very well frankly

Why is it that in most relationships the woman wears the trousers, yet those who end up in court the woman is always some put upon, vulnerable little thing?

Odd

Why their wasting so much tax payers money on this lot is beyond me... they were both in it together send them on commmunity service till they day they die. (I dont condone sending fraudsters to jail)

Archived