You dancin,you askin…….!

Angel eyes

Fitzroy Pointon

I remember winning a dancing competition at a caravan park in Arbroath dancing to London Nights by London Boys. I must have been about 7 or 8 and had a Michael Jackson "Bad" t-shirt on :laugh:

I can't remember, but it was probably the Birdie Song or something similar where we all had to do the same dance moves and so I could try to blend in with the crowd. John Travolta I am not.

I think mine was at school camp . One of my favourite memories of childhood . The song was “ don’t go breaking my heart “ Elton and Kiki Dee 

48 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I can't remember, but it was probably the Birdie Song or something similar where we all had to do the same dance moves and so I could try to blend in with the crowd. John Travolta I am not.

😂😎👍 it’s a terribly unglamorous dance really 

44 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

😂😎👍 it’s a terribly unglamorous dance really 

It's completely boak-inducing. But how we all loved it at the time. :)

57 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's completely boak-inducing. But how we all loved it at the time. :)

Yes I loved it ! 😂

5 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

I remember winning a dancing competition at a caravan park in Arbroath dancing to London Nights by London Boys. I must have been about 7 or 8 and had a Michael Jackson "Bad" t-shirt on :laugh:

4 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I think mine was at school camp . One of my favourite memories of childhood . The song was “ don’t go breaking my heart “ Elton and Kiki Dee 

That thing you do
13 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

What was the first song you braved the dance floor with……..ABBA - Super Trouper - YouTube

tragic I know,  was a 3rd year girl dragged me up I was 1st year at a school Xmas disco still shudder when I here it.

It was this for me. Closely followed by the chicken song from Spitting image which was number 1 in may 86 when I attended my first disco.

23 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

What was the first song you braved the dance floor with……..ABBA - Super Trouper - YouTube

tragic I know,  was a 3rd year girl dragged me up I was 1st year at a school Xmas disco still shudder when I here it.

Might have been 2nd year disco at craigmount, can the can by Suzi Quatro, comes to mind , ha ha.

Wow seems a lifetime ago, it was lol.😅

Might have been Kung Fu dancing by Carl Douglas 1974, at the disco they used to do at the big mansion house in Gracemount.

Greedy Jambo
41 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Has to be the phantom of the opera 

Too scary for me.