Parking on Matchdays

eggyg1874

I travel down from Aberdeen, and usually park at the Park and Ride, however given Edinburgh play Glasgow also at 3pm on Saturday, would rather give the tram a miss

Can anyone let me know the best place to park, where we can walk to stadium?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, eggyg1874 said:

I travel down from Aberdeen, and usually park at the Park and Ride, however given Edinburgh play Glasgow also at 3pm on Saturday, would rather give the tram a miss

Thanks

I usually just park in the car park at fountain park 10 minute walk and costs £4. I think you can dodge the £4 if you validate your ticket in one of the restaurants (ie pretend you’ve eaten there to get free parking) but I personally could be arsed doing that for £4. 

Or drive around polworth/ Harrison park and you’ll probably find a space eventually. 

4 minutes ago, eggyg1874 said:

Thanks

Park and Ride probably still best option given rugger buggers will be looking to park around Murrayfield.

If you don't mind a wee walk, parking around Polworth is pretty solid and free on a weekend unless its changed recently, about 15 mins to Tynie on foot and can get out onto the Bypass fairly easily.