Believing in Santa

vegas-voss

Can't beat that shit hope my wee one still has a while to go ( he is 6 coming up 7 in March ).Came in tonight and thought his PS5 with Spider-man vinyls on console and controller where new from his Elf as a pre Christmas bonus for being very good.

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Can't beat that shit hope my wee one still has a while to go ( he is 6 coming up 7 in March ).Came in tonight and thought his PS5 with Spider-man vinyls on console and controller where new from his Elf as a pre Christmas bonus for being very good.

What are you doing giving him it before xmas mate? you defo just wanted to play it yourself lol 

Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

What are you doing giving him it before xmas mate? you defo just wanted to play it yourself lol 

He has had the PS5 since last year he is obsessed with Spider-Man so when Spidey 2 came out on PS5 I tried to get him the Spidey controller but was limited edition and was on Amazon for £149.99.So I got the vinyls off Etsy for £20 and it done console and controller so it's like Spidey and Venom.Got my in-laws to do it today as was worried they wouldn't have time on Christmas Eve to do it ( they were a ***** to do seeminly but worth it ).