Hearts v St Mirren Dot Count - ticket exchange open

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

Only 109 seats left for next Saturday's game. There doesn't appear to be any hospitality available for sale.

When ticket exchange opens will probably be a lot put up for sale as last Saturday before Christmas is notorious for lower attendances as people have many other commitments on that day.

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Only 109 seats left for next Saturday's game. There doesn't appear to be any hospitality available for sale.

When ticket exchange opens will probably be a lot put up for sale as last Saturday before Christmas is notorious for lower attendances as people have many other commitments on that day.

Another 2 off now, just got them in Upper H. Thought I'd plenty time after seeing there were 100s left last weekend.

Works night out on the Friday... Be hanging as... Beer on the train and straight to family gathering back in Fife thereafter... Better effin Win..

scott herbertson
31 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Good time of the year people home for Christmas should be a food crowd. Also a massive massive game for us! 

Newcastle-fan-463248

Edited by scott herbertson

14 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

christmas shopping or watching hearts.   think shopping would be more exciting!!!   ill be at the game

scott herbertson
14 minutes ago, Bainy said:

🤣🤣 clearly still half asleep typing that one 

Good opportunity for a joke though...

Hopefuly will be a good crowd. Going to be buying a couple of tickets in section A or thereabouts for a rare appearance by my son and daughter 

A game that is huge. Love these games when there’s something at stake at a packed Tynecastle.

should be a cracker and a sell out too. Amazing how things change. Bring it on

On 15/12/2023 at 17:54, mainstandjambo said:

I'm not sure whether this is the case generally, but I'm pretty sure that in our case this is a bit of an urban myth. Games over the festive period tend to attract very big crowds. You see a lot more empty seats during other holiday periods such as around Easter or summer holidays.

On 16/12/2023 at 07:58, scott herbertson said:

Newcastle-fan-463248

Popped on this thread this morning to see how the tickets were selling, seen this, 😖decided to have cereals for breakfast, I will give the roll & sausage a miss, Cheers Scott.:lol:

On 16/12/2023 at 22:14, 1971fozzy said:

A game that is huge. Love these games when there’s something at stake at a packed Tynecastle.

should be a cracker and a sell out too. Amazing how things change. Bring it on

Saturday’s result should be a catalyst. If that type of result doesn’t lift the players confidence I’d be surprised, all starts with the supporters getting right behind the team from the off.

57 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

All gone. 

They seem to have found a random 70 or so seats all over the place and stuck those up now... 😂

mainstandjambo
9 minutes ago, dontkillbill said:

They seem to have found a random 70 or so seats all over the place and stuck those up now... 😂

Up to 82 now available. Probably be gone by end of today, then ticket exchange can open on Tuesday.

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Up to 82 now available. Probably be gone by end of today, then ticket exchange can open on Tuesday.

Nice - got two together in B for my son and daughter. Hopefully they will see a Hearts victory (they have a reasonable record)

Edited by scott herbertson

TE will probably open for both games to be fair, hopefully majority of the seats are taken up on Saturday. The win at the weekend should liven the place up a bit and have the players playing with more confidence. Really hope the win last Saturday is the game that kick starts our season. Show any consistency with results over the festive period, winning the majority and not losing will have us in a great position at the break. 

5 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

I wonder how many fans who can't make it due to the time of year - and there will be a lot - will put their tickets onto the exchange.

I'm sure people will want to see this game. 

14 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

I wonder how many fans who can't make it due to the time of year - and there will be a lot - will put their tickets onto the exchange.

Due to the cost of transport up to Edinburgh from London the weekend of Christmas (and for the sake of my marriage) I won’t be up on Saturday so my tickets will be going on the exchange once the option appears. Hopefully it facilitates 2 fellow fans of the Heart of Midlothian having a cracking start to their Christmas. 

On 16/12/2023 at 08:57, scott herbertson said:

Good opportunity for a joke though...

Hopefuly will be a good crowd. Going to be buying a couple of tickets in section A or thereabouts for a rare appearance by my son and daughter 

I'm in B, three rows after the walkway, it would be nice to see you, been a while

scott herbertson
9 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I'm in B, three rows after the walkway, it would be nice to see you, been a while

Yes Sandy. I'll actually be watching the game sober for once as I'm driving back to Birnam after with my family .I'm in A at the top with my old school mates from Porty days, but my kids (well 21 and 22 year old) are in B26 near the top.

We all meet at half time  at the 'Bin' - top of the steps up from Wheatfield Street/ Place entrance to moan about the first half....The bin was removed years ago when they banned smoking but we still believe its there.

Flying back in for Xmas on Friday, Colombian friend has just told me she wants to come to Scotland, and doesn't believe me when I say how good the Tynie atmosphere is, so she's now coming too. 

Looking for two tickets. Will happily also put in a donation to a charity of your choice if you can help an idiot out 👍

44 minutes ago, trotter said:

Flying back in for Xmas on Friday, Colombian friend has just told me she wants to come to Scotland, and doesn't believe me when I say how good the Tynie atmosphere is, so she's now coming too. 

Looking for two tickets. Will happily also put in a donation to a charity of your choice if you can help an idiot out 👍

ticket exchange should be open very soon

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, trotter said:

hopefully you get tickets and better start the singing or she might say 'what atmosphere'

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts v St Mirren Dot Count - ticket exchange open

Think I'm gonna need to put my 4 on the TE as it is my Mrs' Nan's 96th birthday and think we are booking something for the day.

Will prob put them on tomorrow or Thurs. Was really looking forward to it but it's a special occasion so going to give it a miss.

20 minutes ago, 151 said:

Think I'm gonna need to put my 4 on the TE as it is my Mrs' Nan's 96th birthday and think we are booking something for the day.

Will prob put them on tomorrow or Thurs. Was really looking forward to it but it's a special occasion so going to give it a miss.

Get her along to the game.:flag2: :wink:

5 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

Looking for one spare ticket for this game if anyone can assist? If not, will need to see if the exchange opens. 

Just put 3 on the exchange section T.🇱🇻🇱🇻

Italian Lambretta
6 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

sounding like more sell outs?

not computing how this is possible for a shambles of a football club.......

How can it possibly be a sell-out when the club has an oversized ridiculous Scotia banner covering 1000 seats in the Roseburn stand?

15 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

How can it possibly be a sell-out when the club has an oversized ridiculous Scotia banner covering 1000 seats in the Roseburn stand?

When every available seat is sold it is a sell out, thought that was fairly obvious. 

22 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

To take a different angle to this point. I've not read anywhere regarding this being brought up at the AGM. I don't suppose anyone who was there could say if it was discussed or not? As discussed on here many times, it seems like a solution that is costing us money every week when a perspex barrier or such like would allow us to sell a lot more seats. I'm presuming a better solution is being looked into, but hadn't heard much. 

11 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

To take a different angle to this point. I've not read anywhere regarding this being brought up at the AGM. I don't suppose anyone who was there could say if it was discussed or not? As discussed on here many times, it seems like a solution that is costing us money every week when a perspex barrier or such like would allow us to sell a lot more seats. I'm presuming a better solution is being looked into, but hadn't heard much. 

It wasn't mentioned or raised. 

20 minutes ago, Dazo said:

When every available seat is sold it is a sell out, thought that was fairly obvious. 

👍

as I say, not bad for a shambles of club, run by a woman, along with a CEO with a flatulence problem, a manager with naeclue and some weegie drunk signing crap players.

I'm in the Strongbow Lounge for the St Mirren game so put my brilliant seat in the Wheatfield up for exchange, section D right in the centre

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Dalstonjambo said:

A cheaper solution to make most of the seats available would be to minimise the segregation zone say to something as small as say that  used for Arsenal-Spurs games.. Is Heartsv  St Mirren really that volatile a fixture?