• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Bazzas right boot

• soonbe110

• Sooks

Good morning Keith Jackson , how are you feeling today after you’re s***  show of lies trying to unsettle our top man failed 

you and your weegie p*** paper can now **** off. Complete f****** twat.

27 minutes ago, Chaps said:

Can close this thread till the summer now.

I'd give it until Easter, then in will be very much back as the main Transfer story

AlphonseCapone

Hearing Savage stood outside Shankland's house last night as the clock ticked to midnight and slowly burned his new contract. Anyone heard similar? Just passing on what I heard guys so don't shoot the messenger.

Shooter McGavin
20 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hearing Savage stood outside Shankland's house last night as the clock ticked to midnight and slowly burned his new contract. Anyone heard similar? Just passing on what I heard guys so don't shoot the messenger.

I didn’t hear that and there’s no evidence to suggest that happened whatsoever, but you’ve said it on the internet so then it must be true.

colinmorewasgash

So according to some in weegia and on here it was done deal he had agreed to leave to join sevco and ex hearts and rangers players had told them. Now maybe he had agreed to the money wage wise or agent had but sevco didnt hve pot to hence loanees plus Jamie (jambo) Borthwick who is as close as you can get to club for journo said we received zilch from anyone for shanks but had offers for toby and cochrane. Now he is definitely going in summer apparently. Well we will see but knowing rangers they will be looking at better and higher class players or linked with benzema or messi lol plus Clement did play for beerschot so would get reports about him,  the signings he has brought in so far on loan are younger players with pace and sell on value (if they buy them in summer) its his mantra if he stays that long obviously. Thank god its over just hope he doesn't get injured now or down tools as we hung on to him against his will and denied him his dream or whatever bollocks comes out by bazza boydy or jackson et al.

Edited by colinmorewasgash
Mistype

JamboJoker98
29 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Yup heard the same from a good source, has no reason to lie, normally reliable etc etc - no way they just read it on here and passing it off second half, no sir!

kingantti1874
35 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

🤣 it’s AFF the table .  Hearts have moved onto other players 🤣🤣

AC Mallin_51
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Don’t think the burned thing is true. I heard he tore the contract and up then left a flaming bag of dog 💩 on his doorstep, chapped the door and ran away. So shanks is now down a pay rise and a good pair of slippers 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

I'd give it until Easter, then in will be very much back as the main Transfer story

We are due to play sevco in a few weeks time. Expect the "Gers to swoop for want away Shankland in the summer" type pish to appear in the the weegie comics 

Jack Torrance

Funny thing is, The Rangers won't be able to afford him in the summer, either.

1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Funny thing is, The Rangers won't be able to afford him in the summer, either.

Exactly. They are now up to their necks in agreements to buy the players they have brought in on loans in this window  in the summer.  That’s a tidy sum. No doubt they’ll try their usual buying on the never,never routine. Clubs on the continent have more savvy though and will no doubt have done due diligence on them and want the money up front.

Malinga the Swinga
7 hours ago, Dunks said:

Changed his tune from this shite ...

image.png.de0621b0634899d24a7931f96e91dbbc.png

No idea why this ***** pretends to be a Hearts supporter. He 

8 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Cameron indicative of Scottish media. Masquerades as a supporter of non old firm team but has his tongue firmly wedged up sphincter one of them whilst fingering the others. 

An utter clown of a man.

4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Cameron indicative of Scottish media. Masquerades as a supporter of non old firm team but has his tongue firmly wedged up sphincter one of them whilst fingering the others. 

An utter clown of a man.

Not wrong with that description. Very succinctly put.

Chuck Berry
34 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

An utter clown of a man.

Just another talentless bawsack trying to be edgy for attention/clicks/money, the human equivalent of a tabloid headline that bears little relation to the story, clickbait. They're playing a game and are best ignored and filed under "fud",

Albert McFly

Shankland can't become our top paid player on his own. Certain other players have contracts that mean they will be due an increase to maintain their status as the top earner(s) 

Patience is key it will happen 😉

Byyy The Light

SCENES if they announce he's signed it today.

Will be taking a while to create an announcement video worthy enough.

Disser Pointon
18 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

You never know. This place would combust!!!!

franko1874
57 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

Shankland can't become our top paid player on his own. Certain other players have contracts that mean they will be due an increase to maintain their status as the top earner(s) 

I like this post 😁

Jean Louis Valois
1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

An utter clown of a man.

Is he the Jambo who was down Easter road for the Hibs cup winning celebrations? 

53 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Something with a nod to our 150 year history along with the the piano version of the Hearts song would be fitting 

1 hour ago, Albert McFly said:

So Gordon signs a new 1 year deal with that clause removed and then Shankland signs a 2 year extension.

I'd be delighted if we forgo a transfer budget for a year or two if it means we can get Shankland, Beni and Cocherane on new deals.

1874Jambo

Sorry if Iv missed this but does this mean his agents messed up thinking he was getting a move and telling him not to sign the contract?

Just now, 1874Jambo said:

Sorry if Iv missed this but does this mean his agents messed up thinking he was getting a move and telling him not to sign the contract?

If he wanted to sign it today hearts would agree. I don’t believe there was a time limit on it. Just media nonsense.

Lone Striker
2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

An utter clown of a man.

I mind listening to him on Talk 107 with Roughie about 12 years ago.  Some football  phone-in chat nonsense.   Roughie was a poor man's Willie Miller (if that was possible 😜) ....   but still made more sense than Ewan Cameron.   

Skivingatwork
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

This Cameron boy has got what he wanted - Attention 

Correct, nothing more than clickbait that should be well ignored.

11 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I mind listening to him on Talk 107 with Roughie about 12 years ago.  Some football  phone-in chat nonsense.   Roughie was a poor man's Willie Miller (if that was possible 😜) ....   but still made more sense than Ewan Cameron.   

I used to listen to that, Cameron more than happy to play the idiot on that show

have a listen to this.

Lone Striker

Maybe got this wrong, but I think still having SHanks here now (with no inquiries or offer) makes future decision-making on his future easier for Hearts, assuming he's NOT  going to sign an improved/longer contract.

Hearts have a simple choice to make about any bid that arrives in the summer after the Euros - is it really significantly better than the estimated rewards of having Shanks goals for that final year ?  

No bids this window, but some clubs are likely to be hanging fire in the expectation that they can pick him up for a relative song in the summer - standard OF tactics.   Hearts will know that another 3rd place & decent Cup run brings in - so anyone bidding significantly less than that can go jump.

Just my opinion - but the icing on the cake would be for Shanks to sign that BLOODY CONTRACT 😃

Berrassobad
18 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

must...........resist................

3 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

A slow drone flyover of Ibrox, with the following audio playing.  The drone footage is followed by a compilation video of the Dessers and Lammers fluffing chance after chance.  Floating past is some of their worst results this season, especially their European ones.

This fades into a compilation of Shankland scoring goals for Hearts, including some of the absolute beauties he has managed this season, before a final big zoom in on his smug face on a maroon background. 

Lawrence is a Jambo until 2030.

:Shanks:

(Unlucky Rangers)

Fin.

Byyy The Light
51 minutes ago, tian447 said:

A slow drone flyover of Ibrox, with the following audio playing.  The drone footage is followed by a compilation video of the Dessers and Lammers fluffing chance after chance.  Floating past is some of their worst results this season, especially their European ones.

This fades into a compilation of Shankland scoring goals for Hearts, including some of the absolute beauties he has managed this season, before a final big zoom in on his smug face on a maroon background. 

Lawrence is a Jambo until 2030.

:Shanks:

(Unlucky Rangers)

Fin.

An Academy Award beckons :sweeet:

The White Cockade

ignore the paper talk 

it’s all opinions and guesswork about contract talks / deadlines etc

what you would expect Hearts to do is hold on to Shanks during January and then talk to him later on the season about a new contract 

I just don’t buy this story about here’s your new contract offer sign tomorrow or that’s it 

just doesn’t make any sense 

he may already have decided to run is contract down, who knows, but that still probably gives us the peak 18 months of his career and he may change his mind later and stay on

as i say nobody outside the club, Shanks and his agent know the full story so it’s all speculation 

stevie1874
1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

ignore the paper talk 

it’s all opinions and guesswork about contract talks / deadlines etc

what you would expect Hearts to do is hold on to Shanks during January and then talk to him later on the season about a new contract 

I just don’t buy this story about here’s your new contract offer sign tomorrow or that’s it 

just doesn’t make any sense 

he may already have decided to run is contract down, who knows, but that still probably gives us the peak 18 months of his career and he may change his mind later and stay on

as i say nobody outside the club, Shanks and his agent know the full story so it’s all speculation 

I hope Hearts just let him run his contract down unless a big offer comes in summer. 20+ goals ins near impossible to replace especially at our level. 

gnasher75

“No bids came for Lawrence, which never changed throughout the window. We’re delighted Shanks has stayed, all that speculation can be put to bed. We’ve been speaking to him about a contract and there was a deadline on that.

“That was more to bring talks to a close at this point in time. Everyone’s now focused on the second half of the season, keep going the way we are, and have a successful season for Hearts.”

Naismith. Hearts website.

Brick Tamland
7 hours ago, brellier said:

Good morning Keith Jackson , how are you feeling today after you’re s***  show of lies trying to unsettle our top man failed 

you and your weegie p*** paper can now **** off. Complete f****** twat.

Excellent use of the English language, and an accurate description of Keith.

Personally I would have used the c word a few times but nonetheless I agree with every word.

highlandjambo3

So, I’m assuming we had a pot of cash to spend which we didn’t.  Would Some of this have went to the lonees pay? 

Edited by highlandjambo3

innerjambo

Deadline confirmed as legit by Naismith. What do we think, if anything, will happen now?

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Deadline confirmed as legit by Naismith. What do we think, if anything, will happen now?

It's exactly as Naisy says let's just focus on Hearts and the remainder of the season. The deadline has passed but I'm sure it's not the end of our attempts to keep him longer than his current deal, we can move on from this saga for now.

Super_Hans
20 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, I’m assuming we had a pot of cash to spend which we didn’t.  Would Some of this have went to the lonees pay? 

Our position in the league meant we didn't have to spend any cash. Targeted two key areas which we have done with two loan signings. Shankland stays. Dhanda signed for next season. Excellent window.

Fraser apparently on £7'500 a week so will be paying a decent chunk of that I'd think.

innerjambo
20 minutes ago, Chong said:

It's exactly as Naisy says let's just focus on Hearts and the remainder of the season. The deadline has passed but I'm sure it's not the end of our attempts to keep him longer than his current deal, we can move on from this saga for now.

Let's hope it doesn't turn sour, and he keeps his head focused. I also hope he hasn't decided, that he wants away.

HopeDiouf
19 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Maybe, but the contract is not off the table. Stupidest ****ing thing I’ve heard in my life. 

are you seriously trying to tell me if he says he will sign tomorrow we will say no.

Ive no doubt we are pressing for a quick decision, ive no doubt that further talks may be on the backburner for now. But we have not “taken the deal of the table” and shanks to the best of my knowledge has not turned down the offer. 

Your source is a ****ing idiot imo 

Now that Naismith has confirmed it, you willing to admit you're wrong?

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Let's hope it doesn't turn sour, and he keeps his head focused. I also hope he hasn't decided, that he wants away.

When he scores tomorrow that would put any doubt to bed.

PapaShango
3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I'm pretty sure nothing with him will change, I'm sure Naismith and Hearts have known his position and what he wants for months and he will in turn understand our position. Its football, doubt very much it will affect his performances or commitment, and no chance we will leave him out. He will play tomorrow and still be our captain with hopefully a couple of goals thrown into the bargain for him. 

12 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

If it does then he can say good bye to getting on that plane for the Euros 

gar jambo
22 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Correct also his summer move will collapse ! 

Pans Jambo
34 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

11 minutes ago, gar jambo said:

Correct also his summer move will collapse ! 

Its for these reasons I think we will see the very best of Shanks up until the summer. 

Handofgod2015

The thing that bemuses me on this topic is how many fans are ready to Turn on Shanks on a whim lol.

He's not asked for a transfer, we've had no transfer offers and he doesn't currently want to sign a new contract for whatever reasons that none of us are truly privy to.

Nothing wrong with that, he's got nothing but respect for the club and the fans. 

And even if he does leave for Rangers at any point in time, he's always done his best for us, he's a ****in rangers fan and clearly he'll get more money for his family there.

Imagine McDonalds offered some of you £9 an hour instead of the £8.50 you already get......you'd be off like a shot 🤣