JKB Christmas songs 2023 edition

Ulysses

Go on then.  Post a Christmas song.  Maybe a favourite of yours, an oul' sentimental number.  Or something you hate, but feck you'll post it anyway, 'cos CHRISTMAS!

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Step into Christmas.

:sweeet:

What I was going to post. Not sure it counts as a Christmas song but I usually hear it this time of year is the one he did with The Killers "Better You Than Me Joseph"

56 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

What I was going to post. Not sure it counts as a Christmas song but I usually hear it this time of year is the one he did with The Killers "Better You Than Me Joseph"

It can be Any song you want which you might associate with listening to at the Xmas period . Doesn’t have to be linked to a Xmas theme surely . Like this song 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

I P Knightley
44 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Beautiful 

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I think it's an awful slice of mouldy cheese. My Christmas playlist has 115 songs on it and that's not one of them. 

So, here goes (not all 115):

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I think it's an awful slice of mouldy cheese. My Christmas playlist has 115 songs on it and that's not one of them. 

So, here goes (not all 115):

It didn’t know it was a competition about the quality of songs ! I thought it was just about Songs which remind you of Xmas . I must read the terms and conditions more carefully next time . Kind regards 

17 hours ago, Tazio said:

And a slightly cheerier one, for the Arab Strap fans. Great video. 

Top album as well, A Brighter Beat is a tremendous song

I'd link to Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson or Fascinating Aida Christmas songs but I'm not trying for my first ban, so perennial favourite Greg Lake -'I believe in father Christmas'. Strips away all the falseness and pretence and tells it like it is, and that we don't really live up to or deserve what Xmas is 'meant' to be. All with a bit of Prokofiev thrown in too. My choices probably say a bit more about me and my cynical view of the world than anything else to be fair!

Edited by Daktari

23 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

And this one, remember my grandad singing this when I was a wee Jambo....

That choral piece is a thing of beauty....

3 minutes ago, micole said:

Mods please delete my post, maybe a bit over the top, apologies....🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't worry mate, I posted the same link. Didn't even click yours initially 😂

On 15/12/2023 at 13:04, Daktari said:

I'd link to Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson or Fascinating Aida Christmas songs but I'm not trying for my first ban, so perennial favourite Greg Lake -'I believe in father Christmas'. Strips away all the falseness and pretence and tells it like it is, and that we don't really live up to or deserve what Xmas is 'meant' to be. All with a bit of Prokofiev thrown in too. My choices probably say a bit more about me and my cynical view of the world than anything else to be fair!

One more for this.