Endgame

Spellczech

Apparently Dutch version recalled as it names the "royal racist". I don't want to join Omid Scobie in court but it is all over Reddit who the person is...

Question is whether this was an intentional "blunder" to up coverage, or a right royal feck up by the publisher? Haha

19 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Apparently Dutch version recalled as it names the "royal racist". I don't want to join Omid Scobie in court but it is all over Reddit who the person is...

Question is whether this was an intentional "blunder" to up coverage, or a right royal feck up by the publisher? Haha

Infinity War was better.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Huidskleur - skin colour

This appears to be the right page, I wish I could tell you more

dutch-version-of-endgame-allegedly-names-royal-racist-as-v0-b1p289mee43c12.thumb.jpg.81cb254c27c1c72eeb3100d96f923d75.jpg

1 minute ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Huidskleur - skin colour

This appears to be the right page, I wish I could tell you more

dutch-version-of-endgame-allegedly-names-royal-racist-as-v0-b1p289mee43c12.thumb.jpg.81cb254c27c1c72eeb3100d96f923d75.jpg

Yes. I believe the last word in the paragraph was the mistake or "mistake"... Will be interesting to see what happens next as the idea of the King suing under libel laws is strange, but it might also be the only way he can get his bitter son and his wife to shut up! Haha