Squid Game: The Challenge

Polonia Gorgie

Polonia Gorgie

Is anyone else watching this?

I watched the original series and I really enjoyed it, but I think the reality game is much better. It's not scripted, real people with real emotions. 

Even more drama queens on this than in the overacted Korean fictional series.

Folk greeting when their "friend", who they've known for like 2 days, is eliminated, as if they've really been killed. :lol:

The mormon boy constantly boaking :lol:

I have given up after 2 and a bit episodes. Some of them are just thoroughly unlikeable people, and I found myself just getting annoyed watching it rather than it being entertaining. 

That 432 boy needs his ***** kicked in by someone and the way he acts, it surely can't be long coming.  He's going to act the big man to the wrong person one day.  I cannot stand those sort of bullying wee fuds who think they're better than everyone else.  Peaked in high school and everything is just a total facade as they have no real personality. 

They should have just instantly eliminated him after he threatened the guy in the stairs, but that doesn't make good ratings. 

Malinga the Swinga
5 hours ago, tian447 said:

I have given up after 2 and a bit episodes. Some of them are just thoroughly unlikeable people, and I found myself just getting annoyed watching it rather than it being entertaining. 

That 432 boy needs his ***** kicked in by someone and the way he acts, it surely can't be long coming.  He's going to act the big man to the wrong person one day.  I cannot stand those sort of bullying wee fuds who think they're better than everyone else.  Peaked in high school and everything is just a total facade as they have no real personality. 

They should have just instantly eliminated him after he threatened the guy in the stairs, but that doesn't make good ratings. 

If I was you, if give it another couple of episodes. I won't say what happens but strength isn't everything and karma's a bitch

Polonia Gorgie
13 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Even more drama queens on this than in the overacted Korean fictional series.

Folk greeting when their "friend", who they've known for like 2 days, is eliminated, as if they've really been killed. :lol:

The mormon boy constantly boaking :lol:

The Greeting and boaking part was hilarious!! 

That thing you do
15 hours ago, Polonia Gorgie said:

Is anyone else watching this?

I watched the original series and I really enjoyed it, but I think the reality game is much better. It's not scripted, real people with real emotions. 

Yep Enjoying it, waiting on the rest coming out on 29th Nov here

51 minutes ago, That thing you do said:

They’re not really going to give one of these people $4.5 million are they ? 

Malinga the Swinga
12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Unless their is a twist, guess do. Half of it will disappear in taxes if winner from US.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

So this is a reality TV version of the original? I thought it was just a second series thingy.

I reckon it's equal to original. Seeing how easy folk are manipulated is the main take away with the next being watching faces of the super strong change when they realise their oversized torso doesn't make up for undersized brain.

Also reinforces the saying 'never volunteer for anything'.

As an aside, if you watch carefully, the guy who played Wolf in original Gladiators is contestant.

That thing you do
35 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Either that or a share of it.

Bet the last game is like a split or steal and no one gets anything!

Polonia Gorgie
3 hours ago, That thing you do said:

I'm looking forward to the rest of it too