Melissa mccarthy

superjack

Wife and I just finished watching special intelligence. The film was quite good, funny at the right times etc.

Main reason for this thread though: is it just me who finds Melissa Mccarthy to be quite hot?

50 minutes ago, superjack said:

Wife and I just finished watching special intelligence. The film was quite good, funny at the right times etc.

Main reason for this thread though: is it just me who finds Melissa Mccarthy to be quite hot?

It's certainly possible jack. You're definitely not thinking of her cousin are you?

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

I wouldn't walk down the street holding her hand but, aye she'd get it.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

She looks alright.

Just on the right side of not having to be rolled about in talc to find the wet bit.

We have a tie for Gentleman of the Year in the, Treating a Lady Properly, category... :lol:

been here before
1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

We have a tie for Gentleman of the Year in the, Treating a Lady Properly, category... :lol:

Probably wouldnt hear the stereo if she sat on your face mind.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, Cade said:

She's probably not had a solid jobby since she was a teenager.

She seems to have lost a lot of weight recently, that'll have firmed them up a bit hopefully.

Of course the usual caveat applies that everyone who has posted their opinions is indeed a tanned muscular Adonis with the looks of a prime George Clooney. 

henrysmithsgloves
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Of course the usual caveat applies that everyone who has posted their opinions is indeed a tanned muscular Adonis with the looks of a prime George Clooney. 

Ugly as sin,but that's why women don't love me. It's my ability to lick the crumbs from the bottom of a pringles tin🤫 😁

been here before
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

I suppose applying that sort of caveat means we must also be world class football players, musicians, actors, tennis players, golfers...

Yourself included.

Edited by been here before

17 hours ago, superjack said:

Have to admit. Not something I ever thought about...

1 minute ago, been here before said:

I suppose applying that sort of caveat means we must also be world class football players, musicians, actors, tennis players, golfers...

And look really, really good in replica football tops.

29 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Ugly as sin,but that's why women don't love me. It's my ability to lick the crumbs from the bottom of a pringles tin🤫 😁

Great post👍🤣

3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Not me, I'm a short arsed, long haired, plain looking dude.

My eyes couldn't GAF about that though. As far as they're concerned I'd be heading straight for Jenny at the family do.

44 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Not me, I'm a short arsed, long haired, plain looking dude.

My eyes couldn't GAF about that though. As far as they're concerned I'd be heading straight for Jenny at the family do.

Are you at the do as a family member or a family friend? Just wondering where your boundaries lie. 

The whole clan are very strong in the jaw. 

Mac_fae_Gillie

Wouldn't rate her myself, but she has a voice I just can not stand the pitch is painful.. Of all the women in TV and Movies Melissa would be near the bottom of of my list. But each to thier own.

On 18/11/2023 at 23:39, superjack said:

I find her quite hot too. 😜

8 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

:worthless_thread:

Melissa-McCarthy-2321623.thumb.jpg.b76c3927218d48d3dd93152ee052a57e.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-7179034.thumb.jpg.c173c83a0c98fa451da67119624ac51b.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-6115067.thumb.jpg.7265930e682a4e060d79f7b2c570838a.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-6066636.thumb.jpg.491cf60714dcfeffae3bc1555b8a34b8.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-6607778.thumb.jpg.af1270d94f860710ea4adf62e9920829.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-6115125.thumb.jpg.f9ddf25be5abffbfce41a1a965973e6b.jpgMelissa-McCarthy-5922651.thumb.jpg.3a2f14f91794bb66423fae288dd79413.jpg