Jump to content

Haymarket remembrance service


BASIL_HEARTS

Recommended Posts

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Pisses me off that they don’t stop all traffic 

If they can divert the buses I don't understand why they can't do it with all traffic. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fxxx the SPFL
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

If they can divert the buses I don't understand why they can't do it with all traffic. 

 

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gorgierulesapply88
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

If they can divert the buses I don't understand why they can't do it with all traffic. 

 

Because its not for the upper class rugby...

 

Edinburgh Clowncil don't care.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

Because its not for the upper class rugby...

 

Edinburgh Clowncil don't care.

This.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

If they can divert the buses I don't understand why they can't do it with all traffic. 

 

Stopping the traffic during the silence is at least a step in the right direction 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, The Treasurer said:

Stopping the traffic during the silence is at least a step in the right direction 

Exactly. 

At least Lothian Buses made the right decision which I'm sure they do every year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Exactly. 

At least Lothian Buses made the right decision which I'm sure they do every year.

Apart from the Trams that were dinging their bell during the silence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Apart from the Trams that were dinging their bell during the silence.

To be fair I didn't hear this, as nd thought the silence was perfect 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fort Vallance
7 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Apart from the Trams that were dinging their bell during the silence.

That's not true. They dinged during the service but not during the silence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think it's worth remembering today, on remembrance Sunday, that those we honour didn't die defending 'their' country...they died preserving the liberty of all, regardless of their race, religion, colour or creed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

Think it's worth remembering today, on remembrance Sunday, that those we honour didn't die defending 'their' country...they died preserving the liberty of all, regardless of their race, religion, colour or creed

well said 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...