Future for Hearts?

after reading the thread about the timing of the share issue and all related threads, i saw something mentioned about an exit strategy.

sorry guys but tbh i clearly dont understand as much about shares and UBIG and vlads other companys as you guys.

but i couldnt help think about the affairs that went on at gretna and the major shareholder stepping down - shortly after the club enters administration and then is no longer in the scottish leagues.

if vlad was to decide to leave where does that leave us? administration?

ps. this is not negative thinking, i am feeling alot more positive now that a manager is in place, its just curiosity as i have never fully understood.

Mikey

heartsfc_fan

if vlad was to decide to leave where does that leave us? administration?

Mikey

Even if Vlad did leave us there are PLENTY of folk out there who could lend a hand....We also have the supporters (Gretna didn't).

Not something we have to worry about IMO (touch wood)

Geoff Kilpatrick

If UBIG/Vlad withdrew funding, the club would go into administration.

The question is whether there would be a buyer to satisfy the creditors then and whether they would agree to it. As the creditors are UBIG and Ukio, I would have my doubts.

Whatever other reservations I have ............I simply dont think VR would want to be remembered for being 'that foreign ^^^^ that ruined the HEARTS'

Whatever other reservations I have ............I simply dont think VR would want to be remembered for being 'that foreign ^^^^ that ruined the HEARTS'

I doubt if he gives a damn.

magalufhearts
I doubt if he gives a damn.

I think his reputation in business would change everything!!!!! I personally don`t like mr Romanov but i think his appointment of Mr Loverman (Csaba) will do the business. I remember when Burley took over and we had a game vs Berwick away, 7 of us went and it was pants, 0-0, very similar to pre season now dont u think????

Top 6 for me

If UBIG/Vlad withdrew funding, the club would go into administration.

The question is whether there would be a buyer to satisfy the creditors then and whether they would agree to it. As the creditors are UBIG and Ukio, I would have my doubts.

My guess is that if there were to be a buyer on a going concern basis without selling Tynecastle, a further debt for pretty worthless equity swap would be required.

Much harder for Ukio Bankas to do that though as they are listed.

Archived