Bizarre thoughts

New Town Loafer

New Town Loafer

Now I am sure we all have them, with varying agrees of insanity. But how often would you descend into daydreaming about utterly ridiculous things?

I just had a brief moment contemplating ferociously defending the New Town and Stockbridge (with guerrilla warfare tactics) from hordes of weegies who were coming in having taken the Old Town, and I've now managed to wind myself up.

Anything to share, fellow jambos/boys in cherry?  ]

Edit - if Mods could please move to Shed.

Edited by New Town Loafer
Wrong section of forum

Just now, Chimp said:

Nothing as bizarre as starting a thread on a Hearts football forum about what you daydream about.

No offence but are you pished? 😂

I think he’s a boy in sherry .:lol:

New Town Loafer
5 minutes ago, Chimp said:

Nothing as bizarre as starting a thread on a Hearts football forum about what you daydream about.

No offence but are you pished? 😂

Merely avoiding work at all costs 😉

jack D and coke

I have absolutely mental thoughts all the time. 
I don’t know where to start with sharing any of them. 
Pish myself laughing after them sometimes with how insane they are😂

There was a thread on this about “ compulsive thoughts “ which are thoughts you have for s brief second which are insane really . 

I had a random thought the other day about what would happen if gravity on earth failed.

Imagine sitting minding your own business watching TV then boom zero gravity? A huge chunk of the worlds population would simply float away never to be seen again. The rest like me indoors would perhaps survive for a month or 2 on whatever is in the house. 

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I had a random thought the other day about what would happen if gravity on earth failed.

Imagine sitting minding your own business watching TV then boom zero gravity? A huge chunk of the worlds population would simply float away never to be seen again. The rest like me indoors would perhaps survive for a month or 2 on whatever is in the house. 

Only assuming your house did not also float away with you in it... Have pleasant dreams tonight...

Just now, Spellczech said:

Only assuming your house did not also float away with you in it... Have pleasant dreams tonight...

I always have good dreams 👍

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I assume gravity plays a big part in our atmosphere so if it suddenly disappeared we would all die pretty quickly regardless of being indoors or not.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

I assume gravity plays a big part in our atmosphere so if it suddenly disappeared we would all die pretty quickly regardless of being indoors or not.

Far to sensible.

Floating away screaming holding in to the dogs lead is more my style of thinking 👍

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Far to sensible.

Floating away screaming holding in to the dogs lead is more my style of thinking 👍

That would be a nightmare . Imagine floating in space until you die ? And yes I know we left earth we would prob self combust but the other thought gives me the fear 

I still get horrible thoughts of walk-in in front of bus or jumping out a window when near one. Apparently very common . 

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I still get horrible thoughts of walk-in in front of bus or jumping out a window when near one. Apparently very common . 

Sure there’s a French term used to describe that?

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Sure there’s a French term used to describe that?

It’s intrusive thoughts I meant 

pensées intrusives

5 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Indecision can be a good thing

You could be standing in front of a nutcase at traffic lights or on a train platform  waiting for that perfect moment to push you in front of traffic or a high speed train. 

You just never know what people around you are thinking about.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Toss a coin ? :whistling:

22 minutes ago, R9. said:

I used to have a mate one who told me he used to always feel like he was about to spit in someone’s face when he was speaking to them 😂 ever since then if I’m speaking to someone face to face that chat is always in the back of my head thinking what if that happened always get the fear.

And always think what he is doing to this day 😂

That was me 😂

33 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Toss a coin ? :whistling:

Maybe start a poll on this ? Id guess it would be pretty popular lol 

New Town Loafer
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

You could be standing in front of a nutcase at traffic lights or on a train platform  waiting for that perfect moment to push you in front of traffic or a high speed train. 

I sometimes brace at those situations if someone walks past. Can't help thinking about it.

New Town Loafer
1 hour ago, Салатные палочки said:

Will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark? 

😂

2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Oh so true . Or get on a plane and the pilot has had a very bad day 

I often think about how things would look post apocalypse, how long it would take for nature to reclaim roads and buildings and that.

I also want to reach out and touch just about anything that'll **** me up, I'm constantly fighting those thoughts.

I was nearly sweating in a supermarket queue fighting the urge to slap a bursd arse recently.

21 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

I often think about how things would look post apocalypse, how long it would take for nature to reclaim roads and buildings and that.

I also want to reach out and touch just about anything that'll **** me up, I'm constantly fighting those thoughts.

I was nearly sweating in a supermarket queue fighting the urge to slap a bursd arse recently.

6 minutes ago, R9. said:

😂😂😂

still to this day I sit deep in conversation with someone and this thing comes from no where in my head going imagine spitting in this guys face 😂😂 then give my head a shake and back on topic 

😂

56 minutes ago, R9. said:

😂😂😂

still to this day I sit deep in conversation with someone and this thing comes from no where in my head going imagine spitting in this guys face 😂😂 then give my head a shake and back on topic 

Just do it and see how they react 🤭🤭

2 hours ago, R9. said:

😂😂😂😂 could be worse you could imagine being a Hibs fan being between Jane Parks.

I don't know why. But I would. Have to double bag though, I'm not stupid. 

1 minute ago, R9. said:

Jane Park or Lana Wolf 

If you're going to lose all shame with one, you may as well say both. 

There's a brother-in-law and there's an Italian.

These are not 'bizarre thoughts'.

These are a mini wish list.

5 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

These sharks maybe

Screenshot_20231102_184915_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, R9. said:

If you watch some of Lana videos there 🤢

Any port in a storm mate. Any port in a storm. 

6 hours ago, Салатные палочки said:

:laugh2: now that's a reference

1 hour ago, superjack said:

These sharks maybe

Screenshot_20231102_184915_Chrome.jpg

As is that!

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
6 hours ago, R9. said:

I used to have a mate one who told me he used to always feel like he was about to spit in someone’s face when he was speaking to them 😂 ever since then if I’m speaking to someone face to face that chat is always in the back of my head thinking what if that happened always get the fear.

And always think what he is doing to this day 😂

:lol:

👏😃

I think about shooting things quite often. Not people but things that annoy me, like the arse that lives opposite me who has a habit of reversing into his driveway with his headlights on full so they blast through my window when I’m sitting watching the telly. A couple of bullets into his parked car’s headlights for him to find in the morning. Or wondering if I could hit the road sign at the bottom of my road which is a few hundred yards away. 
The odd thing is that when I imagine it it’s always an American style western rifle like a Winchester. Fire off a shot, pump the trigger guard for another round and fire again. Like John Wayne with a hatred of BMWs. 

38 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I think about shooting things quite often. Not people but things that annoy me, like the arse that lives opposite me who has a habit of reversing into his driveway with his headlights on full so they blast through my window when I’m sitting watching the telly. A couple of bullets into his parked car’s headlights for him to find in the morning. Or wondering if I could hit the road sign at the bottom of my road which is a few hundred yards away. 
The odd thing is that when I imagine it it’s always an American style western rifle like a Winchester. Fire off a shot, pump the trigger guard for another round and fire again. Like John Wayne with a hatred of BMWs. 

Drop me a pm Taz' 👍!

I remember I was having a heated argument with an ex . I was ironing clothes at the time , and I had a brief thought about walloping him over the face with it . It felt great  ( the thought ) 😂 I 👍

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

There is a person that I have regular thoughts about maiming.

It’s only been in my mind for around 30 odd years though, so I know that I’m not obsessed.

When I say ‘regular’ I mean ‘daily’.