Best Chocolates In The World

rudi must stay

Just now, henrysmithsgloves said:

Last time the bath water was cold😳

😂 On a cold day I've a cock like a walnut whip and a sack like a brillo pad!

henrysmithsgloves
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

🤣🤣🤣

Rupert Pupkin

Yeah it’s a Mars Bar , but just far far better. I always bring loads back when I’m over in Florida for Speedweeks…

Honotable mentions for Milky Way Crispy Rolls and Kinder Bueno’s

I saw Milka and Lindor mentioned also.. Yeah bloody lovely.

IMG_5862.png

Edited by Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin
2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

A winner.  Criminal they stopped making them 😢😢

Lasted about a week those things..😂😂

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

That’s all wrong……how do you sleep at night 😳

I have an eye mask. I should actually post about it in the best buys thread. 

Topic and drifters were tidy shame they stopped them.

I like the white bueno, double decker, Mars and snickers usually get one when I get fuel as a wee softener at paying a fortune to get to work.

Maverick was a great chocolate bar in the 90's, but then the ****ers stopped making them. Can't usually say no to a Snickers now if one's on offer.

image.png.7c2be9f7f2175732efd6ac79fbc3c0af.png

15 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yorkie. Not for girls though. 

****ing yassssssssss

Yorkies or galaxy 😍😍

I P Knightley

If it's just to put in the golf bag for a snack, I'll have any of the usual Mars, Snickers, Dairy Milk etc.

But the question is what's the "best" and I've discovered this business, Harry Specters, that's based in Cambridgeshire who do the best boxes of chocolates to give to Mrs Knightley when I need to get back in her good books. www.harryschocs.co.uk.

Not only do the chocolates taste great, the business is a social enterprise, with every sale making a donation to an autism charity because the family running the business have an autistic kid. 

Fest your eyes on this:

HS_Empowering_Banner_1400x_526421e2-a38e

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

If it's just to put in the golf bag for a snack, I'll have any of the usual Mars, Snickers, Dairy Milk etc.

But the question is what's the "best" and I've discovered this business, Harry Specters, that's based in Cambridgeshire who do the best boxes of chocolates to give to Mrs Knightley when I need to get back in her good books. www.harryschocs.co.uk.

Not only do the chocolates taste great, the business is a social enterprise, with every sale making a donation to an autism charity because the family running the business have an autistic kid. 

Fest your eyes on this:

Yeah I have to hide chocolate from the wife too...

Best chocolate is the Mozartkugel. Bought them in Vienna and they were great. Tried to buy some in the UK and they were ridiculously expensive and about 10 years old...

Edited by Spellczech

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Best chocolate is the Mozartkugel. Bought them in Vienna and they were great. Tried to buy some in the UK and they were ridiculously expensive and about 10 years old...

:biglaugh: 

Haven't played golf in 16 years!!

14 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

That's the exact words your wife used😉

6 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Fest your eyes on this:

Need to sell the Porsche before buying chocolates off that site. 

I P Knightley
14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Need to sell the Porsche before buying chocolates off that site. 

:biglaugh:

They work every time. Cheaper than a call girl.

6 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Oh no, not for me, That's that horrible gritty marzipan concoction - yuck!

Just polished off the wife's stock of Laderach, there will be hell to pay later but it was rather good.

highlandjambo3
9 hours ago, Seaside Dave said:

****ing yassssssssss

Yorkies or galaxy 😍😍

What’s happened to the actual texture/flavour of some chocolate?  It’s like biting into a candle now……yorkies used to be so much better…….I’d guess a longer shelf life with less coco has impacted the actual quality of a lot of chocolate 🤬

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

What’s happened to the actual texture/flavour of some chocolate?  It’s like biting into a candle now……yorkies used to be so much better…….I’d guess a longer shelf life with less coco has impacted the actual quality of a lot of chocolate 🤬

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Its as if some big manufacturers have started adding whatever held Milky Bars together - which wasn't chocolate anyway.

Wispa &  Mars Bar probably my faves.   Can't beat a box of Roses if you want a gooey flavoured centre.

2 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

They lost their touch after they announced both sexes could eat them. And in today's world with 345 different sexes we have officially lost the Yorkie 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Oh no, not for me, That's that horrible gritty marzipan concoction - yuck!

Just polished off the wife's stock of Laderach, there will be hell to pay later but it was rather good.

That's what I was saying - has to be the high-quality ones, and fresh...

When I was in Paris last January I came to realise that good chocolates have become ridiculously expensive and Cadburys has put the same muck into their chocs as the likes of Hersheys and Reiss's have always had (I blame the US owners...)

12 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Reisen the chocolate chew.

Hard to find. Most likely in random garages.

Cant resist those little beauties!!

Incredible stuff.