Where is wee Bruno?

Mr Sifter

Sorry if mentioned before, pc's been doon for a week or two...

Where is Wee Aguar? Never seen him quoted in either of the 2 pre season games.

Thought he was coming beck to full fitness? He played in Robbies game did he not?

Ryan Gosling

Had to go for a scan. He's had no luck with his injuries.

No doubt some will call him a wage thief for that.

Had to go for a scan. He's had no luck with his injuries.

No doubt some will call him a wage thief for that.

Find it hard to call anyone a wage thief after the Maurcio months.

Hope Bruno gets him self fit and can show us what he can do.

Ryan Gosling
Find it hard to call anyone a wage thief after the Maurcio months.

Hope Bruno gets him self fit and can show us what he can do.

I'm sure a Kickbacker was sitting in front of me last night.

Every player was called a wage thief at one point.

What is it about our players over the last 3 years or so, and injuries!? Almost all the squad have been out for long periods at some point! There's something wrong...just don't know what! Never had as many injuries before we had Riccarton, maybe footballers nowadays are wage thiefs and pussys and maybe Riccarton's a total waste of money and time.

Ryan Gosling
What is it about our players over the last 3 years or so, and injuries!? Almost all the squad have been out for long periods at some point! There's something wrong...just don't know what! Never had as many injuries before we had Riccarton, maybe footballers nowadays are wage thiefs and pussys and maybe Riccarton's a total waste of money and time.

:rolleyes:

I hope that he can get fit and find himself a club in a league which would fit the way that he plays.

The SPL is way too fast and aggressive for him.

A Cup Winner, but have mixed feelings on him for that - given that he took what was Brellier's rightful spot - and we looked very likely to lose until Brellier came on.

basher the jambo

I trained at Riccarton for a couple of month`s with the charity squad and i didnt have any problems. But after the game at Tynie i had sore knees for about 2-3 months after it. Probly just old age on my side tho :P

Ryan Gosling
I hope that he can get fit and find himself a club in a league which would fit the way that he plays.

A Cup Winner, but have mixed feelings on him for that - given that he took what was Brellier's rightful spot - and we looked very likely to lose until Brellier came on.

Well Brellier got his revenge in the end.

Or maybe players at hearts who are "injured" wouldnt be injured anywhere else, like Chesneys mysterious flu:rolleyes:

Well Brellier got his revenge in the end.

I liked Brellier's commitment to the tackle. I didn't like Bruno's lack of commitment to the tackle.

I always used to get told that if you don't fully commit to the tackle you get hurt.

Ryan Gosling
I liked Brellier's commitment to the tackle. I didn't like Bruno's lack of commitment to the tackle.

I always used to get told that if you don't fully commit to the tackle you get hurt.

Brellier went in studs up while Bruno had the ball - how is that commitment?!

Brellier went in studs up while Bruno had the ball - how is that commitment?!

Its called an accident, it happens in football

Brellier accidentally crocked bruno in training, get over it, it was only a year ago afterall

You continually bring this up, its quite boring really. mod edit

Footballers need to accept from time to time they will get injured, often as part of another players dodgy challenge.

Its part of there occupation

Patrick Bateman
You continually bring this up, its quite boring really, is

You are either a master of irony or an abject hypocrite.

People liked Brellier because he was a "hard man" and that's it. Not especially talented and embarrassed the club against AEK. The fact he failed at Norwich and is now in Switzerland says a lot.

You are either a master of irony or an abject hypocrite.

People liked Brellier because he was a "hard man" and that's it. Not especially talented and embarrassed the club against AEK. The fact he failed at Norwich and is now in Switzerland says a lot.

As does the fact he would walk back into the hearts team and give more than most if not all of the current squad

Are we a stronger team for brelliers absence?

Tbh I never particulalrly rated brellier and got slated for pointing out he was nothing more than a hatchet man but I would happily take him back

That apart the comment you highlighted more referred to the fact that Peanut seems to find an excuse to mention brellier crocking bruno on an almost weekly basis

I fail to see why, I bet bruno has made a few dodgy tackles in his time - actually maybe he hasnt :rolleyes:

Nah, that can't be right, Brellier came on for Bruno in the 72nd minute, Gretna equalised in the 76th.

As far as I remember that's when we began to lose our shape.

Drylaw Hearts
Brellier was a cult thug figure.

I was never a huge fan tbh but he did compliment the other around him.

One things for sure though he's better than most of the midfielders we currently have at the Club.

Patrick Bateman

That apart the comment you highlighted more referred to the fact that Peanut seems to find an excuse to mention brellier crocking bruno on an almost weekly basis

I fail to see why, I bet bruno has made a few dodgy tackles in his time - actually maybe he hasnt :rolleyes:

I am aware of what the comment highlighted, that doesn't stop you being an absolute hypocrite for accusing someone of repeating the same point over and over. You must revel in some sort of cult status as being the most disliked KB user because its one of the few logical reasons why you're such a habitual troll. The others I won't post because I don't want to get an infraction.

No, I think the reason Peanut makes this point is something to do with the fact people don't quite realise that Aguiar has taken a long time to recover from a potentially career threatening injury. That's all.

I think it is a combination of Pure Bad Luck in some instances, pretending to be injured in others and the genuine injuries courtesy of one Eduard Malofeev's pre - season training routine.

Johanes de Silentio

I think Bruno is/was quality - but I wouldn't expect too much too soon from him this see-saw - it WAS a nasty injury, and has has had a right few setbacks on his road to recovery, so gently does it, Bruno!

Then there's the usual question as to whether he'll be as good as he was before the injury.

DEFINITELY NOT a wage thief, tho', IMO.

Actually, are injured players' wages not covered to an extent by insurance policies?

Al.

Archived