Scottish cup draw?

kevin_hmfc

25 minutes ago, kevin_hmfc said:

Can't be far away.  Next again weekend should be time for it.

The 3rd round draw doesn't involve Hearts, kevin.

I'm not sure when the 3rd round is played, probably late Nov/early Dec, but we'll know our 4th round, January opponents, after that round.

Another derby would my guess.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Can’t believe the wife’s booked us away when it’s the final. Sods law 

Time to take control.... ever since I've been required to apply for annual leave and "days oaf" I ALWAYS bare in mind the weekend for which each semi final and final dates they fall on, under no circumstances will I miss a Scottish League/Scottish Cup Semi Final or Final due to the wife taking over. 

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Can’t believe the wife’s booked us away when it’s the final. Sods law 

I missed the 2012 final due to that. Never again! Not that it’s mattered since mind.

15 hours ago, dannymack said:

Time to take control.... ever since I've been required to apply for annual leave and "days oaf" I ALWAYS bare in mind the weekend for which each semi final and final dates they fall on, under no circumstances will I miss a Scottish League/Scottish Cup Semi Final or Final due to the wife taking over. 

I do that for my work although almost all my annual leave takes into consideration those "big" games. I lost out on Florence because of a now ex girlfriend who had been staying with me.

Toxteth O'Grady
12 hours ago, allystrachan said:

I missed the 2012 final due to that. Never again! Not that it’s mattered since mind.

The guy next to me at Hampden that day had left his wife on holiday in Malorca and was flying back out the next day.

56 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Just hope there is var for all matches:whistling:

Hope not 😁😁. Send us away to a lower league ground 

On 18/10/2023 at 01:41, dannymack said:

this

On 18/10/2023 at 22:19, kevin_hmfc said:

Hope not 😁😁. Send us away to a lower league ground 

Erm, no thanks. Brora is still very fresh in the mind.😪

On 18/10/2023 at 21:21, Tommy Brown said:

Just hope there is var for all matches:whistling:

Willie Collum will do the Celtic games to ensure they get through at any cost.

The Old Tolbooth
On 18/10/2023 at 01:41, dannymack said:

Get well soon Danny 

Man Lying In A Hospital Bed Covered In Bandages High-Res Stock Photo -  Getty Images

On 18/10/2023 at 19:46, Toxteth O'Grady said:

The guy next to me at Hampden that day had left his wife on holiday in Malorca and was flying back out the next day.

An acquaintance of mine changed his wedding date at 6 weeks notice after the semi 2012. Cost him £3k

20 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

An acquaintance of mine changed his wedding date at 6 weeks notice after the semi 2012. Cost him £3k

Respect.

14 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Imagine if your mate had been a hibby