Missing the banter

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Don't know about you guys but i always hate this time of the year. It always messes up my Saturday. When i go to the games i always go to robbo's before hand, sink quite a few and go cheer on the Jambo's. Then there would be the celebration pints afterwards if we won. I'd then go home, slagging a few hibees on the way, get my self a kebab and sit and have a few can's.

I'd then go out with my hearts pals and get absoloutly peshed! (thats if i'm able to!)

The banter before and after games is always the best and i just can't wait until the season starts!

Guest jambomickey
Don't know about you guys but i always hate this time of the year. It always messes up my Saturday. When i go to the games i always go to robbo's before hand, sink quite a few and go cheer on the Jambo's. Then there would be the celebration pints afterwards if we won. I'd then go home, slagging a few hibees on the way, get my self a kebab and sit and have a few can's.

I'd then go out with my hearts pals and get absoloutly peshed! (thats if i'm able to!)

The banter before and after games is always the best and i just can't wait until the season starts!

ditto mate! was great at dunfermline last night just to be at a match again' the game was gash but was only a friendly

Sober most of last season then? :sad:

Frankenstein Jambo.
Sober most of last season then? :sad:

lol or in that case, the drowning your sorrow pint

Archived