Hollyoaks

Das Root

Apart from the fact it is full of lovely looking ladies it surely must be the most depressing show on tv today. Guy gets married and run down on his wedding day....deid. Guy owes money looks to be trying to top himself. Kid is mental, sees utter psychos in his head and is out to kill the guy trying to kill himself.

And all from the guy who brought you Brookside....who'd have thought eh? :rolleyes:

its alot of pish, but yet here i am, forced to watch it every weeknight by the missus, sometimes on the sunday omnibus as well :o

its alot of pish, but yet here i am, forced to watch it every weeknight by the missus, sometimes on the sunday omnibus as well :o

Yes, me too. If it wasn't on after the Simpsons then of course I wouldn't watch it every day either ;)

It's the good looking women that make it worthwhile watching also the gay priest whats that all about.

I'm not a Chauvenist (sp?) BUT, If my wife wants to watch Sheeite like this she Sky+'s it and watches when I'm not in...Eastenders,Corrie or anyother Cr@p soap you can mention...the only one she doesnt sky+ is the one set in the Weeg!? Also don't let my 9 year old daughter watch them either...:mad:

Ferkin Hate Soaps...Not Soap, I'm no a HOBO!! :P

It's the good looking women that make it worthwhile watching also the gay priest whats that all about.

Aye, how far fetched is that,Eh!! :eek:;)

Its that bad you've watched it often enough to already see the "twist" in one of the storylines

hmmmmmm....

Catch a bit of this when I'm too lazy to change the channel after Thes Simpsons has finished. The acting seems to get progressively worse each episode. The birds in it aren't that great any more either. Too many chavs and manky slags.

Bring back Izzie.

christhejambo

The birds on the whole are not as good as they used to be IMO. The current storyline with the guy faking his death does have some striking similarities to the recent case of the old boy in his canoe though...

christhejambo
Catch a bit of this when I'm too lazy to change the channel after Thes Simpsons has finished. The acting seems to get progressively worse each episode. The birds in it aren't that great any more either. Too many chavs and manky slags.

Bring back Izzie.

Ah...Izzie. So many fond teenage memories. Going blind is no laughing matter though

I've watched Max Cunningham get buried four times now :sad:

RIP.

Also, while the quantity of birds is higher than any other soap, the quality is a lot less imo.

I actually had to turn it off tonight cause it was depressing me so much! Poor Tom, he must be what, 8 years old and look at all the bad things that have happened to him!!!!:eek:

The Old Tolbooth
Guy gets married and run down on his wedding day....deid.

I'd call that a lucky escape :D

I've still not forgiven them for letting Jodie Albert away. I had palms like a gorilla's back in the days when she was on TV. Man. Soooooo hot.

I always had a thing for Cindy back ni the day, I was chuffed to bits when she reappeared recently.

Doctor FinnBarr
Its that bad you've watched it often enough to already see the "twist" in one of the storylines

hmmmmmm....

Oh, have you been allowed back then?

:mad:

The Old Tolbooth
Oh, have you been allowed back then?

:mad:

Evening Mr BJ, don't tell me you don't watch Hollyoaks, even just for the perving value? ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Evening Mr BJ, don't tell me you don't watch Hollyoaks, even just for the perving value? ;)

No danger, Nik watches it on the Sunday when I'm either

A. In the pub

or

B. Workin like feck to make money to be in the pub (after Belfast prices, I'm going to have to go on the game).

:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
(after Belfast prices, I'm going to have to go on the game).

**** me!!

You aint gonna make much mate :D

Doctor FinnBarr
**** me!!

You aint gonna make much mate :D

I got ?40.25 last night.

Who gave you the 25p?

They all did! Boom boom

:)

A Boy Named Crow

Last time I saw Hollyoaks some bloke had found out that the love of his life, who he had been beefing relentlessly, was in fact his sister. Never saw the fall out from that, but I bet it was compelling!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Last time I saw Hollyoaks some bloke had found out that the love of his life, who he had been beefing relentlessly, was in fact his sister. Never saw the fall out from that, but I bet it was compelling!

She died.

He's still beefing her though :eek:

Joke :)

get debbie dean back

GET DEBBIE DEAN PUMPED!!

Disapointing lads, a thread about Hollyoaks and it has taken this long for a "get her pumped"

scottish_chicP
The birds on the whole are not as good as they used to be IMO. The current storyline with the guy faking his death does have some striking similarities to the recent case of the old boy in his canoe though...

Who faked his own death? What did I miss!?

Who faked his own death? What did I miss!?

Jack who owns the pub. He's skint and thinks this is his way out but the person who is dead is Kris the cross dressers dad.

scottish_chicP
Jack who owns the pub. He's skint and thinks this is his way out but the person who is dead is Kris the cross dressers dad.

Ah right. The last episode I seen was just as that Kris's dad came out of the pub I am guessing just before he died. Thanks :)

I used to watch it religiously to unwind after work. Now its even more depressing than being at work. Like some have said before, the birds aren't as good as they used to be and no more banter from Max, OB & Tom. Depressing times indeed.

This must be the worst Hollyoaks thread ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

30 posts and not one, NOT ONE picture of one of those pretty young girls. :(

I used to watch it religiously to unwind after work. Now its even more depressing than being at work. Like some have said before, the birds aren't as good as they used to be and no more banter from Max, OB & Tom. Depressing times indeed.

Yeah it has got a bit sad. We've lost all our comedy double acts...... OB and Max, Lee and Bombhead. I'll still watch the sunday omnibus whilst hungover though.

Archived