Rangers league tickets

Wearsider

Only just clocked the price ...

... after having bought ...

Bleedin' heck ... they're 'avin a larf ...

£35

Are the seats padded & heated?

Does the ticket price include a pie & bovril?

🤣

Edited by Wee Mikey

35 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Only just clocked the price ...

... after having bought ...

Bleedin' heck ... they're 'avin a larf ...

£35

Are the seats padded & heated?

Does the ticket price include a pie & bovril?

🤣

Lucky you get a free bus. 🥸

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Lucky you get a free bus. 🥸

Dave; I've debated that with myself.

The fact is that free transport to away matches makes all the difference to me as a pensioner.

Killie? 4 buses.

St M? 4 buses.

M'well? 4 buses

Etc., etc.

Dingwall? Crikey have you seen the price for train tickets? Unless you have a serious concession @John Findlay(only joshing, John) then transport is a big factor.

But, the other side of the coin is the ticket cost. Hence, without 'free' transport I'd likely dip out ... which would then save me typically £26 (plus pies etc.) ... or, in the case of Ibrokes, £35 ... they're at it, so they are.

Ach, I'm happy as things are.

Only a couple of years and my PR ST will be an absolute bargain. Stick in @Sooks, just a few mair journeys aroon' the sun an' ye'll be sorted, mate. 🤭

Oh, and before anyone gets aw agitattie; us 3 payed a good whack for Willie Bauld Suite briefs in the auld main stand complete with a pillar that made action at the home end exercise our necks. Lol. The ½ time pies were rather good, though.

For a couple of years prior to the new main stand we shifted to behind the goals at the Gorgie end.

Sooo-fuc*ing-perb, so it was.

See when the action was at that end for corners, attacks, and pens?

Unbeatable.

Folks who denigrate 'behind the goals' as being 'shitty' seats need their heads examined. We loved it.

I SO remember bringing 'tourist' Hearts fans and they were utterly gob-smacked at how close we were to the action. For example, my icelandic chum, Sindri, was even there to see us smash Motherwell and when we went to Man U it was not a patch on the Tynie experience.

Oops, getting carried away, so I am.

Bed beckons ...

33 minutes ago, R9. said:

😂

🤣 to you too.

What a life, eh?

Supporting Hearts is an effin' trial, so it is.

But, we'll be there at Tynie and, optimistically, looking for a win v the team who'll expect to steam-roller us.

6-3

😆

• 1 month later...

Tickets for the game at Tynecastle on Wednesday 6th December on sale. Looks like they’ve decided to go down the same route as the Celtic game and make it 15+ loyalty points! Can’t see the Exchange being open for this one. 

https://x.com/jamtarts/status/1725461809241428298?s=46&t=KsabsgMcL3ANTiXL-KF4Vw

Edited by Luckies1874

I get we’re trying to stop them coming into our end but it’s a midweek game, on TV and less than 3 weeks before Christmas. Add in the loyalty points barrier and it’s even more difficult to get people through the gates. With all the outcry in the media of cutting the OF’s allocation I really don’t want us to get a red face with empty seats again. Don’t fuel their fire. Anyone with a purchase history, take the chance 

11 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

I get we’re trying to stop them coming into our end but it’s a midweek game, on TV and less than 3 weeks before Christmas. Add in the loyalty points barrier and it’s even more difficult to get people through the gates. With all the outcry in the media of cutting the OF’s allocation I really don’t want us to get a red face with empty seats again. Don’t fuel their fire. Anyone with a purchase history, take the chance 

They can whinge al they want. Our ground. Our tickets. 

3 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

They can whinge al they want. Our ground. Our tickets. 

Agree with that but still feel at 15 loyalty points a lot of our own fans are going to miss out. The whole point of cutting their allocation in the first place was to make sure our fans weren’t missing out 

Finbar Saunders
39 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Agree with that but still feel at 15 loyalty points a lot of our own fans are going to miss out. The whole point of cutting their allocation in the first place was to make sure our fans weren’t missing out 

I'm working backshift so can't go anyhow but had I been off I couldn't go due to the 15 lps. I'm currently on 12, been to 4 home games this season (I work 5 from 7 days) so work/shift pattern dictates when I can attend. Surely the TO can check if I've only attended Rangers or Celtic matches.