Celtic supporters association/away allocation

Rockwell

periodictabledancer
16 hours ago, bigdav said:

The poor babies are greetin because they faced stringent security and ticket checks at Lazio including the horror of two body searched and having to take their shoes off. They can't understand it as they are such a peaceful well behaved lot 😄

IIRC , their GB was banned from the game but still managed to get in.

Which is weird because at the stadium they wait until you get in before asking for ID to match the ticket. The early checks only ask for a ticket 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Sir PH

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

Fort Vallance
On 30/11/2023 at 08:11, bigdav said:

The poor babies are greetin because they faced stringent security and ticket checks at Lazio including the horror of two body searched and having to take their shoes off. They can't understand it as they are such a peaceful well behaved lot 😄

No wonder they were raging. Who the fk was going to re tie their laces ?

Bazzas right boot
On 01/11/2023 at 18:21, dannymack said:

Away you go and boil yer urine then, the day will come when ANYONE tries to stop ANYONE displaying a Union Flag in or around Tynecastle. 

Unless your at the wind up. 

Chris Robinson tried to ban the Union Flag and he was told quite rightly by many many high profile persons attached to the club that he would be seen in court. 

****ing idiot ! 

Agreed.

It's the best way to identify the idiots and it means the rest  of us can avoid them and  enjoy the football.

Removing  the flags from said group would make it harder to avoid them.

Said group can then discuss levels of hunishness, fenians, the monarchy and circle jerk each other in relative peace.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

I am all for keeping the Union flag for the same reasons as Bazza mentions . It helps you identify the ******s usually . Then there was the stupid looking laddie with the shite earring draped in an Ulster flag at the semi ………….. spent most of the game looking at his phone and only seemed to be there to wear a flag :lol:

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, Sooks said:

I am all for keeping the Union flag for the same reasons as Bazza mentions . It helps you identify the ******s usually . Then there was the stupid looking laddie with the shite earring draped in an Ulster flag at the semi ………….. spent most of the game looking at his phone and only seemed to be there to wear a flag :lol:

It's like a farm food bag in a M&S.

Can spot the shop lifter a mile off.

On 01/11/2023 at 22:35, jbee647 said:

Here is copy of Celtics statement with regards to the banning of the GB

wow… absolutely no way back for the scum, this statement is damning.

-- "The widespread and unsafe use of pyrotechnics in Feyenoord on 19 September, which resulted in a fine for the club from UEFA and safety issues for, and complaints from, other Celtic supporters;
-- "The unsafe behaviour at Fir Park on 30 September, including rushing turnstiles and forcing open fire exits to permit access to individuals without tickets and pitch incursions;
-- "Illegally gained access to Celtic Park in advance of the match against Lazio on 4 October to bring in an unauthorised banner, including deliberate circumvention of safety and security rules and protocols, and intimidating and threatening behaviour towards staff;
-- "Abuse of matchday access at Celtic Park in advance of the match against Kilmarnock on 7 October and another unauthorised display, breaching the restrictions previously communicated, and intimidating and threatening behaviour towards staff;
-- "Abuse of matchday access at Celtic Park in advance of the match against Atletico Madrid on 25 October and another unauthorised display, breaching the restrictions previously communicated, including circumvention of safety and security procedures and the migration of many members of the group (some of whom were wearing face coverings) out of the Rail Seating Section across the North Stand prior to kick off;
-- "Unsafe behaviour at Easter Road on 28 October, including violent and intimidating behaviour towards stewards."

I thought that their behaviour at Tynecastle was .another example.

Celtic supporters have been the driving force especially the ones who go to away games.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

We get it you hate aw that pish.

I prefer to rip into sellic support on a thread about that lot.

Ffs sooks eh?

12 minutes ago, Ked said:

Ffs sooks eh?

Just replying to Bazzas post on the subject Ked . Sorry if it offended 

Just now, Sooks said:

Just replying to Bazzas post on the subject Ked . Sorry if it offended 

😄

Offended ...

Just want to come on a thread about they tramps and see posts about that.

It's been union Jack and huns.

Start a thread about they bams and I'm sure we can laugh.

Offended ffs honestly 

18 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

IIRC , their GB was banned from the game but still managed to get in.

Which is weird because at the stadium they wait until you get in before asking for ID to match the ticket. The early checks only ask for a ticket 

Is that at the Olympico ? 
That’s different from my experiences in Italy and I go regularly. Ticket and ID before you get anywhere near the turnstile. Never been in Rome mind.

12 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed.

It's the best way to identify the idiots and it means the rest  of us can avoid them and  enjoy the football.

Said group can then discuss levels of hunishness, fenians, the monarchy and circle jerk each other in relative peace.

Only in your opinion, doesn't mean it's right. 

Agreed.

It's the best way to identify the idiots and it means the rest  of us can avoid them and  enjoy the football.

Unless your going to volunteer to be the first Hearts fan to physically remove/eject  someone for displaying the Union Flag at a Hearts game ?

Edited by dannymack

Agreed.

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

Pair of shitebags 😁

Edited by dannymack

6 hours ago, Ked said:

Ffs sooks eh?

6 hours ago, Ked said:

😄

Offended ...

Just want to come on a thread about they tramps and see posts about that.

It's been union Jack and huns.

Start a thread about they bams and I'm sure we can laugh.

Offended ffs honestly 

Wasting your time with this pair Ked... 

1 minute ago, dannymack said:

Pair of shitebags 😁

Nah I just find that type a bit tedious . I remember listening to two young blokes having a conversation about their union flags and how one of them wishes he had brought his ………… was amusing and cringe at the same time . Does not offend me or anything , I just know that I would not have anything in common with them so it is good to be able to tell them at a glance 

jamboinglasgow
On 02/11/2023 at 00:25, OTT said:

They could have nipped this in the bud very early doors, with a heavy handed respond that established a firm line -  the reasons that they've given are tip of the iceberg stuff. They've been at it for years getting more and more emboldoned as the years have gone by. 

The whole getting access to the stadium to set up unauthorised displays is such horseshit. There are a few thousand seats which these banners/tifos set up at. That takes time, and I absolutely cannot get on board with this being missed by security. Someone is letting them in and someone else is ignoring what they're doing - OR the they've had tacit approval from the club this whole time. 

Seems like the only reason they're taking action now is because of the Palastine stuff. They weren't interested in dealing with it before. 

Agree with most of that, Celtic Board have often banned the Green brigade only to reinstate them a couple of weeks later quietly to be seen to do something without actually causing trouble. This emboldened the Green Brigade to think they are unstoppable.

But I dont think it is because of the Palestine stuff that the board are taking a harder stance. I think the club are facing serious consquences from UEFA and the local authority for the behaviour fans, and Celtic are worried that they might actually face repercussions with closure of areas. If UEFA are constantly fining Celtic then it gets to a point where they will close the stadium to fans (and Celtic lose a big earner.) The Glasgow city council group that grants licences for safe standing are apparently not happy with Celtic which could see safe standing shut down. So Celtic had to finally take action (but due to not really tackling it in the past it was made harder.)

I actually think the Green Brigade are being clever with the Palestine stuff, they are putting out the angle that the board are trying to close them down because of that because they know that they will get support from people who think its a group just trying to support a cause, when in fact its a group who are causing safety problems in a ground.

periodictabledancer
7 hours ago, Boab said:

Is that at the Olympico ? 
That’s different from my experiences in Italy and I go regularly. Ticket and ID before you get anywhere near the turnstile. Never been in Rome mind.

Yes. I've been five times for rugby so maybe less stringent. 

Show ticket at the main entrance (this only gets you into the gardens around the stadium) and then got asked for ID after I'd gone through the turnstiles into the stadium. 

My daughter's been to the rugby and the Rome derby and said the security for the derby was the tightest she'd ever seen. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, dannymack said:

Pair of shitebags 😁

Unfortunately the UJ types are like hyenas.

Plus I'm auld now and too good looking to get marks on my face.....🙃

9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Agree with most of that, Celtic Board have often banned the Green brigade only to reinstate them a couple of weeks later quietly to be seen to do something without actually causing trouble. This emboldened the Green Brigade to think they are unstoppable.

But I dont think it is because of the Palestine stuff that the board are taking a harder stance. I think the club are facing serious consquences from UEFA and the local authority for the behaviour fans, and Celtic are worried that they might actually face repercussions with closure of areas. If UEFA are constantly fining Celtic then it gets to a point where they will close the stadium to fans (and Celtic lose a big earner.) The Glasgow city council group that grants licences for safe standing are apparently not happy with Celtic which could see safe standing shut down. So Celtic had to finally take action (but due to not really tackling it in the past it was made harder.)

I actually think the Green Brigade are being clever with the Palestine stuff, they are putting out the angle that the board are trying to close them down because of that because they know that they will get support from people who think its a group just trying to support a cause, when in fact its a group who are causing safety problems in a ground.

It's Celtic supporters who have driven this.

Bazzas right boot

Unless your going to volunteer to be the first Hearts fan to physically remove/eject  someone for displaying the Union Flag at a Hearts game ?

They can wear what they want, it's just good that the arseholes stand out so I can avoid them. 

Live and let live- me, if they want to bring politics into football then crack on, if they want to display their brittishnes- then crack on.

I'll stick to maroon and white at Hearts games and bring no national flags. 

It's good they mark themselves out so obviously.

Bazzas right boot

Only in your opinion, doesn't mean it's right. 

In my experience,  this is often the conversation between union jack waving types or the noise they make.

It's an opinion based on experience. 

1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They can wear what they want, it's just good that the arseholes stand out so I can avoid them. 

Live and let live- me, if they want to bring politics into football then crack on, if they want to display their brittishnes- then crack on.

I'll stick to maroon and white at Hearts games and bring no national flags. 

It's good they mark themselves out so obviously.

Right that's us all settled then.

Bazza gee it a rest mate.

16 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

The idea that Plooks and Bazza would challenge anybody.😂

It's far easier to act all Billy Big Bollocks on here.

Isn't it?

11 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

Yes. I've been five times for rugby so maybe less stringent. 

Show ticket at the main entrance (this only gets you into the gardens around the stadium) and then got asked for ID after I'd gone through the turnstiles into the stadium. 

My daughter's been to the rugby and the Rome derby and said the security for the derby was the tightest she'd ever seen. 

👍

Yea, maybe less for rugby.

Very strict in Italy compared to here.

1 hour ago, dontkillbill said:

Any update on when tickets will go on sale for the game at Parkhead on the 16th?

Yep, it’s a strange one. Hibs tickets on sale tomorrow, thought Celtic tickets would have gone on sale before that game. 

On 30/11/2023 at 09:05, Shaggy2 said:

Talking of Celtic allocations, we play them a fortnight on Saturday and there’s been no word on ticket sales. Do they think if they hold off long enough we’ll forget we’re playing them? 

22 hours ago, dontkillbill said:

Any update on when tickets will go on sale for the game at Parkhead on the 16th?

Expecting tickets for Celtic by end of the week. 

been here before
23 hours ago, dontkillbill said:

Tomorrow 10am.

31 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye I know, thats why I said tomorrow 10am.

Good to have your confirmation though, really needed it. :rolleyes:

:lol: 

Pat yourself on the back, you gave him the chance tp post a link.

God only knows he needs the practice.  :rolleyes4:

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:qqb006:

been here before
7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Its like he's got a switch in his head going "nothing anyone says or does is real until you post a link Mikey.".

• 4 weeks later...