Big Brother 2024

Armageddon

I tend to start these trash TV threads knowing full well I'll be diving right in and watching it all, but what the actual F was that group put into the Big Brother house last night?

They've just ticked 16 boxes, it's like a respite home for the people who have to live and work with these people day to day.  I won't be watching one more minute, and will stick to Married at First Sight UK :)

Bring it back to the days of these iconic moments:

Didn't even know it was back. Was good in the early days with just normal people. Not exactly tempted to dive into this one on the back of your post.

Love a bit of MAFS! 

JudyJudyJudy

Yes it was very “ Diverse “ ! And inclusive . I wouldn’t want to be in any of their company for 5 mins . And why oh why do they have a bitchy , gossiping mincing queen ? Is he meant to be representing the “ queer” community ? Yuck 🤢 

I think they have their fair share of normal folk. Definitely ticking the boxes. The Scottish lassie will be kicked out the first time she is nominated.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I think they have their fair share of normal folk. Definitely ticking the boxes. The Scottish lassie will be kicked out the first time she is nominated.

I only watched bits of it as I was Chanel flicking but she looked a nippy sod too . Seemed to moan a lot . 

manaliveits105

Token Scot an attention seeking weegie 

"Im from the best place in Scotland - Glasgow " (eh naw) 

then proceeds  to use the F word every two minutes - classy 

Hopefully goes out first 

21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully goes out first 

"How's there only 2 f**kin' bottles of prosecco?  **** sake"

SectionDJambo

I wouldn't let these people in through the door of my house, so why would I let them sneak in through my tv screen. If other people want to watch it, it's up to them. This will be the next batch of "celebrities" for other future tv shows. It's nuts.

Will they still have their viewers watching hens roaming around outside? Riveting viewing.

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes it was very “ Diverse “ ! And inclusive . I wouldn’t want to be in any of their company for 5 mins . And why oh why do they have a bitchy , gossiping mincing queen ? Is he meant to be representing the “ queer” community ? Yuck 🤢 

Wait till they stick a trans contestant in. 😁

5 minutes ago, JKB Member C said:

18 years ago Nadia won. 

5 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

18 years ago Nadia won. 

Yeah, but in today's climate, I could see carnage.  Come to think of it, there was a bit of trouble around Nadia back then, if I mind right.

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, JKB Member C said:

Surprised there’s no one in already . Heads will roll 

2 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Surprised there’s no one in already . Heads will roll 

There is. The 18yo lass in the black frock, Hallie, is trans.

15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Suspected that but don't think it was mentioned during the show last night.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Wouldn’t know . 

Samuel Camazzola

The first three series were 'addictive' as well as the celebrity version which included Jack Dee but it lost its appeal after that. 

I think the last series I watched either included Jason from Lanarkshire or the boy who was the brother of the Scotsport presenter. It had nose-dived by that point! 😂 

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Suspected that but don't think it was mentioned during the show last night.

Haillie has since ‘announced’ he’s trans, I mean it was so obvious when we saw him holding his non-existent boobs, standing 6’ 4” tall and a voice like Pavarotti

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Haillie has since ‘announced’ he’s trans, I mean it was so obvious when we saw him holding his non-existent boobs, standing 6’ 4” tall and a voice like Pavarotti

Well I assume you mean the big tall blonde person ? I assumed he was. Not at all surprised . Hasn’t he got a mirror ? 

9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Don't you like a wee mince now and then?

JudyJudyJudy
24 minutes ago, Herbert. said:

Don't you like a wee mince now and then?

Yes in the aisles in “ sainsburys “ 😎

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Delusional !

https://x.com/standingforxx/status/1711408487584944461?s=46&t=Uyg6zS_aUfEwlXY6vOoxzQ

IMG_5961.jpeg

Thunder and Lightning

Oh FFS, Iv been pissing about working, could have had this on in the background.

Oh well, catch up it is.

I love this show, even when its been poor, I have been addicted to it.  This season wont be any different most likely.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Thunder and Lightning said:

Oh FFS, Iv been pissing about working, could have had this on in the background.

Oh well, catch up it is.

I love this show, even when its been poor, I have been addicted to it.  This season wont be any different most likely.

I assume it’s on every night ? 

Thunder and Lightning
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

I assume it’s on every night ? 

Think its six nights a week, that was the format in the past anyway.

Quite a few to dislike this season and i think Big Brother might be a bit of a shit this time round. Hope so anyway. :) 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Think its six nights a week, that was the format in the past anyway.

Quite a few to dislike this season and i think Big Brother might be a bit of a shit this time round. Hope so anyway. :) 

I actually might try give it a go as the diversity in it might be intersecting but I can’t ever imagine there will be any mad paggers like before as everyone  will Probably be a bunch of snowflakes unwilling to challenge or argue . Not like the old days of it . It’s totally diluted and sanitised . 

Thunder and Lightning
20 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

I actually might try give it a go as the diversity in it might be intersecting but I can’t ever imagine there will be any mad paggers like before as everyone  will Probably be a bunch of snowflakes unwilling to challenge or argue . Not like the old days of it . It’s totally diluted and sanitised . 

Oh how I miss the mad paggers 😂 

I have turned off quickbooks and fired on the catchup on iptv. 😂 

The tax man can wait. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Oh how I miss the mad paggers 😂 

I have turned off quickbooks and fired on the catchup on iptv. 😂 

The tax man can wait. 

Yes we loved it in its hey day . The Friday night evictions were always a highlight . I Honestly think this one will be very flat due to reasons I noted earlier . I may be Wrong 😑 

Thunder and Lightning
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yes we loved it in its hey day . The Friday night evictions were always a highlight . I Honestly think this one will be very flat due to reasons I noted earlier . I may be Wrong 😑 

It's a shame this place isn't more like BB. Definitely a few arseholes that should be evicted. 😂 

8 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

It's a shame this place isn't more like BB. Definitely a few arseholes that should be evicted. 😂 

Hahaha imagine being evicted from the JKB House, half the folk would be kicking about with Hibs tops on.

16 hours ago, Armageddon said:

You wouldn't want to mark him/her at a  corner.

On 09/10/2023 at 11:49, manaliveits105 said:

Hopefully goes out first 

I remember the boy they had on from the Inch that got patched out for gobbing in someone's face.