Top Posters In This Topic

• dannymack

• Marvin

• been here before

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Can someone please tell me when that mob are going to be prosecuted for this. Over exuberance my arse. 

Never, because it was at our ground and everyone, including us, voted against strict liability. 

2 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

Never, because it was at our ground and everyone, including us, voted against strict liability. 

Sick of it. Shower of shit. Rodders and Co. I'm off to bed. 

Said on one of the other threads but today was a clear sign its time to cut their allocation and take the hit at ER. 

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, feedthefox said:

Can't stand them obvs but anyone who says we wouldn't be doing the same at Fester Road is basically lying. 

When was the last time our fans ran on to the pitch at ER or were chucking stuff at their keeper?  It’s every single time with them at Tynie for the latter and if they’re not chucking stuff at our players they’re assaulting them.  If we’re not going to cut their allocation then at least have the front 2 or 3 rows empty.  Absolute scum that just can’t behave themselves.

Ministryofdad

Pissed off section G never got torn into them. 

Clearly wanted some. 

All talk of Gorgie aggro and Gorgie rules. 

Yet want to pavement dance on the corner flag. 

AT HOME. 

Our patch. 

Jessies

Should have smashed em

They punched our goalkeeper not so long ago. Chucked keys that got stuck in the net. Throw coffees and coins. Yet we never ban them. 
said it before. Get plastic sheeting up or nets. Hem them in like the junkie animals they are.

they should be banned but McKinlay won’t have it as usual.

One day they will get a reaction from hearts fans. Matter of time

Edited by 1971fozzy

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

When was the last time our fans ran on to the pitch at ER or were chucking stuff at their keeper?  It’s every single time with them at Tynie for the latter and if they’re not chucking stuff at our players they’re assaulting them.  If we’re not going to cut their allocation then at least have the front 2 or 3 rows empty.  Absolute scum that just can’t behave themselves.

I get that Fozzy but not sure I can remember last time we were 2-0 down and brought it back within 90 secs. In the circumstances even in my advanced years I might have clambered onto pitch and given it the big one.

9 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Can't stand them obvs but anyone who says we wouldn't be doing the same at Fester Road is basically lying. 

We've been there plenty in recent history, scored a number of winners, and our fans don't end up on the pitch.

The last pitch invasion at Easter Road during a derby was Hibs fans, salvaging a draw again.  It was embarrassing enough when they ended up on the pitch after winning the cup.  To do it for gaining 1 point is pathetic. 

The very different expectations of each set of fans before the games produces very different responses. We're not the same.

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

I get that Fozzy but not sure I can remember last time we were 2-0 down and brought it back within 90 secs. In the circumstances even in my advanced years I might have clambered onto pitch and given it the big one.

True, it might happen but they are always chucking missiles at our players or even punching them.  They don’t know how to behave, time for their allocation to be cut, but maybe not to as little as what the other 10 teams get.  Would be a shame to lose the derby atmosphere but the Hibs fans are bringing this on themselves. 

This is in no way a post dripping with sour grapes after yesterday's good performance but shit result however I'm now in no way going to defend the Edinburgh Derby and its cosy cosy family friendly relationship between the two boards and their agreement to allocate the full School and Dunbar Ends (Roseburn and South Stands for the young yins) to the away support. 

The aftermath of the 1st goal we conceded was met with a barrage of missiles thrown from the away support, it doesn't matter what the missiles were, time and time again with that lot it's the same response whether it's us or them scoring, the vape culture bamboozles me, my daughter can't gain access to Tynecastle with a plastic bottle of juice but a fan can enter with a very solid, heavy vape device, one of these days someone's going to get a serious one. 

Their 2nd goal we had their fans square up to the home fans at the Wheatfield looking for some confrontation, not for one second am I looking for football hooliganism to re-emerge but just imagine for one second the Hearts fans housed in those sections had an ounce of balls about them and went on to display a bit Gorgie Aggro and show them the Gorgie Rule book ? 

A recipe for disaster and I'm sure the veterans of the good old bad days will be turning in their graves or itching with frustration that those imbeciles were given Carte blanch of the North/West Side of the pitch, ironically where The Shed once stood. 

In my opinion we now deliver a message to our geographical rivals that their allocation is now being cut in order to look after our own and to also make life easier for the authorities to also monitor their fans. 

For the return games down there, we open up the Tynecastle hospitality suites and allow our fans to watch the game in our own surroundings knowing fine well that that lot will never in a million years be able to accommodate their own fans in the extra seats. 

Rant over, not bitter, not twisted time for some Direct Action ! 

No Idle Talk

Ach come on. If we came back from 0-2 down at Easter Road and a few of our fans leaped the fence, I would just put it down to excitement and passion. That's how they felt today. Let it go.

PS granted our own support are no angels, certainly not back in the day however in recent times the scale or levels of misbehaviour from our own cannot be compared to those idiots. 

4 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Ach come on. If we came back from 0-2 down at Easter Road and a few of our fans leaped the fence, I would just put it down to excitement and passion. That's how they felt today. Let it go.

Got to disagree N.I.T.

I for one advocate high levels of exuberance when it comes to fans celebrating whether it be in response to a comeback or scudding your nearest and dearest at any venue but there is no way I'm accepting missile culture and fans squaring up looking for some action, as I say, recipe for disaster, thank your lucky stars the Hearts fans didn't respond. 

No Idle Talk
11 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Got to disagree N.I.T.

I for one advocate high levels of exuberance when it comes to fans celebrating whether it be in response to a comeback or scudding your nearest and dearest at any venue but there is no way I'm accepting missile culture and fans squaring up looking for some action, as I say, recipe for disaster, thank your lucky stars the Hearts fans didn't respond. 

Mate, I wasn't talking about missiles or that. My comment was solely about their fans leaping the fence when they equalised. I wasn't at the game so maybe missed something? But yeah, I was just talking about when I saw their fans jumping on Youan at the equaliser.

Their fans came on at the North/West Side of the stadium, a number of their lot were at least 20 feet away from the Hearts section giving it the big one, gesturing for us to come ahead, mimicking the "junkie injection" etc  this was no way your 'normal' pitch invasion IE jump the barrier, stay on the track etc this was over exuberance. 

I just about never made it myself, bloody weather 😒 

They are damn lucky that the Hearts support in that section aren’t “Gorgie Rules’.

like posted above the shed would of destroyed the wee junkies

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

This is in no way a post dripping with sour grapes after yesterday's good performance but shit result however I'm now in no way going to defend the Edinburgh Derby and its cosy cosy family friendly relationship between the two boards and their agreement to allocate the full School and Dunbar Ends (Roseburn and South Stands for the young yins) to the away support. 

The aftermath of the 1st goal we conceded was met with a barrage of missiles thrown from the away support, it doesn't matter what the missiles were, time and time again with that lot it's the same response whether it's us or them scoring, the vape culture bamboozles me, my daughter can't gain access to Tynecastle with a plastic bottle of juice but a fan can enter with a very solid, heavy vape device, one of these days someone's going to get a serious one. 

Their 2nd goal we had their fans square up to the home fans at the Wheatfield looking for some confrontation, not for one second am I looking for football hooliganism to re-emerge but just imagine for one second the Hearts fans housed in those sections had an ounce of balls about them and went on to display a bit Gorgie Aggro and show them the Gorgie Rule book ? 

A recipe for disaster and I'm sure the veterans of the good old bad days will be turning in their graves or itching with frustration that those imbeciles were given Carte blanch of the North/West Side of the pitch, ironically where The Shed once stood. 

In my opinion we now deliver a message to our geographical rivals that their allocation is now being cut in order to look after our own and to also make life easier for the authorities to also monitor their fans. 

For the return games down there, we open up the Tynecastle hospitality suites and allow our fans to watch the game in our own surroundings knowing fine well that that lot will never in a million years be able to accommodate their own fans in the extra seats. 

Rant over, not bitter, not twisted time for some Direct Action ! 

brilliant post . 

No Idle Talk
35 minutes ago, Tazio said:

As soon as the Celtic fans did it at Livingstone it was inevitable Hibs would do it. 

There is some truth in that. 

Sadly there are some Jambos who like to copy or mimic Rangers fans too. Not sure why any Hibs fan or Hearts fan would want to ape the weegies but it does happen unfortunately.

SectionDJambo

The most concerning thing is the regularity with which they throw missiles at our players and into our sections of Tynecastle. Other than blocking off their access to the entire bottom sections of the Roseburn Stand, which would cost us a lot of income, what else can we do except restrict their numbers to the same as the rest?

Even then, they would probably still be throwing missiles. Nets are the obvious solution, and a public warning that if the missile throwing doesn't stop now, their allocation will be cut. 

I've always been in favour of giving them the full stand, but they just can't bring themselves to stop endangering players and other spectators, so something needs to be done.

alicante jambo

Nothing will happen. Our gentlemans agreement will make sure of that. The vote from our gentlemen who voted us out the league. The letters and emails to try liquidate us. If even half a dozen hearts fans ran on that pitch yesterday more would have followed. It could have been a fecking disaster. Ive said from the start cut their allocation. If that was us that invaded the pitch we would already have a statement out condemming our fans from our club. Well why no statement from hearts on the continuing problems we encounter from hibs?

been here before
7 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

Clearly wanted some. 

AT HOME. 

Our patch. 

Jessies

Should have smashed em

Why didnt you get wired in?

Shooter McGavin
30 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

They threw stuff onto the pitch when they scored too. Confused bunch. 

To be fair, a can of lager and about 30 vapes came flying from our end when they invaded the pitch so I don’t think we can try to point score in that regard.

Shooter McGavin
7 hours ago, Ministryofdad said:

Clearly wanted some. 

AT HOME. 

Our patch. 

Jessies

Should have smashed em

:cornette:

50 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Nothing will happen. Our gentlemans agreement will make sure of that. The vote from our gentlemen who voted us out the league. The letters and emails to try liquidate us. If even half a dozen hearts fans ran on that pitch yesterday more would have followed. It could have been a fecking disaster. Ive said from the start cut their allocation. If that was us that invaded the pitch we would already have a statement out condemming our fans from our club. Well why no statement from hearts on the continuing problems we encounter from hibs?

My sentiments exactly.

59 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

The cosy gentleman's agreement to give each other the full School and Dunbar ends can GTF. Every time we play them it's and it's the same. The first bit of retaliation and it's our board who will be first to criticise us. If the SFA aren't going to punish them then we must take matters into our own hands and cut their allocation. Yes they'll no doubt cut our allocation in the Dunbar End but feck it. Safety for players and supporters is a priority. 

39 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

To be fair, a can of lager and about 30 vapes came flying from our end when they invaded the pitch so I don’t think we can try to point score in that regard.

What section were you in yesterday ? 

I didnt see any missiles coming from the Hearts end, then again I was fixed upon the imbeciles getting the freedom of Tynecastle Park. 

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

As soon as the Celtic fans did it at Livingstone it was inevitable Hibs would do it. 

Well, yesterday, their team did a huddle and they sang “Hail Hail” as their first song of the day.  Boaky.  

Edited by Debut 4

If this hibernious trait is to continue when they visit Tynecastle will action only be taken once the Hearts support responds with a mutual pitch invasion ? 

What with little or no police present yesterday its definitely a free pass for the more adventurous ones to have a good old fashioned bounce on the pitch with no consequence for their actions. 

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

I didnt see any missiles coming from the Hearts end, then again I was fixed upon the imbeciles getting the freedom of Tynecastle Park. 

Section G, plenty of stuff being launched from our end in that moment.

5 hours ago, Tazio said:

Seen a few questionable banners yesterday from footage of their march from Roseburn that would make The Goon Brigade proud of their Hibernian brethren. 

1 minute ago, dannymack said:

My Daughter got hit on the head with the heel end of a Mars Bar from higher up in our own section at their first goal…..it was sore for her but I didn’t know whether to laugh or be overly sympathetic.  Somewhere in between I think?🙂

However, all it took was for some loose canon to decide to throw something more dangerous and I wouldn’t have been laughing then.  

Last year I got the thick end of a beer bottle in my head at point blank range from a boy behind me when Humphrys scored his worldy v Dundee Utd.  

He didn’t have a clue he’d done it because of the celebrations. Hardly got an apology when I pointed it out……I asked him what he was drinking and could I have a swig 🍺😎🤪

been here before
45 minutes ago, Marvin said:

The cosy gentleman's agreement to give each other the full School and Dunbar ends can GTF. Every time we play them it's and it's the same. The first bit of retaliation and it's our board who will be first to criticise us. If the SFA aren't going to punish them then we must take matters into our own hands and cut their allocation. Yes they'll no doubt cut our allocation in the Dunbar End but feck it. Safety for players and supporters is a priority. 

How many games is it you get to each year?

It’s quite cute how much a draw against us means to them. Laps of honour, pitch invasions; surprised they’re not having an open top bus parade today. 

Absolute mutants . Worse than Rangers and Celtic . 

Chucking what looked like bottles at our players again.  Apparently lots of damage done to seats and toilets. 

It will be sweeped under the carpet again and we will continue having this “cosy relationship “ that we seem to like having with them 

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Same would've happened at ER if we had come from 2 down. Doesn't make it acceptable, though.

We have never invaded the pitch at Easter road 🤣 
We came back from 2 nil down with Velicka getting 2 and no pitch invasion that day 

Edited by GBJambo

manaliveits105

Celtic punished for same kind of antics 

their wee cousins allocation should be cut similarly and open Gorgie suite for away fixture  - time to act board 

What I wondered is, I went to the loo at the back of Section P, and in the cubicle there was shitloads of Hibs graffiti, including 'Wallace Mercer' written in green above the toilet with an arrow pointing down. I'm sure it's easy to get off but how does that happen? Hibees in hospitality running wild pre match? Weird for adult men to do anyway. 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, jambo1975 said:

Said on one of the other threads but today was a clear sign its time to cut their allocation and take the hit at ER. 

Spot on

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

What I wondered is, I went to the loo at the back of Section P, and in the cubicle there was shitloads of Hibs graffiti, including 'Wallace Mercer' written in green above the toilet with an arrow pointing down. I'm sure it's easy to get off but how does that happen? Hibees in hospitality running wild pre match? Weird for adult men to do anyway. 

I saw some earlier in the season at the same toilets, not that easy to get off but I did manage after about three games. Must be someone who works there?

Pasquale for King

The first flare that was thrown was quite close to our fans and could’ve easily landed in amongst them, was level with the 18 yard line. 

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Same would've happened at ER if we had come from 2 down. Doesn't make it acceptable, though.

Would it? There was no pitch invasion after Ozturk equalized in injury time after we had been reduced to ten men.

There have been plenty of important goals in front of our fans at Easter Road any more and none of them have led to pitch invasions like yesterday. So is it really just being 2 down and coming back to equalise with plenty of the game to go that is the time when an invasion by Hearts fans will happen? What a weird coincidence.

44 minutes ago, been here before said:

How many games is it you get to each year?

Not as many as I used to. Living down south and work commitments limits the games I get to, to a few a season. Probably still more than some posters on here 😂

Time for the foreign 'net' at the Roseburn end when the mutants arrive.

When they chuck stuff, it's likely to bruise their own idiots at the front of the stand. That should put an end to it!

Keeps the vermin trapped in and the players safe!😍