William Hanson

JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy

He’s an etiquette adviser online . He’s on various social media platforms . He’s camp as Xmas . His advice is really interesting albeit comical at times ? Here’s a few of his tips , how to eat mussels in a restaurant ? Caviar ? How to eat a banana in a restaurant ?   It’s all there 😂😂

And here’s how to have good manners at the dining table 

funny enough I was always told you never start eating your dinner until everyone is at the table 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Any videos on how to eat a fish supper from a poke, whilst under the influence?😆

Lol you can request advice from him ! To be honest I always hate Eating suppers from the paper ! Last time I was sitting k gorgie road eating a ham burger supper sauce got everywhere 😎

he did answer a question I often wondered , how to eat bread in restaurants 

henrysmithsgloves
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Lol you can request advice from him ! To be honest I always hate Eating suppers from the paper ! Last time I was sitting k gorgie road eating a ham burger supper sauce got everywhere 😎

he did answer a question I often wondered , how to eat bread in restaurants 

Just wear a bib🤔 not much cry for bread, unless it's nan or pershawi in my haunts 🤤🤤

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Just wear a bib🤔 not much cry for bread, unless it's nan or pershawi in my haunts 🤤🤤

Well apparently if you get a bread roll you do NOT cut it in half and butter it . You just take bits of it and cover then in butter ! 

6 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Any videos on how to have a poke, whilst under the influence?😆

FTFY

👍