Nazi salute?

Gundermann

been here before
25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

where  are the other pictures? I've only read of one person stating he witnessed it and also the pic which is fairly damning ofcourse. But who else is  " corroborating " it. ? 

Lets take a wild guess here James. You've got "a friend" whose done this? A "colleague" who saw this, "a relative who once was effected by it, "an ex" who has something to do with it...

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Thunder and Lightning

• JudyJudyJudy

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

where  are the other pictures? I've only read of one person stating he witnessed it and also the pic which is fairly damning ofcourse. But who else is  " corroborating " it. ? 

It was seen on tv apparently.

He's a dick and should be hounded out or given to the cops.

I suspect that if he were wearing a skirt, you'd have a pitchfork-holding posse rounded up already.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

What's a red hand of Ulster Salute? How does it differ from the Nazi salute? In terms of appearance and meaning?

I believe its more of straight hand, as opposed to an angle. Both repulsive obviously to any sane person in 2023. 

Hardly surprising the resident contrarian is along to try and make themselves the centre of attention again. I preferred it when they stuck to The Shed, so they were easily avoided.

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, OBE said:

Pointing out a fact is silly, Ok, teach...🥴

Yeah when you try to link it to Celtic or Nazis, when its a tribute to a dead golfer you made yourself look daft, at best. 

10 minutes ago, AuldReekiee said:

What's a red hand of Ulster Salute? How does it differ from the Nazi salute? In terms of appearance and meaning?

E822F662-9C9A-4FAE-9DBB-5361068CD7F7.thumb.jpeg.2ae80b5cf8ff4e861c292921fa220bcf.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

It was seen on tv apparently.

He's a dick and should be hounded out or given to the cops.

I suspect that if he were wearing a skirt, you'd have a pitchfork-holding posse rounded up already.

Well a lot of men seem to wear skirts nowadays so it’s very probable . 

2 hours ago, tightrope said:

Sorry, deflection in what way?

Taking the heat of Rodger’s for rescuing a young fan from security , when running onto the park 🤷‍♂️

If you're a supporter of Ulster then maybe it would be advisable to do a salute that isn't identical to the nazi salute. It's a little suspect. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

E822F662-9C9A-4FAE-9DBB-5361068CD7F7.thumb.jpeg.2ae80b5cf8ff4e861c292921fa220bcf.jpeg

One of them is waving, the other trying to steal the pole and also an Aberdeen fan 🤦🏽?

99158CD7-F2E7-44EB-A7F7-6FA15898A310.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King
Picture

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah when you try to link it to Celtic or Nazis, when its a tribute to a dead golfer you made yourself look daft, at best. 

I tried to link it to Celtic & Nazis? show me? You making stuff up is dafter...

Here was me just trying to get in before the...🔒

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

One of them is waving, the other trying to steal the pole and also an Aberdeen fan 🤦🏽?

99158CD7-F2E7-44EB-A7F7-6FA15898A310.jpeg

🤣

Made me laugh 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, OBE said:

I tried to link it to Celtic & Nazis? show me? You making stuff up is dafter...

Here was me just trying to get in before the...🔒

So why did you mention they had that number on their caps?

been here before

Here he is but no nazi salute on this one. Just trying to arrange a pagger with a 14 yo St Mirren 'ultra' :lol:. A couple of orange skinned classy women who were with him too...

This was during the game as well. Half time was even more traguc. We really do have some total bangers at away games...

https://twitter.com/claireEss89/status/1705645940462202993/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1705645940462202993&currentTweetUser=claireEss89

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Dearie me. 

Yep. He knew exactly what he was doing that day, tried to hide it with a wee salute first.

1 minute ago, ShedBoy said:

Yep. He knew exactly what he was doing that day, tried to hide it with a wee salute first.

Yep He was certainly the darling of some of the crowd.  Even had his own chant. 

So why did you mention they had that number on their caps?

Because they did have that number on their caps and I thank you for enlightening me...:thumb:

3 hours ago, FJT said:

For the powerful majority maybe. So long as you’re okay eh? Sometimes it’s actually right to get angry on someone else’s behalf. But this is verging on shed chat, so I’ll leave it there…

I’m fine, my teams performances are of more importance to me, I’m quite sure the relevant authorities will deal with any misdemeanours. Did I read Off the ball were discussing it? Is this one of the media outlets that are now banned from discussing any negative stories relating to Rangers/Celtic.

88 (number) - Wikipedia

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[11] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.[12]

Often, this number is associated with the number 14, e.g. 14/88, 14-88, or 1488; this number symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane, a prominent white supremacist.[13] Example uses of 88 include the song "88 Rock 'n' Roll Band" by Landser, and the organizations Column 88 and Unit 88.

The number is banned on Austrian license plates due to its association with "Heil Hitler [and] where H comes in the alphabet".[14] In June 2023, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and the Italian government announced that the number 88 would be banned from use in Italian football, as part of a joint initiative to combat antisemitism. This followed an incident in March of that year in which a Lazio supporter wore a club shirt bearing the name "Hitlerson" and the number 88, which led to the supporter receiving a lifetime ban from attending Lazio matches.[15]

I never knew that

been here before
4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

already been posted 

So was the reason behind your post below James. Dont let that stop you policing the thread though.

6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

88 (number) - Wikipedia

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[11] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.[12]

Often, this number is associated with the number 14, e.g. 14/88, 14-88, or 1488; this number symbolizes the Fourteen Words coined by David Lane, a prominent white supremacist.[13] Example uses of 88 include the song "88 Rock 'n' Roll Band" by Landser, and the organizations Column 88 and Unit 88.

The number is banned on Austrian license plates due to its association with "Heil Hitler [and] where H comes in the alphabet".[14] In June 2023, the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) and the Italian government announced that the number 88 would be banned from use in Italian football, as part of a joint initiative to combat antisemitism. This followed an incident in March of that year in which a Lazio supporter wore a club shirt bearing the name "Hitlerson" and the number 88, which led to the supporter receiving a lifetime ban from attending Lazio matches.[15]

I never knew that

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

88 (number) - Wikipedia

I never knew that

Its was mentioned on here a few weeks back, Paulo Di Canio wore that number. 
https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2013/apr/01/paolo-di-canio-sunderland-racism-claims

D9BC2573-7674-4E16-9BFB-C08DF87EE095.jpeg

Ricardo Quaresma
3 hours ago, lou said:

I am not for one minute claiming he is not a Hearts fan but I go week in and week out and I am surprised I don't regonise him or the other belter sitting next to him 

This is what I don't get, so far anyway; no way someone on here doesn't recognise him

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Here he is but no nazi salute on this one. Just trying to arrange a pagger with a 14 yo St Mirren 'ultra' :lol:. A couple of orange skinned classy women who were with him too...

This was during the game as well. Half time was even more traguc. We really do have some total bangers at away games...

https://twitter.com/claireEss89/status/1705645940462202993/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1705645940462202993&currentTweetUser=claireEss89

That’s one of the most depressing videos I’ve ever watched. 

9 minutes ago, Bungalow Bill said:

That’s one of the most depressing videos I’ve ever watched. 

The boy at the start with the black jacket and maroon t shirt is defo the fan that pushed Cabraja in the last derby aswell. Why are some of our fans like this :lol: 

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

88 (number) - Wikipedia

I never knew that

I pointed it out ages ago on this very thread and provided two links but you were more interested in making out it is a ridiculous thing and pouring scorn on it . The thing about code in context like this , is the people that use it do so so they can hide in plain sight because they know lots of people will not believe it as it has just enough ambiguity . You basically provided exactly the reaction they want

A lot of people mentioning the Nazi hatred of Jewish people on this thread too . The Nazis hated Slavic people , African people , Southern Asian people , mentally impaired people , homosexual , and basically every other group of people you can think of 

Just now, Heartsmad1874 said:

The boy at the start with the black jacket and maroon t shirt is defo the fan that pushed Cabraja in the last derby aswell. Why are some of our fans like this :lol: 

Every support has them, see them at the corner of the home stand every game Easter Road, bunch of sub humans looking for somewhere to belong

16 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh him? hes a mental case. 

He is a fascist , his mental health is not the reason he is doing that salute 

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Bit unfortunate for anyone born in 1988.

Or Kris Hooper...

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I pointed it out ages ago on this very thread and provided two links but you were more interested in making out it is a ridiculous thing and pouring scorn on it . The thing about code in context like this , is the people that use it do so so they can hide in plain sight because they know lots of people will not believe it as it has just enough ambiguity . You basically provided exactly the reaction they want

A lot of people mentioning the Nazi hatred of Jewish people on this thread too . The Nazis hated Slavic people , African people , Southern Asian people , mentally impaired people , homosexual , and basically every other group of people you can think of 

Yes I’ve studied history about nazi Germany . I know they didn’t just target and murder just Jewish people . I didn’t know about the symbolism of the number 88 . Can you point out Where I said it was a “ ridiculous “ thing ,? 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, lou said:

Every support has them, see them at the corner of the home stand every game Easter Road, bunch of sub humans looking for somewhere to belong

Hard to differentiate between the sub humans down there though..

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

He is a fascist , his mental health is not the reason he is doing that salute 

You’re extremely knowledgable . So mass murderers nazis had well balanced mental health ? 

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

This is what I don't get, so far anyway; no way someone on here doesn't recognise him

If they do they probably share his views on life. 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You should get the mods to ban any use of the number 88 . Save anyone getting mistaken for a nazi . 

Ricardo Quaresma

If they do they probably share his views on life. 

I don't expect his mates to point him out; I don't expect him to have any mates though

Ricardo Quaresma
1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

That was a previous charge against another, at the Derby 👍

Was that the 4-0 pumping or the 4-1 pumping?

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Was that the 4-0 pumping or the 4-1 pumping?

I don’t know, but I’m ever so hopeful of a similar result in a couple of weeks, without the idiots doing idiot things.👍😁

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What conspiracy were you suggesting people were labouring under 

Its quite clearly a PSYOP carried out by the West Coast mafia to bring down the great name of HMFC. 

7 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You should get the mods to ban any use of the number 88 . Save anyone getting mistaken for a nazi . 

Sigh ………… I know you think you are being really witty mate , but you did not know about the connotations connected to it in the context provided and then started trying to be all condescending about it . Then you missed the links provided even though one of them was the source of the screen shot you captioned “ I did not know that “ or similar . Now you are going on about the moderators in some sort of attempt to return to your original stance of pooh poohing the whole coded Nazi reference . You are all over the place tbh

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What conspiracy were you suggesting people were labouring under 

Well suggesting any user with the numbers 88 in their user name a right wing Nazi is maybe going a bit far ? Surely ? 

• davemclaren locked this topic